U.S. military decimated under Obama

U.S. defense spending compared to other countries pgpf.org

0053_defense-comparison-full.gif

Obama has done a lot to decimate the military but one of the worse things is that he hasn't defined their mission. They don't know what they suppose to be doing.

Obama doesn't know what he is doing in foreign policy and in his incompetency he has not defined the role of the military.

When the stupid Libtards elected an extreme far Left Affirmative Action Community Organizer that never had the sense of duty or courage to serve in the military as the Commander in Chief they really screwed this country.

Dismantling the greatest military on earth and demoralizing the military and making us weaker is part of that "fundamental change" that Hussein promised us. We can thank the Moon Bats for it.
The undeniable facts are Bush & the neo-cons failed to protect US, got us attacked on 9/11, blew $Trillions killed 8,000 of our best, created a police state, destroyed jobs, the economy & totally failed to get Bin Laden. Republicans do not protect US, they only steal, raise prices & spend.

The days of global warfare with large naval forces, massed armor and large armies are past

Future warfare will involve cyber attacks which bring your enemy and its economy to its knees

We're going to wreck ISIS's economy and cyber attack their AK47s?

Sorry toots

But ISIS is no threat to our current military, The question is, do we want to use them?

I guess the 300 Marines at al-Baghdaid don't count? You are sadly uninformed....toots

Apparently the military industrial fat cats that Eisenhower warned us against aren't rich enough yet.
But how else do we conquer the world with a nation still on a war footing since WWII and the largest military that no other nation has?
China has more people in uniform than we do.
China has more people than we do. IF we want more in uniform, either we really raise pay or else draft. You want that?

That's not the issue.

He said we have the largest military and that was not true.

We had a very large military after WWII but we cut back like we always do because liberals don't see the need of a large active duty military during peacetime. They gut the military and then harass Republicans when they attempt to rebuild what Democrats decimated.
What kind of military did Hoover rebuild?
Hoovervilles?

The days of global warfare with large naval forces, massed armor and large armies are past

Future warfare will involve cyber attacks which bring your enemy and its economy to its knees

If you were actually paying attention, one of the unique things about ISIS is their social media/computer saavy. But I bet you thought they were just sandled thugs in the desert.

All this bellyaching about the so-called paltry base defense budget also ignores that the Pentagon has had separate war funding to pay for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, totaling hundreds of billions over and above the base budget. This year, the Pentagon asked for $59 billion, even though our presence in Afghanistan will be just under 10,000 troops next year and just under 2,000 in 2016. The Pentagon says it expects the war funding to persist for years, even though U.S. troops will be out of Afghanistan at the end of 2016, penciling in $30 billion annually through fiscal year 2021.

Rest assured, terrified defense hawks: The U.S. still dominates global defense spending, far outpacing every other country. While China and Russia have increased their defense spending and capabilities, the U.S. still accounts for 40 percent of the world’s military expenditures. Including our allies, that figure rises to 80 percent of defense spending worldwide. If the nations that collectively spend eight out of every 10 global defense dollars cannot deal with the remaining two, then the U.S. and its allies have a bigger problem.

Defense Hawks in Congress Should Quit Bellyaching Over Military Budget Cuts - US News

When will the Republican Congress do something? I think it's their fault.

Sorry toots

But ISIS is no threat to our current military, The question is, do we want to use them?
Dear Lord help me. I just hate fucking liberals.
Would you like a tissue? :itsok:

Sorry toots

Dear Lord help me. I just hate fucking liberals.
Would you like a tissue?
Better make it a COSCO load...

Sorry toots

I guess the 300 Marines at al-Baghdaid don't count? You are sadly uninformed....toots
Do you think they count any more or less than the 220 Marines in Beirut? Just curious.

Obama has done a lot to decimate the military but one of the worse things is that he hasn't defined their mission. They don't know what they suppose to be doing.

Obama doesn't know what he is doing in foreign policy and in his incompetency he has not defined the role of the military.

When the stupid Libtards elected an extreme far Left Affirmative Action Community Organizer that never had the sense of duty or courage to serve in the military as the Commander in Chief they really screwed this country.

Dismantling the greatest military on earth and demoralizing the military and making us weaker is part of that "fundamental change" that Hussein promised us. We can thank the Moon Bats for it.
The undeniable facts are Bush & the neo-cons failed to protect US, got us attacked on 9/11, blew $Trillions killed 8,000 of our best, created a police state, destroyed jobs, the economy & totally failed to get Bin Laden. Republicans do not protect US, they only steal, raise prices & spend.

Yep. Many many more terrorist attacks under Bush than under Obama. But, Bush actively protected bin Laden because of the family connection. For Bush, money was far more important than American lives.

Sorry toots

Do you think they count any more or less than the 220 Marines in Beirut? Just curious.

10250094_746443565396651_1710527506268447500_n_zps6c66a5d4.jpg

Sorry toots

10250094_746443565396651_1710527506268447500_n_zps6c66a5d4.jpg

How many Americans were killed in the 2004-2008 attacks....then tell me how many died in the 2012 attack.

That is kind of what we are doing now. We are doing it with air strikes.
You do know we are arming ISIS

You do know we are arming ISIS

Who are you speaking for? Who is "we"?

Forum List

Back