DeSantis Likes to Call His War on Workers War on Wokeness/For These Same Workers, Hospitals Have Become the New Steel Mills — Minus the Strong Unions

WTF are you talking about? Republicans do NOT run against Republicans in the general election. Just how stupid are you?

Ron DeSantis* (R)4,613,78359.4%

Charlie Crist (D)
3,105,46940.0%
Charlie Crist is a Republican. He was a Republican for 30 years in elected offices. In 2009 he gave Obama a friendly hug and it destroyed his career. He switched to the Democratic Party as a last resort. Democrats are unorganized in Florida so they let him run for Governor.

Charlie Crist is a Republican. He was a Republican for 30 years in elected offices. In 2009 he gave Obama a friendly hug and it destroyed his career. He switched to the Democratic Party as a last resort. Democrats are unorganized in Florida so they let him run for Governor.
Oh boy, are you dumb….

It's elective courses that students CHOOSE to be a part of, that is the BS part of your statement.
The fundamentals are taught well.
So, yours and DuhSantis beef should be with the parents, not teachers.
Tell that to the parents of Baltimore, and Chicago….I’m sure they’d agree.

WTF?
So, the parents of students in Baltimore and Chicago force their kids to take elective courses?
The kids have no sayso?

Elective courses have little to nothing to do with it...these are grades that don't offer electives, ie; elementary schools...

On graduation from HS, the data shows that only roughly 37% are graduating with a HS diploma....And we are spending more than ever on each student....

Face it, in the push to indoctrinate kids, and teach agenda driven subjects that parents don't want, the education system is failing our kids...

Elective courses have little to nothing to do with it
YES, they do, DuhSatis and his cult are whining about elective courses, not mandatory courses.
...these are grades that don't offer electives, ie; elementary schools...
Well then nothing to worry about.

On graduation from HS, the data shows that only roughly 37% are graduating with a HS diploma....And we are spending more than ever on each student....

You can lead a horse to water.
Face it, in the push to indoctrinate kids, and teach agenda driven subjects that parents don't want, the education system is failing our kids...
That parents don't want?
Maybe some don't look at their child's curriculum, I bet, most do.
If your statement is true, why would they approve of their child participating?
Just like the football or baseball team.

YES, they do, DuhSatis and his cult are whining about elective courses, not mandatory courses.

Well then nothing to worry about.

You can lead a horse to water.

That parents don't want?
Maybe some don't look at their child's curriculum, I bet, most do.
If your statement is true, why would they approve of their child participating?
Just like the football or baseball team.
So, the 'woke' agenda is like joining a school sports team?

That's the dumbest thing I think I've ever heard...

Another Tik-Tok Chinese propaganda sucker. Gawd but you people are gullible!!
speaking of tic tok and chinese propaganda…wasn’t it ironic adam shifty used it to complain about not being on the intel committee? i did

War on workers???? LOL!

Because of DeSantis keeping Florida open both my son and daughter in law were able to keep their jobs during the Pandemic.

My granddaughter was also able to attend the Second Grade and learn something. She is at grade level now. Not like the kids in the Democrat controlled Moon Bat states that are way behind.

Forum List

Back