Two Police Officers Shot In The Head in Compton, California

Just heard on Fox News (with video)

Two police officers were shot in the head as they sat in their patrol car in Compton, California.

They are hospitalized and in surgery at this time.

The shooter fled on foot.

Thanks to the lies and hate from the Nazi media
Two of our finest are killed
Jeff Zuckers should be arrested and executed

Again, this is the result of your support and excuse making for police shootings of unarmed people.

You’re and will never be anything more than a thug your entire life .
I hope death finds you . Without cops , the entire nation would crumble into anarchy and civil war .
You have zero compassion because you’re lower than an insect

Thug my ass! Those like you have excused police murders making black citizens live in fear of the police. Inevitably your continued support of this would create people who are going to kill police. What compassion has your white ass shown for unarmed citizens shot up by police? This is not a matter of me having no compassion you maggot. I feel sorry that it has come to this because of the attitudes of white toilet crust like you.

FUCK YOU.........Burn Loot Murder.........kill police and little shits like you try to justify it and then crawfish after.

Justify Terrorist and those assassinating the police.....throwing urine and feces on Federal officers......Up YOURS.

We don't negotiate with Terrorist............you are just a Raghead terrorist without the turbin.....

Damn. Compton is a famously safe place to live in too. :(
Again, this is the result of your support and excuse making for police shootings of unarmed people.

Are you saying the shooting of these two police officers is justified?

What I am say is: Again, this is the result of your support and excuse making for police shootings of unarmed people.

That's right, I'm here for you little Bill.

You are the ones decorating the bar with blue lives..........but of course you don't care.......pardon me when I say your life doesn't matter to me then.

You support terrorism in this country every day with your sorry ass posts...............You only do this as cowards do......sneak up and kill or attack when you outnumber...............not so much when you go to a fly over state where we will stomp your sorry ass into a mud hole.

That is my nice version here..........You are Welcome

Two police officers were shot in the head as they sat in their patrol car in Compton, California.

I hope death finds you . Without cops , the entire nation would crumble into anarchy and civil war .

Thug my ass! Those like you have excused police murders making black citizens live in fear of the police. Inevitably your continued support of this would create people who are going to kill police. What compassion has your white ass shown for unarmed citizens shot up by police? This is not a matter of me having no compassion you maggot. I feel sorry that it has come to this because of the attitudes of white toilet crust like you.

Almost every Black Death is caused by blacks
That is all you know !
Very few cops kill innocent blacks and it’s almost always in self defense

Almost every white death is caused by whites and we have seen that your last sentence is a lie. As long as you believe this, you will make it so more innocent people , both police and civilians will be shot.

You don’t see me advocating the death of cops ..do you ?
Many whites killed by cops are fully justified

I am not justifying shit.

BS..............you did so then crawfished like a crawfish trying to escape a crawfish boil in New Orleans.

And the butthurt white folks club are unable to face another mess they have created.. They are going to catch this guy and he's going directly to jail. The police murderers you guys have supported will be allowed the freedom to kill again.
There is a problem with cops doing dirt but you never fail to make it about race and it almost never is.
Gerald Goines ain't white, for example.

Problems don't get fixed if you can't even correctly identify what the problem is, and your constant racist white hating screeds are just adding more bullshit to the already too big pile.
You and your kind of racists are a big part of the problem here.
I make it about race because it is. Whites have historically denied this problem even when it was most overt. I have correctly identified the problem and calling out white racism is not white hating.

Unless YOU believe all whites are racists.
You're not "calling it out", you're making false allegations.
Big difference.

Death is going to find all of us eventually however it is particularly classless to wish out loud for the death of another and probably a violation of the rules here. And you're more of thug than IM2 will ever be, a mindless one at that.

When you all cheer, gloat and justify the brutality and death inflicted upon one group of people at the hands of another group, it would be idiotic for you to expect tears to be shed when one or more of the oppressors suffers the same fate that they so frequently visit upon others.

If you don't understand that, then maybe you should spend some time pondering why you feel that IM2 or any of us should feel sad or more sad over the death of someone whom we don't know simply due to their profession, particularly when they are a member of a profession who is routinely hostile to people of our race.

More collateral damage from the Black Lives Matter movement.
Isn't this what was happening when Obama was president, otherwise cop's being attacked in these big citie's with no end in sight ?? Wasn't it that idiot Deblasio who got himself in deep crap by supporting the thugs over the cop's in his rehtoric spewed back then also ?? Didn't it all start in Dallas when that shooter opened fire on the police, and it's been getting worse ever since ??? I think any governor or mayor that says anything in favor of a civilian killing cop's by putting the cop's down should be removed from their position's, and locked up until a hearing can determine their fate.

A few rogue cop's who are not allowed the presumption of innocence prior to the investigation or a hearing (guilty as charged by the mob prior to all the facts), is systemic in your mind ???? No responsibility needed on the alledged criminal's part, it's just cop's in general being racist in your mind eh ?????? You need help.

We wouldn't see you getting down on one knee and protesting in the street for the two injured policemen, would we?
No because his narrative is that they are evil racist that deserve what they get. He has no stance on the background of those who decided to resist arrest, fight the cop's, and make moves that forced the cop's to fend for their lives all due to what they've seen in the past, learned in their training, and have seen with their own eyes.

That's what I was thinking too. Never passed through there, but according to records (literally) property value ain't worth jack. This could be gang related or BLM, who knows?
We don't know, but we have an idea who is and the leftist media are not going to rush to give us the name either
Nous n’sommes pas vous Frenchie. Les médias Français de gauche couvrent cela?
Ou lisez-vous la propagande raciste américaine qui confirme votre Français le racisme.
So you feel good now after two policemen are injured ? is that the purpose of the BLM?
And to answer you because i do answer not like you .
In France it's the same crap as in the USA, leftist propaganda against the conservatives.
What was the BLM chant in the streets concerning cop's "fry'em like bacon" etc ?? Whata we want, dead cop's, how do we want them ???

Should they be considered a terrorist organization for calling on police officers in this way to be killed ?? How can they not be labeled as terrorist for spewing such rehtoric in a blanketing way, and now we have innocent cop's being murdered in the streets for something they didn't even do or have any part of. I want to know where are our leaders and government in all of this, and why are they allowing mob rule in this country ??? Are they cowards occupying positions of power without upholding their duties of office ??

More Boogaloo Boys action?

when did libertrians start assassinating cops?

BLM and Biden.....

This has been happening on ALL President's watches...no matter the color...the MSM just REPORTS the ones to get YOU all riled up...and it works...obviously...

Looks like gangbanger style, to me.

Kid or midget......looks awfully short.

Hope they catch this guy. Horrible stuff!

I think it a kid or really short male as well---------hope they shoot its parent's and gang members.

Another diversion from a violence supporting leftist. Giving aid and comfort to he enemy I see.

Forum List

Back