Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Which is absurd...

The swamp could never allow that guy to be placed under oath.

The meat puppet faggot can't open his filthy cock holster without a lie coming out or some idiotic statements.

But Graham, in a detailed statement early Thursday afternoon, expressed reluctance to go so far as calling Obama to testify.

He said he is "greatly concerned about the precedent that would be set by calling a former president for oversight."

"No president is above the law," Graham said in the statement. "However, the presidency has executive privilege claims against other branches of government. ... As to the Judiciary Committee, both presidents are welcome to come before the committee and share their concerns about each other. If nothing else it would make for great television. However, I have great doubts about whether it would be wise for the country.”

Nevertheless, Graham said that his panel will “begin holding multiple, in-depth

I have to agree to a point, because even if we could get due justice and throw that leftist traitor in Gitmo, the next time the republicrats nominate a piece of shit like McCain, and give the WH to whatever sociopaths the Democrooks nominate, you can bet the DOJ will become a multiple warhead nuclear weapon.

I hope at least a few of the MPF's minions end up in prison where they belong, but I hold out little faith that anyone of significance will be even tried in court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back