Two Police Officers Shot In The Head in Compton, California

Damn. Compton is a famously safe place to live in too. :(
That's what I was thinking too. Never passed through there, but according to records (literally) property value ain't worth jack. This could be gang related or BLM, who knows?
We don't know, but we have an idea who is and the leftist media are not going to rush to give us the name either
Nous n’sommes pas vous Frenchie. Les médias Français de gauche couvrent cela?
Ou lisez-vous la propagande raciste américaine qui confirme votre Français le racisme.
So you feel good now after two policemen are injured ? is that the purpose of the BLM?
And to answer you because i do answer not like you .
In France it's the same crap as in the USA, leftist propaganda against the conservatives.

Is Quasar44 drunk posting again?
Are you also gloating that 2 cops were killed

Do you enter a thread only to read your own posts?
I don’t know what that means
2 cops are shot in the head . A nation cannot survive when it’s inhabitants have zero respect for the laws or order

I came in defending the police who were shot, and IM2 criticized me for it. You came in saying Jeff Zucker should be shot (for no reason), and you accused me of gloating for criticizing your batshit crazy response.
I did not criticize. I am simply saying that the conditions for this have been set due to people defending police murders of unarmed citizens. Did any of you think that police were going to keep getting to shot up innocent people and lying without retaliation?

This is going to be a vicious circle created by blind citizens who justify everything police do even when they need to be put in prison for crimes.

Do you think shooting two officers was an appropriate response?

Do you think the overall support shown here by many whites for police killing blacks is appropriate response?
It depends on the circumstances. If the black (or white, brown, red or yellow) man is violently resisting arrest, yes it’s appropriate. If the man is quietly obeying orders and surrendering, it’s not appropriate.
The people who have been killed have not been violently resisting arrest. Again this ability to lie in order to defend gross police misconduct is why two potentially innocent people are fighting for their lives because they happen to be police. Now this shit needs to end and on our side it ends with us making irresponsible assertions like this.

And the butthurt white folks club are unable to face another mess they have created.. They are going to catch this guy and he's going directly to jail. The police murderers you guys have supported will be allowed the freedom to kill again.
There is a problem with cops doing dirt but you never fail to make it about race and it almost never is.
Gerald Goines ain't white, for example.

Problems don't get fixed if you can't even correctly identify what the problem is, and your constant racist white hating screeds are just adding more bullshit to the already too big pile.
You and your kind of racists are a big part of the problem here.

2 cops are shot in the head . A nation cannot survive when it’s inhabitants have zero respect for the laws or order

I came in defending the police who were shot, and IM2 criticized me for it. You came in saying Jeff Zucker should be shot (for no reason), and you accused me of gloating for criticizing your batshit crazy response.
I did not criticize. I am simply saying that the conditions for this have been set due to people defending police murders of unarmed citizens. Did any of you think that police were going to keep getting to shot up innocent people and lying without retaliation?

This is going to be a vicious circle created by blind citizens who justify everything police do even when they need to be put in prison for crimes.

Do you think the overall support shown here by many whites for police killing blacks is appropriate response?

No. Many responses here to cops killing unarmed blacks are disgusting. I think evil should not beget evil.
No it shouldn't but we should not have consistently excused the initial evil then get up in arms at the evil that was created by it.

That's what I was thinking too. Never passed through there, but according to records (literally) property value ain't worth jack. This could be gang related or BLM, who knows?
We don't know, but we have an idea who is and the leftist media are not going to rush to give us the name either
Ou lisez-vous la propagande raciste américaine qui confirme votre Français le racisme.
So you feel good now after two policemen are injured ? is that the purpose of the BLM?
In France it's the same crap as in the USA, leftist propaganda against the conservatives.

In the UK too. Although it’s morphed into Woke.

And the butthurt white folks club are unable to face another mess they have created.. They are going to catch this guy and he's going directly to jail. The police murderers you guys have supported will be allowed the freedom to kill again.
There is a problem with cops doing dirt but you never fail to make it about race and it almost never is.

Problems don't get fixed if you can't even correctly identify what the problem is, and your constant racist white hating screeds are just adding more bullshit to the already too big pile.
I make it about race because it is. Whites have historically denied this problem even when it was most overt. I have correctly identified the problem and calling out white racism is not white hating.

Unless YOU believe all whites are racists.

IM2 is maybe the most repulsive creature on this board . He is gloating that 2 cops were assassinated . He is a black demon

He's a paid Troll, nothing more, nothing less.

trolls-have-serious-M.jpg

No. Many responses here to cops killing unarmed blacks are disgusting. I think evil should not beget evil.
No it shouldn't but we should not have consistently excused the initial evil then get up in arms at the evil that was created by it.

Yet, we can condemn it on both sides.

CNN this morning just had a some kind of report on England and about a new women's movement protesting against Boris Johnson.
Leftist CNN media for all countries around the world.

I make it about race because it is. Whites have historically denied this problem even when it was most overt. I have correctly identified the problem and calling out white racism is not white hating.

You are not very smart, the word racist does not mean anything. the human is a race.

CNN this morning just had a some kind of report on England and about a new women's movement protesting against Boris Johnson.

BBC. Great programmes, but biased news reporting. I turn it off.

Boris is doing his best, under unprecedented circumstances.

You are not very smart, the word racist does not mean anything. the human is a race.

I was called an Insel Affe (island ape) by Germans once. And told to go back where I came from

Unfortunately, I have no choice but to watch CNN to get news from around the world before I had Fox News but since Macaroni is in power Fox News was cut off.

Ce que tu n’aimes pas n’est pas pertinent. Vous avez sauté à une conclusion ignorante à cause de votre racisme. Quiconque a une petite quantité d’intelligence pourrait voir cela venir. Et tandis que les ordures comme vous avez célébré chaque meurtre de la police et ont exigé plus, vous ne pouvez pas gérer le miroir tenu à votre visage blanc gonflé laid raciste.

C’est triste, que 2 jeunes comme ça sont devenus des dommages collatéraux en raison d’un tas de la vie basse, pas de bonnes ordures racistes comme vous.

Le conservatisme européen est le libéralisme classique et c’est une idéologie bien différente de l’extrémisme néo-conservateur ici en Amérique.

Vous avez supposé que le shooer était un membre de BLM quand il n’était probablement pas des hypothèses comme celle-ci montre votre ignorance .

Yet, we can condemn it on both sides.
I have not condoned this shooting. Just because I don't whine about how terrible it is for cops to get shot does not mean I agree with what was done. But I am not going to agree with the sentiment of people who have consistently called for police to step up their killing of people looking like me.

Last edited:

Unfortunately, I have no choice but to watch CNN to get news from around the world before I had Fox News but since Macaroni is in power Fox News was cut off.

I get British television on a satellite. And other stuff; Smithsonian, PBS, on that system. I refuse to watch CNN. They have the monopoly on airports.

I used to be able to watch anything on my iPad, from anywhere, till they messed about with it. I watched the British Elections from Marrakesh, and Poldark in Washington DC. It didn’t seem right somehow, at 2 o’clock in the afternoon.

Again, this is the result of your support and excuse making for police shootings of unarmed people.

Are you saying the shooting of these two police officers is justified?

What I am say is: Again, this is the result of your support and excuse making for police shootings of unarmed people.

That's right, I'm here for you little Bill.

Forum List

Back