U.S. Army to Begin Formal Training To Fight American Patriots

You smelly shit stains can't educate anyone.

And yet here I am doing just that. You mindless morons fell for a BS story about an exercise that has been happening for 48 years.

You really should thank me, I probably kept you from posting this crap on other forums and embarrassing yourself again.

Though, knowing you you will post it anyhow even though you know it is a lie

Pretty bad when your own country doesn't trust you.

The only thing not trusted is the source in the OP and the OP.

This is a 48 year old exercise that has had the same basic scenario the entire time.

Don't perpetuate the lie of the OP

So what are they going to be doing till we get off work? ;)

Double Hand Pinnocle and Spades card came. Played them while waiting for over 20 years. If you want to really see a pissed off bunch of soldiers, disturb their card games.

The Brandon administration abandoned the military effort in Afghanistan and now they haven't anything better to do than train to fight NRA members in the U.S.. No surprises here.

The Brandon administration abandoned the military effort in Afghanistan and now they haven't anything better to do than train to fight NRA members in the U.S.. No surprises here.

Then I suggest you get your candy ass to where they are practicing and draw down on them. Give them some REAL training. Or you can put that victim card back in your wallet.

“Robin Sage” is nothing new. It happens regularly. It’s a major, late stage of training, exercise for candidates seeking to become members of the US Army’s Special Forces, more commonly known as Green Berets.

Nothing to see here folks.

So basically what you're telling us is that you're a moron.
This trollboy clown KissMy always ignores that his hero Obama expanded all of bush’s policys lying to the people he would reverse them and cannot accept reality either thst entire nfl stadiums and even major democrat cities are chanting fuck joe biden ignoring he is the biggest disaster president in mankind history.

U.S. Army to Begin Formal Training To Fight American Patriots

A “realistic” guerrilla war will be fought across two dozen North Carolina counties this month, with young soldiers battling seasoned “freedom fighters,” according to the U.S. Army. “Freedom Fighters” means American Citizen Patriots. Our Army is now, officially, being trained to kill us!

The two-week “unconventional warfare exercise” will be staged Jan. 22-Feb. 4 on privately owned land. And it will be realistic enough to include the sounds of gunfire (blanks) and flares, the U.S. Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School said in a news release.

Exact times, locations and exercise specifics are not provided.

“Residents may hear blank gunfire and see occasional flares. Controls are in place to ensure there is no risk to persons or property,” the warfare center said.

Golly gee whiz ....no one saw this coming from 15 miles away

The next war will be here ....don't say we didn't warn you

View attachment 587762

View attachment 587763

If that's true....and I know it is......

I can only say....thanks GOD for the 2nd.

1642210796793.png

A “realistic” guerrilla war will be fought across two dozen North Carolina counties this month, with young soldiers battling seasoned “freedom fighters,” according to the U.S. Army. “Freedom Fighters” means American Citizen Patriots. Our Army is now, officially, being trained to kill us!

Oh nonsense. "Robin Sage" has only been the final part of the SFQC course for 47 years now. And in all that time has always been conducted in a "politically unstable" country with a high insurgency.

You really think the military is the enemy and training to kill Americans? That sounds pretty freaking "unamerican" to me, to be spreading such bullshit. Of course, considering the source I am not surprised, That is about as unamerican as you can get, And is full of outright garbage. Like this gem:

A full scale REPLICA of the White House has been constructed on a U.S. Military Base in Georgia. A fake White House for a fake President, and the US Military is “All-in on it” to deceive the American people!

Of course, I guess not many bother to check, because Fort McPherson was decommissioned over a decade ago, And since 2015 it has been owned by Tyler Perry. That 80% scale replica of the White House was built for the TV series "The Oval", and was completed way back in early 2019. So with that timeline for it being built, I can only assume that you are trying to imply that President Trump was "fake".

Fake news sites are so damned funny. Especially when some morons are stupid enough to believe they are real.

Last edited:
If that's true....and I know it is......

It is not, the Army has not even used it since 2011. The base (including that building) is part of a movie studio.

“Robin Sage” is nothing new. It happens regularly. It’s a major, late stage of training, exercise for candidates seeking to become members of the US Army’s Special Forces, more commonly known as Green Berets.

Those that really hate the US are always trying real hard to make the military look bad, and paint them as the "bad guys". And are so unreasonably in their hatred that they will spread any garbage they can find.

Forum List

Back