Two Quotes - Two Different Schools of Thought

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Banishing these kids from society makes people feel all warm and fuzzy, like they have "done something", but I have a feeling is all that has happened is you have taken subdued racists and morphed them into full blown racists. THEY are now the persecuted ones, in their minds, their families minds, and their friends minds.

Jews can't be blamed for antisemitism. If someone hates Jewish people that's their problem and they need to get over themselves.

As for Israel, they I DO think can be blamed for how the world perceives them. It's long overdue for Israeli's to start questioning their foreign policy I think.

Banishing these kids from society makes people feel all warm and fuzzy, like they have "done something", but I have a feeling is all that has happened is you have taken subdued racists and morphed them into full blown racists. THEY are now the persecuted ones, in their minds, their families minds, and their friends minds.

Jews can't be blamed for antisemitism. If someone hates Jewish people that's their problem and they need to get over themselves.

As for Israel, they I DO think can be blamed for how the world perceives them. It's long overdue for Israeli's to start questioning their foreign policy I think.

And your point?

Forum List

Back