U.S. May Need New Party For 'Moderate Republicans'.

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
I would suggest we pump up our existing Libertarian party with $$$$$ & constitutionally based Americans that are sick & tired of the RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP) shuck & jive BS. Leave the Cratic part of the Duopoly party for the hard core lefty marxists to infest(they are already there) & use the Republi part of the Duopoly party for the moderates(no mans land). That would give Americans three political parties & end the Duopoly divide & conquer strategy once & for all. I'd feel even better with a couple of independents standing for seats giving up to five candidates for every elected position in the entire USA but adding in the independents would be complicated & need to be ironed out through time. If you have a better idea I'd like to hear it please.

"Moderate" republicrats have a party. The democrook party. They can fuck off and die in there. Libertarians and people who oppose the global collectivists need to take firm control of the GOP rather than fractionalize our opposition. They have 3rd parties in the UK, that's why the left has been able to fuck that place up worse than the bolsheviks.

In a perfect world, Trump Republicans would band with other people from the Libertarian or Democrat party who want a strong economy, a strong military without using it all the time, support for police, a strong border, low taxes and a strong job market for Americans first. The neocons that are bitching about starting a new party can go wherever the hell their greedy asses want. They'll probably end up with establishment Democrats, which is who they have the most in common. Whatever happens, neocons and Democrats are the true enemy of the American worker, taxpayer and middle class.

The cowards in the GOP just need to tell the deplorables to take a hike and pick up a larger share of the middle. Let the assholes who have made all the trouble form their own party and quit pretending they are not white supremacists.

We badly need a third party in between these two insane tribes. And/or, we need the two insane tribes to marginalize their loons.

I've pretty much given up hope on the former, and have only a little hope for the latter.

The loons are taking over on both sides. Are you reading the shit being posted on this forum?

The cowards in the GOP just need to tell the deplorables to take a hike and pick up a larger share of the middle. Let the assholes who have made all the trouble form their own party and quit pretending they are not white supremacists.
What part of counting votes don't you get?
The new "populist" GOP is forever. The old "establishment GOP" is dead.
So take your pick, the new GOP or the democrats...an easy choice for most of us.

We badly need a third party in between these two insane tribes. And/or, we need the two insane tribes to marginalize their loons. I've pretty much given up hope on the former, and have only a little hope for the latter.
The loons are taking over on both sides. Are you reading the shit being posted on this forum?
I've known that for a long time, it's been happening for a long time, and that's why this country is splitting in two.

Both parties are absolutely terrified of their manic bases, and this is what ends up happening.

We badly need a third party in between these two insane tribes. And/or, we need the two insane tribes to marginalize their loons.

I've pretty much given up hope on the former, and have only a little hope for the latter.
It exists, and if we at GFY industries are successful, there will be a viable option

I've known that for a long time, it's been happening for a long time, and that's why this country is splitting in two.

Both parties are absolutely terrified of their manic bases, and this is what ends up happening.

People want blood. There are actually people on this forum saying things like "The only good Democrat is a dead Democrat." I wouldn't be surprised if another Timothy McVeigh shows up soon.

So take your pick, the new GOP or the democrats...an easy choice for most of us.

At least you put "populist" in quotes. No authoritarian movement is actually interested in populism except as a ploy to get people to surrender their will.

At least you put "populist" in quotes. No authoritarian movement is actually interested in populism except as a ploy to get people to surrender their will.
These posts about a new GOP are all "opinion" with no basis or reasoning. The new populist GOP, is high energy, taking many working class voters from the democrats and is just fine, thank you. The issue is "America First" or back to the "globalist" ways of the past where China wins. Trump was simply too obnoxious as seen in the 1st debate, and the MSM made him pay in November.
Watch what happens in the mid-terms after middle America sees the democrat's agenda.
The House goes back to the GOP.

People want blood. There are actually people on this forum saying things like "The only good Democrat is a dead Democrat." I wouldn't be surprised if another Timothy McVeigh shows up soon.
Yeah, even on this board, it's moved beyond vague Rambo-wannabe references to straight up death threats. I've gotten four or five myself.

It surely could happen now. And if it does, those who have a vested professional interest in making these people angrier and angrier and more paranoid will have a lot to answer for.

Yeah, even on this board, it's moved beyond vague Rambo-wannabe references to straight up death threats. I've gotten four or five myself.

It surely could happen now. And if it does, those who have a vested professional interest in making these people angrier and angrier and more paranoid will have a lot to answer for.

I've also dealt with some very threatening language targeted at me, and I'm not even instigating this shit. People are losing it.

In a perfect world, Trump Republicans would band with other people from the Libertarian or Democrat party who want a strong economy, a strong military without using it all the time, support for police, a strong border, low taxes and a strong job market for Americans first. The neocons that are bitching about starting a new party can go wherever the hell their greedy asses want. They'll probably end up with establishment Democrats, which is who they have the most in common. Whatever happens, neocons and Democrats are the true enemy of the American worker, taxpayer and middle class.

Those neocons & freakin' RINOS like near seem identical twins. The GOP is so loaded with the neocons/RINOS that the so called GOP is about impotent.

These posts about a new GOP are all "opinion" with no basis or reasoning. The new populist GOP, is high energy, taking many working class voters from the democrats and is just fine, thank you. The issue is "America First" or back to the "globalist" ways of the past where China wins. Trump was simply too obnoxious as seen in the 1st debate, and the MSM made him pay in November.
Watch what happens in the mid-terms after middle America sees the democrat's agenda.
Looks like Trump is going to try to make the republicans pay for not simply installing him in office for another term. What does that do for your forecast?

Looks like Trump is going to try to make the republicans pay for not simply installing him in office for another term. What does that do for your forecast?
Trump did his job, he saved the US from Hillary, and started the new "populist" movement.
Trump will have nothing to do with the mid-terms, that happens automatically.

p.s. I have no clue how Trump would make the GOP "pay"??? You need to put reasoning with your ridiculous assertions.

Trump did his job, he saved the US from Hillary, and started the new "populist" movement.
Trump will have nothing to do with the mid-terms, that happens automatically.

p.s. I have no clue how Trump would make the GOP "pay"??? You need to put reasoning with your ridiculous assertions.
You know Trump is going to be an agitator and he is coming for the republicans. It's bound to cause some problems as he continues to disparage the voting system and the "traitors" who didn't make him president. Don't be surprised when he attempts to form his own party.

Forum List

Back