U.S. Army to Begin Formal Training To Fight American Patriots

U.S. Army to Begin Formal Training To Fight American Patriots

A “realistic” guerrilla war will be fought across two dozen North Carolina counties this month, with young soldiers battling seasoned “freedom fighters,” according to the U.S. Army. “Freedom Fighters” means American Citizen Patriots. Our Army is now, officially, being trained to kill us!

The two-week “unconventional warfare exercise” will be staged Jan. 22-Feb. 4 on privately owned land. And it will be realistic enough to include the sounds of gunfire (blanks) and flares, the U.S. Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School said in a news release.

Exact times, locations and exercise specifics are not provided.

“Residents may hear blank gunfire and see occasional flares. Controls are in place to ensure there is no risk to persons or property,” the warfare center said.

Golly gee whiz ....no one saw this coming from 15 miles away

The next war will be here ....don't say we didn't warn you

View attachment 587762

View attachment 587763
That's odd! We did training like this this from the late 1990s until COVID with Special Operations units from the Army, Navy and Air Force. I did it for 11 years.

That's odd! We did training like this this from the late 1990s until COVID with Special Operations units from the Army, Navy and Air Force. I did it for 11 years.

Well, look at the source. They obviously think this was something just thrown together recently, and not saying that it has been going on since 1974 under the name "Robin Sage". And under other names since 1952.

Of course, the morons who read this also believe a movie studio on a decade long closed military base is done by the military, and for a "Fake President Trump".

Unlike the conscripted armies of Europe and Asia, the American Army will only fight for that which they feel personally worth fighting for.

They will not follow the orders of politically woke leaders against Americans.

I think, when all is said and done, we will find that the US Military may be politically subservient at the highest levels, the the rank and file are just as "Deplorable" as the rest of us.

View attachment 587808
The problem is ya have good patriots being run out ...youre a radical if ya have a 3% or pepe tat ...ive said it before ...if something doesn't start it soon the generation coming up will be your murderers ...

Anyway the ideologically driven purge of the schmoe patriot for the Neurotic Dyke or sicko lefty with boots and rifles on the ground is well underway throughout every branch of the armed services..

Lots of special forces vets resigned ...months ago...theyre not getting on trucks

Thier will be blood sooner or later .....looks like sooner to me .....don't wanna be right either...its not the right or the patriots who will start it ......the government already has ...they've already started killing civilians ...

Appalachistan forever!

Hell you guys did a thread here on a big fat dyke commie US soldier claiming she's got no problem shooting Americans

The problem is ya have good patriots being run out ...youre a radical if ya have a 3% or pepe tat ...ive said it before ...if something doesn't start it soon the generation coming up will be your murderers ...

Anyway the ideologically driven purge of the schmoe patriot for the Neurotic Dyke or sicko lefty with boots and rifles on the ground is well underway throughout every branch of the armed services..

Lots of special forces vets resigned ...months ago...theyre not getting on trucks

Thier will be blood sooner or later .....looks like sooner to me .....don't wanna be right either...its not the right or the patriots who will start it ......the government already has ...they've already started killing civilians ...

Appalachistan forever!
Unless they were officers, no one "resigned".

The Brandon administration abandoned the military effort in Afghanistan and now they haven't anything better to do than train to fight NRA members in the U.S.. No surprises here.
The Biden administration followed through with Trump's arrangement to leave. Since the Afghan government was not brought into the negotiations by trump, resulting in the Taliban's free rein, the result was predictable. Tump reduced our presence to 2500 troops--ridiculous. We couldn't defend the time of day. Get real.

Georgia has several special warfare schools in Georgia, including the allegedly defunct 'School of the Americas', and others at Benning; Gordon used to have the JFK Psy Ops school, but it was moved to Fort Bragg. NC. They have been running scenarios like this one for many decades.

The U.S. Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School (SWCS) at Fort Bragg, N.C. manages and resources training, education and growth for Soldiers in the Army’s special-operations branches.

Special operations forces (SOF) training is grounded in the SOF Truths:[5]

• Humans are more important than hardware.
  • Quality is better than quantity.
  • Special-operations forces cannot be mass-produced.
  • Competent special-operations forces cannot be created after emergencies occur.
  • Most special operations require non-SOF support

On any given day, approximately 3,100 students are enrolled in SWCS training programs. Courses range from entry-level training to advanced war fighting skills. SWCS also maintains the Special Forces Warrant Officer Institute and the David K. Thuma Noncommissioned Officer Academy. While most courses are conducted at Fort Bragg, SWCS also has facilities and relationships with outside institutions.

In all, SWCS offers 41 unique courses, including assessment & selection and qualification courses for Civil Affairs, Military Information Support Operations, Special Forces and Cultural Support. Advanced skills courses include combat diver training in Key West, Florida, sniper training at Fort Bragg and military freefall training in at Yuma Proving Ground in Arizona.[5]

I think the Psy Ops may be at Ft. Riley, but I haven't checked.

The Army War College is also involved in planning such scenarios as the invasion of Connecticut for instance, and these are continually updated by both students and faculty. I don't see any big invasions of American states coming any time soon.

Last edited:
Are they going to use woke ones to fight American Patriots?
:popcorn:

I want to see that.

1642297114523.png

Georgia has several special warfare schools in Georgia, including the allegedly defunct 'School of the Americas', and others at Benning; Gordon used to have the JFK Psy Ops school, but it was moved to Fort Bragg. NC. They have been running scenarios like this one for many decades.

The U.S. Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School (SWCS) at Fort Bragg, N.C. manages and resources training, education and growth for Soldiers in the Army’s special-operations branches.

Special operations forces (SOF) training is grounded in the SOF Truths:[5]

• Humans are more important than hardware.
  • Quality is better than quantity.
  • Special-operations forces cannot be mass-produced.
  • Competent special-operations forces cannot be created after emergencies occur.
  • Most special operations require non-SOF support

On any given day, approximately 3,100 students are enrolled in SWCS training programs. Courses range from entry-level training to advanced war fighting skills. SWCS also maintains the Special Forces Warrant Officer Institute and the David K. Thuma Noncommissioned Officer Academy. While most courses are conducted at Fort Bragg, SWCS also has facilities and relationships with outside institutions.

In all, SWCS offers 41 unique courses, including assessment & selection and qualification courses for Civil Affairs, Military Information Support Operations, Special Forces and Cultural Support. Advanced skills courses include combat diver training in Key West, Florida, sniper training at Fort Bragg and military freefall training in at Yuma Proving Ground in Arizona.[5]

I think the Psy Ops may be at Ft. Riley, but I haven't checked.

The Army War College is also involved in planning such scenarios as the invasion of Connecticut for instance, and these are continually updated by both students and faculty. I don't see any big invasions of American states coming any time soon.
Doesn't matter

Have ya seen what's happening across the western world ....?
Yet back in the fusa

Hummmm
They send old people with thier own body bags back to nursing homes ....
Kill thirteen year olds and countless young men with heart attack cronyvaxxx....

Demonize not only the "right " but trad Americans and normies ....constantly!
From education ,the bureaucracies ,military,pop culture ,establishment press....blah blah blah blah as government grows increasingly Authoritarian while

"Blue "rhetoric out of education , media,fedgovcorp toward "Red America" consistently grows more vile and hostile by the year
March through the institutions INDEED

They openly talk about pop reduction

But I know I know ....it could never happen here

Pfffffft guess again lol they got plans for yas....bendin over won't save yas either ..

Carry on

dmjdmdmdmmdmdd.jpeg

Doesn't matter

Yet back in the fusa

Hummmm
They send old people with thier own body bags back to nursing homes ....
Kill thirteen year olds and countless young men with heart attack cronyvaxxx....

Demonize not only the "right " but trad Americans and normies ....constantly!
From education ,the bureaucracies ,military,pop culture ,establishment press....blah blah blah blah as government grows increasingly Authoritarian while

"Blue "rhetoric out of education , media,fedgovcorp toward "Red America" consistently grows more vile and hostile by the year
March through the institutions INDEED

They openly talk about pop reduction

But I know I know ....it could never happen here

Pfffffft guess again lol they got plans for yas....bendin over won't save yas either ..

Carry on

View attachment 588662

Is it really necessary to lie like that?

I know all that I see is somebody taken in by a bogus website that should most accurately be posted as creating satire news. Like The Onion or Duffleblog.

And somebody who hates the military, and has some real issues in dealing with reality.

Why not take this kind of garbage down to the Conspiracy Theory area? Or maybe the humor area. Much better fit for this nonsense than here.

Hell, want proof as to how much of a "non-issue" this is?

The feeble few screaming about this each year is about as predictable as the screaming about Jade Helm every year.

Although one thing always happens if the the lunatic right just acts like kittens with a laser pointer whenever a military exercise is conducted. Always screaming like it is the first time ever.

They are not going to get their civil war sitting in front of the TV. "Patriots" will have to go out and attack targets if they want to get their civil war going. Why should there be no preparation for that?
Like they did in the autonomous zones of CHAZ and CHAOS in so many USA cities during the Summer of 2020.

Forum List

Back