U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson Orders White House to Turn Over Ukraine Emails Being Withheld from the Public

Trump is guilty. He should have been removed. I don't care what the lawyers paid to defend him said. That's their job. I do care what the witnesses said, including two that Trump fired for testifying.

Actually you're guilty of TDS repeat offender.
View attachment 336102
And you're a trump buttlicker. Glad you two know what you are, now.
I am NOT a TDS repeat offender!!!! Fuck that, Fort Fun Indiana.
Ha, i know.

That ship has sailed.

IRS Scandal: On September 8, 2017, the Trump Justice Department declined to reopen the criminal investigation into Lois Lerner, a central figure in the controversy.

Fast & Furious:
Obama relents in fight over Fast and Furious documents

By JOSH GERSTEIN

04/08/2016 04:59 PM EDT

Updated 04/08/2016 05:24 PM EDT

Four years after asserting executive privilege to block Congress from obtaining documents relating to a controversial federal gun trafficking investigation, President Barack Obama relented Friday, turning over to lawmakers thousands of pages of records that led to unusual House votes holding Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt in 2012.

In January, a federal district court judge rejected Obama's executive privilege claim over records detailing the Justice Department and White House's response to Operation Fast and Furious, a Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives investigation that may have allowed as many as 2,000 firearms to pass into the hands of Mexican drug cartels.

There was plenty of evidence at the time that Fast and Furious was an illegal operation, thus they did have legal reason for those documents.

With Trump temporarily holding Concessional aid (not illegal) , with no illegal activity behind it, he released them soon, within the fiscal year of the aid (no illegal activity behind it) there are no legal reasons to demand 20 e-mails.

You should stop here now, you are getting sillier and sillier....
What is silly---no, criminal--is IGNORING the fact that this withholding of aid coincided with Trump asking for a "favor" and then repeatedly asking the Ambassador if Zelensky had scheduled a TV announcement that he was investigating Biden. Trump released the funds ONLY AFTER HE WAS CAUGHT. And he did it quick, too, because he knew it was wrong.

It was clearly unethical and a huge abuse of his power as President. If there is a single oversight case where the Congress has the shoe on the right foot, it is this one. I'm not sure where they get off "oversighting" their own impeachment proceeding, but hey--politics in D.C. are complex. Are they out to get Trump for this one? Yeah, and they should be.
Every president that ever lived(and Vice President as you patently choose to ignore) has used the leverage of money and aid to extract concessions from those receiving the aid. Trump is the Only chief executive under the microscope for this. And now that Biden and the whole Obama administration has been revealed to be corrupt and treasonous there is even more reason for the investigations into his activities and his sons in Ukraine.

Not for personal political gain.
So you assume there was no legitimate reason to investigate Joe? Your hypocritical logic is off the chain. Joe Biden is on tape coyote, on tape saying you don’t get the money from the us unless you drop the case. He is squashing an investigation for personal gain. What about this can you not get through your head. So if alleged strongarm tactics from trump are bad, then a videotape showing Biden demanding a quid pro quo in real time is even worse. The reason you are a failure as a debater is that you have no consistent principles other than you hate trump. You are not consistent, you are not logical, you believe in a two tier justice system, and like old lady you just ignore the facts, especially the ones coming out now. Until you can wrap your head around the damage that has been done to the country for the last four years by lying democrats(and I don’t say that as a partisan, I say that because it is a fact, a fact you will not admit.) it is futile to engage with you. You are not an honest broker at least in politics. I suspect outside of politics you are a perfectly nice person.
There is no hypocrisy But there are facts.

You are a partisan. You just pretend otherwise.

Fact: Biden was carrying out US policy, supported by both Dems and Pubs, the ObamaAdministration, the EU and the IMF, who all wanted this guy ousted because he wasn’t addressing corruption.

Do you deny this?

Fact: Quid pro quo is common tool in diplomacy. Nothing wrong with it. The problem occurs when it is used for personal gain, rather than to achieve policy objectives.

Do you disagree?

Now. What investigation is Biden supposedly squashing and for what personal gain? (In fact, what power does he have to squash anything?)

Your claims about me echo a few others who are rabid rightests: “if you don’t agree with me, and my interpretation of the facts, you are not just wrong but a crazy ass emotional Trump hater.”

Now tell me...isnt discussion futile with that mindset?

That ship has sailed.

IRS Scandal: On September 8, 2017, the Trump Justice Department declined to reopen the criminal investigation into Lois Lerner, a central figure in the controversy.

Fast & Furious:

By JOSH GERSTEIN

Four years after asserting executive privilege to block Congress from obtaining documents relating to a controversial federal gun trafficking investigation, President Barack Obama relented Friday, turning over to lawmakers thousands of pages of records that led to unusual House votes holding Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt in 2012.

In January, a federal district court judge rejected Obama's executive privilege claim over records detailing the Justice Department and White House's response to Operation Fast and Furious, a Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives investigation that may have allowed as many as 2,000 firearms to pass into the hands of Mexican drug cartels.

There was plenty of evidence at the time that Fast and Furious was an illegal operation, thus they did have legal reason for those documents.

With Trump temporarily holding Concessional aid (not illegal) , with no illegal activity behind it, he released them soon, within the fiscal year of the aid (no illegal activity behind it) there are no legal reasons to demand 20 e-mails.

What is silly---no, criminal--is IGNORING the fact that this withholding of aid coincided with Trump asking for a "favor" and then repeatedly asking the Ambassador if Zelensky had scheduled a TV announcement that he was investigating Biden. Trump released the funds ONLY AFTER HE WAS CAUGHT. And he did it quick, too, because he knew it was wrong.

It was clearly unethical and a huge abuse of his power as President. If there is a single oversight case where the Congress has the shoe on the right foot, it is this one. I'm not sure where they get off "oversighting" their own impeachment proceeding, but hey--politics in D.C. are complex. Are they out to get Trump for this one? Yeah, and they should be.
Every president that ever lived(and Vice President as you patently choose to ignore) has used the leverage of money and aid to extract concessions from those receiving the aid. Trump is the Only chief executive under the microscope for this. And now that Biden and the whole Obama administration has been revealed to be corrupt and treasonous there is even more reason for the investigations into his activities and his sons in Ukraine.

Not for personal political gain.
So you assume there was no legitimate reason to investigate Joe? Your hypocritical logic is off the chain. Joe Biden is on tape coyote, on tape saying you don’t get the money from the us unless you drop the case. He is squashing an investigation for personal gain. What about this can you not get through your head. So if alleged strongarm tactics from trump are bad, then a videotape showing Biden demanding a quid pro quo in real time is even worse. The reason you are a failure as a debater is that you have no consistent principles other than you hate trump. You are not consistent, you are not logical, you believe in a two tier justice system, and like old lady you just ignore the facts, especially the ones coming out now. Until you can wrap your head around the damage that has been done to the country for the last four years by lying democrats(and I don’t say that as a partisan, I say that because it is a fact, a fact you will not admit.) it is futile to engage with you. You are not an honest broker at least in politics. I suspect outside of politics you are a perfectly nice person.
There is no hypocrisy But there are facts.

You are a partisan. You just pretend otherwise.

Fact: Biden was carrying out US policy, supported by both Dems and Pubs, the ObamaAdministration, the EU and the IMF, who all wanted this guy ousted because he wasn’t addressing corruption.

Do you deny this?

Fact: Quid pro quo is common tool in diplomacy. Nothing wrong with it. The problem occurs when it is used for personal gain, rather than to achieve policy objectives.

Do you disagree?

Now. What investigation is Biden supposedly squashing and for what personal gain? (In fact, what power does he have to squash anything?)

Your claims about me echo a few others who are rabid rightests: “if you don’t agree with me, and my interpretation of the facts, you are not just wrong but a crazy ass emotional Trump hater.”

Now tell me...isnt discussion futile with that mindset?
Need that WINNER button back for this one.

Obviously, the truthfulness and or validity of anything the Trump admin and especially Billy the Bagman are involved with is immediately suspect.

In early March, Walton slammed Attorney General William Barr’s credibility, going so far as to say Barr “distorted” the findings of the Mueller report and inappropriately went out of his way to control the narrative about the investigation into Russian interference and obstruction of justice. Not taking Barr’s word for it, Walton ordered the DOJ to hand over a full copy of former special counsel Robert Mueller’s work for in camera review. (In camera means in the judge’s chambers.)

First you have to have a legal reason for pursuing private documents, the Judge doesn't seem to have one, neither have YOU and Coyote shown any.

It is another fishing expedition...

Are the Ukraine emails private documents?
Trump was talking to them about yoga.

I am NOT a TDS repeat offender!!!! Fuck that, Fort Fun Indiana.
Oh yeah you are.
No she isn’t. Your default position is to scream TDS at anything that doesn’t line up with MAGAworld.
You're worse than she is twisted sister.
I defend Trump when he deserves it, and criticize if he deserves it, like I always have with every president.
Not very apparent when you also unquestioningly buy into every-dem conspiracy theory.

That ship has sailed.

Fast & Furious:

By JOSH GERSTEIN

Durham and Barr haven't gotten to the Ukraine mess yet.

You expanding Durham's mandate?
So you know what his mandate is?

That ship has sailed.

Fast & Furious:

By JOSH GERSTEIN

Durham and Barr haven't gotten to the Ukraine mess yet.

You expanding Durham's mandate?
So you know what his mandate is?

Are you expanding it?

Here's hubby;
1589502748809.png

1589502431964.png

Last edited:
This is interesting.

The trump administration is trying to violate the FOIA law. They're using very flimsy excuse for it too.

It will be interesting to see how this works out.

Amy Berman Jackson - appointed by Barack Obama

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Berman_Jackson.
See my last post. And she ruled against Barack Obama.
I didn't comment one way or another.

Just making sure the info is clear to everyone.

:dunno:

Yeah, Bootney. No inference there by mentioning who appointed her.
lol
Only noting that she is an Obama appointee, who may have an agenda. There is nothing wrong with pointing out potential bias.

Should we have kept that a secret?

Appointees have an agenda? You think Barr does?
Yes. His agenda is to undue and expose the rampant corruption of the Barry Hussein regime.

You have a problem with corruption being exposed?

This is interesting.

The trump administration is trying to violate the FOIA law. They're using very flimsy excuse for it too.

It will be interesting to see how this works out.

Amy Berman Jackson - appointed by Barack Obama

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Berman_Jackson.
See my last post. And she ruled against Barack Obama.
I didn't comment one way or another.

Just making sure the info is clear to everyone.

:dunno:

Yeah, Bootney. No inference there by mentioning who appointed her.
lol
Only noting that she is an Obama appointee, who may have an agenda. There is nothing wrong with pointing out potential bias.

Should we have kept that a secret?

Appointees have an agenda? You think Barr does?
Yes. His agenda is to undue and expose the rampant corruption of the Barry Hussein regime.

You have a problem with corruption being exposed?
Not in the least. Please link to his mandate.

Forum List

Back