U.S. May Need New Party For 'Moderate Republicans'.

I wouldn't be surprised if Josh Hawley sneaked into contention. I like Jim Jordan too but I'm not sure if he could handle the negative press from the fake media. Those two seem to have the best chance of promoting Trump populism, which is what our country needs now.
Funny how "Trump populism" is openly hostile to most of the US population.
LOL!! Against "populism"?!
Bringing back real jobs to the US is "openly hostile"?? WTF are you whining about, you globalist fucktard.
Quit being so pointlessly angry and go down your list of people that need to be slapped down or their votes thrown in the trash. It adds up to a majority of Americans.
You still haven't explained how "populism" is "openly hostile" to most of the US population.
Stop saying stupid shit and I'll stop being angry.
At one time or another just about everyone except you total loyalists have been on the receiving end of Trump's hyperbolic rhetoric. Trump clearly thinks everyone who is not with him is against him. Do the math. All the democrats, most of the immigrants, women minus the church ladies, "RINOs", minorities, gay people and anyone else that does not unconditionally support him. In the end Trump's "populism" is for that 20% of Americans who will follow him no matter what, everyone else has a target on their back.
Okay, I think I can resolve our misunderstanding, based on the definition of populism:
1. You understand Trump "populism" as the basis for Trump's political base, as you define the various factions and interest groups. To you "populism" is for the 20% of loyal Trumpsters. I disagree.
2. To me "populism" means "America First" policies, policies that attracts Republicans, Democrats, and Independents. Populism means new and better trade deals, keeping promises, and rolling back the swamp.
IMHO Trump's ego and style as shown in the 1st debate, as well as general Kelly's assessment of Trump as "a very flawed man" cost him the election in 2020. We do like Trump's policies, but we do need to hold our noses when we vote for him.
3. In conclusion. Populism is a banner that can be picked-up by any Republican, it does not belong to Trump.

I wouldn't be surprised if Josh Hawley sneaked into contention. I like Jim Jordan too but I'm not sure if he could handle the negative press from the fake media. Those two seem to have the best chance of promoting Trump populism, which is what our country needs now.
Bringing back real jobs to the US is "openly hostile"?? WTF are you whining about, you globalist fucktard.
Quit being so pointlessly angry and go down your list of people that need to be slapped down or their votes thrown in the trash. It adds up to a majority of Americans.
You still haven't explained how "populism" is "openly hostile" to most of the US population.
At one time or another just about everyone except you total loyalists have been on the receiving end of Trump's hyperbolic rhetoric. Trump clearly thinks everyone who is not with him is against him. Do the math. All the democrats, most of the immigrants, women minus the church ladies, "RINOs", minorities, gay people and anyone else that does not unconditionally support him. In the end Trump's "populism" is for that 20% of Americans who will follow him no matter what, everyone else has a target on their back.

3. In conclusion. Populism is a banner that can be picked-up by any Republican, it does not belong to Trump.
Your original statement said "Trump populism". I know what actual populism looks like but I also know when someone is running a con. Any republican using the same kind "populism" that Trump is using would be the same thing, a threat against everyone on the inevitable enemies list.

Your original statement said "Trump populism". I know what actual populism looks like but I also know when someone is running a con. Any republican using the same kind "populism" that Trump is using would be the same thing, a threat against everyone on the inevitable enemies list.
1. Trump populism means he is the first to pick up the banner, nothing more.
2. Who is running a con, and what con??
3. There is no "enemies list", just America First policies. If you are a China First globalist, then you will be opposed.

1. Trump populism means he is the first to pick up the banner, nothing more.
2. Who is running a con, and what con??
3. There is no "enemies list", just America First policies. If you are a China First globalist, then you will be opposed.
Trump "populism" is to work every culture war wedge issue for all it's worth while doing nothing at all for the people. As long as he seems to be hurting the people you hate you would let him pick your pockets for eternity. That's the con. If there was ever any serious desire to push back against China Trump abandoned it quite some time ago and you never even noticed.

1. Agreed Trump is opposed to the "cancel culture". He opposes the "Critical Race Theory" and other Leftist bullshit. IMHO that is not "populism" but a preference for "traditional values and US culture".
2, Trump raised the lower half of wages, that is more than democrats have done "for the people":
3. I don't hate anyone, and Trump is not picking my pockets. So there is no "con" only Trump's "promises kept"
4. Trump's tariffs are even supported by Biden. Please try to keep up:

No elephant.

No jackass.

Only a........

Screen Shot 2021-01-03 at 3.26.41 PM.png

The cowards in the GOP just need to tell the deplorables to take a hike and pick up a larger share of the middle. Let the assholes who have made all the trouble form their own party and quit pretending they are not white supremacists.
What part of counting votes don't you get?
The new "populist" GOP is forever. The old "establishment GOP" is dead.
So take your pick, the new GOP or the democrats...an easy choice for most of us.

At least you put "populist" in quotes. No authoritarian movement is actually interested in populism except as a ploy to get people to surrender their will.
These posts about a new GOP are all "opinion" with no basis or reasoning. The new populist GOP, is high energy, taking many working class voters from the democrats and is just fine, thank you. The issue is "America First" or back to the "globalist" ways of the past where China wins. Trump was simply too obnoxious as seen in the 1st debate, and the MSM made him pay in November.
Watch what happens in the mid-terms after middle America sees the democrat's agenda.
The House goes back to the GOP.
Looks like Trump is going to try to make the republicans pay for not simply installing him in office for another term. What does that do for your forecast?

Trump won reelection
In a landslide.

The cowards in the GOP just need to tell the deplorables to take a hike and pick up a larger share of the middle. Let the assholes who have made all the trouble form their own party and quit pretending they are not white supremacists.
So take your pick, the new GOP or the democrats...an easy choice for most of us.

At least you put "populist" in quotes. No authoritarian movement is actually interested in populism except as a ploy to get people to surrender their will.
These posts about a new GOP are all "opinion" with no basis or reasoning. The new populist GOP, is high energy, taking many working class voters from the democrats and is just fine, thank you. The issue is "America First" or back to the "globalist" ways of the past where China wins. Trump was simply too obnoxious as seen in the 1st debate, and the MSM made him pay in November.
Watch what happens in the mid-terms after middle America sees the democrat's agenda.
Looks like Trump is going to try to make the republicans pay for not simply installing him in office for another term. What does that do for your forecast?

Trump won reelection
In a landslide.
I often wonder what kind of miserable existence is on the other end of delusional statements like that. It must really suck being continually baffled.

Trump won reelection
In a landslide.
I often wonder what kind of miserable existence is on the other end of delusional statements like that. It must really suck being continually baffled.

Its a fact

I would suggest we pump up our existing Libertarian party with $$$$$ & constitutionally based Americans that are sick & tired of the RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP) shuck & jive BS. Leave the Cratic part of the Duopoly party for the hard core lefty marxists to infest(they are already there) & use the Republi part of the Duopoly party for the moderates(no mans land). That would give Americans three political parties & end the Duopoly divide & conquer strategy once & for all. I'd feel even better with a couple of independents standing for seats giving up to five candidates for every elected position in the entire USA but adding in the independents would be complicated & need to be ironed out through time. If you have a better idea I'd like to hear it please.

That's how it usually works. thesis-antithesis-synthesis

Whigs - Dems- Republicans
Dems - Republicans - Bolsheviks
Republicans - Bolsheviks - Nazis
Bolsheviks - Nazis - ???

Trump won reelection
In a landslide.

Its a fact
It's a lie, on some level you know it. I pity you. The ideological road you are walking is a guarantee you will never have a happy moment ever again. You will go to your grave feeling like you were cheated in some way you are just not smart enough to figure out.

The top candidates for the 2024 GOP nomination? How about:
Ted Cruz (2nd in 2016)
[/QUOTE]
Ideologically untethered, but usually lands somewhere near the target after the odd ricochet.
Nikki Haley (fresh face and a woman)
Israel firster (no Israel firster will lead a successful future Republican party, which will be necessarily "blood and soil" conservative. They may, however, lead an unsuccessful McCain/Romney GOP, which is just fine with American Jews)
Mike Pence (the softer more electable version of Trump)
Israel Firster of the worst kind, a Christian Zionist Israel Firster
Marco Rubio (just ok)
Israel Firster and limp toady. A favorite of the puppeteers
Rick Santorum (experienced loyal GOP soldier)
Solid choice for the most part, has unfortunate tendency to imagine that God gives a shit who the president of the United States is and, worse, that Rick Santorum knows which candidate God would vote for.
Rand Paul (hard core)
The obvious choice in a perfect world
Kristi Noem (S.Dakota governor & female, good VP pick)
It's worrisome that the policy position she is most known for is--oh, wow, there's a vagina between her legs. That vagina has secured MY vote!
Mike Pompeo (super smart)
The worst of the Israel Firsters. A national embarrassment and an insult to humanity with every oleaginous step
You could throw in Don Trump Jr for "Auld Lang Syne", but I'm not hopeful the GOP wants any dynasties formed.
He would immediately claim the smart money
My personal favorite is Elon Musk, but I'm not sure his citizenship status is constitutional.
I'm not sure his earthling status is valid, but I'd vote for him over any democrat.

Yeah, even on this board, it's moved beyond vague Rambo-wannabe references to straight up death threats. I've gotten four or five myself.

It surely could happen now. And if it does, those who have a vested professional interest in making these people angrier and angrier and more paranoid will have a lot to answer for.

I've also dealt with some very threatening language targeted at me, and I'm not even instigating this shit. People are losing it.

People can and have threatened me on this board, I don’t really care, nor do I believe they are motivated or smart enough to carry out their threats. I come here to be entertained and no other reason, this is all in fun for me.

I would suggest we pump up our existing Libertarian party with $$$$$ & constitutionally based Americans that are sick & tired of the RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP) shuck & jive BS. Leave the Cratic part of the Duopoly party for the hard core lefty marxists to infest(they are already there) & use the Republi part of the Duopoly party for the moderates(no mans land). That would give Americans three political parties & end the Duopoly divide & conquer strategy once & for all. I'd feel even better with a couple of independents standing for seats giving up to five candidates for every elected position in the entire USA but adding in the independents would be complicated & need to be ironed out through time. If you have a better idea I'd like to hear it please.

The problem here is that the Moderate Republicans were in charged for many years- and got schlonged repeatedly.

There is little point in having a party for the Romneys and McCains- because they are losers.

Who is going to give money to a party which will never rule or implement their policies?
Conservative voters have consistantly demanded that politicians be "business friendly". They go to Washington where they are surrounded by slick lobbyists and give away the store. Not sure what else anyone expected.

And the left consistently demand more free stuff, not to be fooled. The lobbyist have corrupted both Democrats and Republicans, the rich helping the rich.

Indeed,chuck this fucking corrupt one party system of demopublicans and reprocrats down the toilet and get a third party of people that follow the constitution started and formed.

We badly need a third party in between these two insane tribes. And/or, we need the two insane tribes to marginalize their loons.

I've pretty much given up hope on the former, and have only a little hope for the latter.
There have been past attempts to create a viable third political party, but lack of powerful, wealthy financial contributors has killed the plans.

The existing two party system works best for those who truly control our government. It is a system that promotes a "divide and conquer" strategy, and maintains the average Americans' "Us vs Them" mentality.

With only two parties, both sides (right and left) see themselves as "the good guys" fighting the "bad guys". Neither side really pays adequate attention to what the crooks we elect are actually doing, and corporate media is designed to help keep the "good guy", "bad guy" mindset of the masses strong.

Taking an objective look at the American public, it is easy to see why Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, AOC, and the other progressive Democrats are treated like outsiders by both parties in Congress.

They try to expose the truth about what goes on in our government to 330 million citizens who would rather remain blissfully ignorant.

Except for these few progressive Democrats, the rest of our trusted elected officials are more than willing to respect the wishes of those 330 million to remain blissfully ignorant.

So, the U.S. is roughly $20 trillion in debt, and as long as the billionaires keep demanding more and more government handouts, Congress will keep maxing out the credit cards.

As for the grandkids and great-grandkids getting stuck with the bill, our trusted elected officials have a message from the people in charge, "Fvck you!"

Trump won reelection
In a landslide.

Its a fact
It's a lie, on some level you know it. I pity you. The ideological road you are walking is a guarantee you will never have a happy moment ever again. You will go to your grave feeling like you were cheated in some way you are just not smart enough to figure out.

(pats head)

Forum List

Back