Maybe its Time for Jews to ask themselfs why so much antisemtism

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Is it real, or is it being made up by the Israeli media, I suspect most of it is made up, no one needs to worship the Jews, they are not special and should not receive any special treatment. Really getting old, this anti Semitism BS, they are not the "chosen" people and never were. If its real, they need to change their actions.

New laws against anti-Semitism needed to keep Jews in Europe, says EJC head

Every Jewish family in Europe is considering whether to "leave or stay" and authorities need to "deliver some real gestures," says European Jewish Congress head Viatcheslav Moshe Kantor • Jewish exodus could trigger an economic crisis in Europe, he warns.

Europe is on the verge of a serious economic crisis if the European Union does not introduce new legislation to counter anti-Semitism, according to the president of the European Jewish Congress.

Viatcheslav Moshe Kantor said every Jewish family on the continent is contemplating whether to "leave or stay" as they fear levels of anti-Semitism are rising.

http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=24055

Is it real, or is it being made up by the Israeli media, I suspect most of it is made up, no one needs to worship the Jews, they are not special and should not receive any special treatment. Really getting old, this anti Semitism BS, they are not the "chosen" people and never were. If its real, they need to change their actions.

Every Jewish family in Europe is considering whether to "leave or stay" and authorities need to "deliver some real gestures," says European Jewish Congress head Viatcheslav Moshe Kantor • Jewish exodus could trigger an economic crisis in Europe, he warns.

Europe is on the verge of a serious economic crisis if the European Union does not introduce new legislation to counter anti-Semitism, according to the president of the European Jewish Congress.

Viatcheslav Moshe Kantor said every Jewish family on the continent is contemplating whether to "leave or stay" as they fear levels of anti-Semitism are rising.

Jews can't be blamed for antisemitism. If someone hates Jewish people that's their problem and they need to get over themselves.

As for Israel, they I DO think can be blamed for how the world perceives them. It's long overdue for Israeli's to start questioning their foreign policy I think.

Worst thing European/Americans could do is leave for Israel. Old thing about all your eggs in one basket comes to mind...

There are always failures who need to blame the more successful for their own shortcomings.

There is so much antisemitism because of the tyranny of the majority. Jews are an extreme minority in every place in the world other than Israel, and Israel is alone among nations.

Penelope is profoundly stupid and illiberal, and so aligns with the persecuting majority in her hatred of Jews.

To what does "IT" in your statement "Is it real" refer.? 'IT' is a pronoun----in order for your writing to make sense, you must make CLEAR to that your
"it" refers. Your next statement is very peculiar "no one needs to worship
the jews" ------did someone tell you either you or anyone else should
worship 'the jews'?? You proceed to "....getting old, this anti-Semitism BS" ---
Anti -Semitism which is roughly prejudice against jews is old----that is correct. It
(please note in my sentence 'it' refers to "anti-Semitism" clealy---no ambiguity).....
moving ahead---IT is old just as anti black racism is old and neither is 'BS'. Both
concepts are important forces in history and in modern times. The term 'chosen' refers to a concept in the bible and can be understood only by persons who have
some familiarity with Hebrew language nuances<< not you. You might just as well
not discuss it. "CHOICE" is one of the major themes of the first book of the bible----ie GENESIS. It is best if you try not to think about it----IT (the concept of
'choice' is 'way over your head." Keep up your efforts at communication ----someday you may get it right.

There are always failures who need to blame the more successful for their own shortcomings.

That's it the arrogance of the Jew, must be the root of anti jewism.

There is so much antisemitism because of the tyranny of the majority. Jews are an extreme minority in every place in the world other than Israel, and Israel is alone among nations.

Penelope is profoundly stupid and illiberal, and so aligns with the persecuting majority in her hatred of Jews.

No I'm very serious, its either all fake, since so many instances have been found that Jews themselves are painting on buildings and cars anti Jewish remarks to be blamed on others(non Jews), no I'm not giving links, if you kept up on the news you'd know this. I can't help but wonder if the Jews are bringing it on themselves, literally , or just by their actions alone.

No I'm very serious, its either all fake, since so many instances have been found that Jews themselves are painting on buildings and cars anti Jewish remarks to be blamed on others(non Jews), no I'm not giving links, if you kept up on the news you'd know this. I can't help but wonder if the Jews are bringing it on themselves, literally , or just by their actions alone.

There have been so many instances of the groups with which Penelope is associated of murdering people and blaming DA JOOOOS, ---NO I am not
providing links----If you kept up with the news you'd know this. It is obvious that
the rejection of the filth of Penelope and her colleagues is brought on
by the filthy actions of Penelope and her filthy colleagues, themselves. Dead children at the hands of the PENELOPIANS line the gutters of the cosmos

There have been so many instances of the groups with which Penelope is associated of murdering people and blaming DA JOOOOS, ---NO I am not
providing links----If you kept up with the news you'd know this. It is obvious that
by the filthy actions of Penelope and her filthy colleagues, themselves. Dead children at the hands of the PENELOPIANS line the gutters of the cosmos

Hey those 20 cars in France, were defaced by an elderly Jewish couple, check it out. I wonder if they found the culprits of those homes in Wisconsin yet. I think the Habirus take that ribbon, killing kids.

I wonder how accurate the facts are.

IS anti semitism on the rise in Europe?

ARE European Jews really thinking about leaving?

Or is this a bit of fear mongering to push people to immigrate?

Hey those 20 cars in France, were defaced by an elderly Jewish couple, check it out. I wonder if they found the culprits of those homes in Wisconsin yet. I think the Habirus take that ribbon, killing kids.
Well compare what the supreme leader in Iran has said and openly wants to do,and it get's really petty.
But bigots tend to be that way.

Well compare what the supreme leader in Iran has said and openly wants to do,and it get's really petty.
But bigots tend to be that way.

It's not Penelope's fault-----she was suckled on filth. I grew up in a town with many children suckled on the same kind of filth that Penelope guzzled. I was
just short of five years old when my family arrived in that town----it was there I
learned what sort of shit can emerge from the mouths of little Nazi bitches. I
was an inquisitive child-----and an early reader. When I got told that I killed some
person named Jesus who would still be alive had I not done so ------I wondered when and where----by age six I learned that the alleged event happened somewhere across the ocean-----and something like 2000 years ago-----I HAD
MY REBUTTAL!!!! PEOPLE DON'T LIVE FOR 2000 years!!!!!!.......it didn't
help.............. I STILL DID IT-----according to the penelopians. I have asked
Penelope to try to remember when she FIRST realized that DA JOOOS ARE
NO DAMNED GOOD-------but she never told me.

For insight into the STABILITY of concepts passed from mother to child---
do some reading------the best book I have encountered on the subject is
"Childhood and Society" -----by Erik Erikson. It's a classic and a very
fascinating read. -----to know the mind of a child----check out the maternal
grandmother

If you were an actual liberal who understood the social dynamics inherent in the tyranny of the majority, you would not only avoid your pattern of extreme prejudice against Jews, but you would already know the answers to these questions.

If you were an actual liberal who understood the social dynamics inherent in the tyranny of the majority, you would not only avoid your pattern of extreme prejudice against Jews, but you would already know the answers to these questions.

she does know----but the true answers do not FIT HER AGENDA. -----of course the HEBDO murders and the attack on the kosher grocery were false flag things
cooked up by the ELDERS OF ZION. -------but every time a mosque 'experiences' a broken window------it is a VIOLENT HATE CRIME

Penelope endorsed coyote's conspiracy filth -----shades of blood libels and southern lynch mobs

Forum List

Back