Two Police Officers Shot In The Head in Compton, California

Just heard on Fox News (with video)

Two police officers were shot in the head as they sat in their patrol car in Compton, California.

They are hospitalized and in surgery at this time.

The shooter fled on foot.

Thanks to the lies and hate from the Nazi media
Two of our finest are killed
Jeff Zuckers should be arrested and executed

Again, this is the result of your support and excuse making for police shootings of unarmed people.

You’re and will never be anything more than a thug your entire life .
I hope death finds you . Without cops , the entire nation would crumble into anarchy and civil war .
You have zero compassion because you’re lower than an insect

Thug my ass! Those like you have excused police murders making black citizens live in fear of the police. Inevitably your continued support of this would create people who are going to kill police. What compassion has your white ass shown for unarmed citizens shot up by police? This is not a matter of me having no compassion you maggot. I feel sorry that it has come to this because of the attitudes of white toilet crust like you.

Two police officers were shot in the head as they sat in their patrol car in Compton, California.

Again, this is the result of your support and excuse making for police shootings of unarmed people.

I hope death finds you . Without cops , the entire nation would crumble into anarchy and civil war .

Thug my ass! Those like you have excused police murders making black citizens live in fear of the police. Inevitably your continued support of this would create people who are going to kill police. What compassion has your white ass shown for unarmed citizens shot up by police? This is not a matter of me having no compassion you maggot. I feel sorry that it has come to this because of the attitudes of white toilet crust like you.

Almost every Black Death is caused by blacks
That is all you know !
Very few cops kill innocent blacks and it’s almost always in self defense

IM2 is maybe the most repulsive creature on this board . He is gloating that 2 cops were assassinated . He is a black demon

Bullshit. You are a white demon for your support for police murders.

You guys have gloated and justified every murder of a black person by a cop. You are projecting that on me just because I am stating the truth about a situation those like you have created because of your support of cop murders.

Is Quasar44 drunk posting again?
Are you also gloating that 2 cops were killed

Do you enter a thread only to read your own posts?
I don’t know what that means
2 cops are shot in the head . A nation cannot survive when it’s inhabitants have zero respect for the laws or order

I came in defending the police who were shot, and IM2 criticized me for it. You came in saying Jeff Zucker should be shot (for no reason), and you accused me of gloating for criticizing your batshit crazy response.

That is all you know !

Almost every white death is caused by whites and we have seen that your last sentence is a lie. As long as you believe this, you will make it so more innocent people , both police and civilians will be shot.

2 cops are shot in the head . A nation cannot survive when it’s inhabitants have zero respect for the laws or order

I came in defending the police who were shot, and IM2 criticized me for it. You came in saying Jeff Zucker should be shot (for no reason), and you accused me of gloating for criticizing your batshit crazy response.
What is causing all this police hate
It’s CNN etc
It makes them big $$$

I did not criticize. I am simply saying that the conditions for this have been set due to people defending police murders of unarmed citizens. Did any of you think that police were going to keep getting to shot up innocent people and lying without retaliation?

This is going to be a vicious circle created by blind citizens who justify everything police do even when they need to be put in prison for crimes.

That is all you know !

Almost every white death is caused by whites and we have seen that your last sentence is a lie. As long as you believe this, you will make it so more innocent people , both police and civilians will be shot.

You don’t see me advocating the death of cops ..do you ?
Many whites killed by cops are fully justified

That is all you know !

You don’t see me advocating the death of cops ..do you ?
Many whites killed by cops are fully justified

I am not justifying shit.

Damn. Compton is a famously safe place to live in too. :(
We wouldn't see you getting down on one knee and protesting in the street for the two injured policemen, would we?
Nous ne vous verrons pas déménager en Amérique du tout. Alors tais-toi.
LOL, Maybe you should moved from the United States since you are so miserable there ?.:p

Forum List

Back