Two New Yorkers who moved to my area saw explosions bring down World Trade Centers

find any evidence of controlled demolition yet? :cuckoo: :lol:
Glad you asked...

1. Testimonies of over 100 first responders who reported seeing and hearing flashes of light and explosions before "collapse" of WTC7.
not evidence of controlled demolitions. secondary explosions happen at fires all the time. :cuckoo:

2. Continuous acceleration of the building mass straight down through what was the path of greatest resistance.
no "continuous acceleration" due to explosives. its called gravity.

3. Multi-ton steel sections ejected laterally 600 feet at 50mph.
:cuckoo:

4. Mid air pulverization of 90,000 tons of concrete.
you expected the concrete to stay together as the building collapsed? :cuckoo:

5. 1200 foot diameter of improbably equal debris distribution.

6. Total building destruction: dismemberment of steel frame.
not true.

7. No stack of floors found at base of tower.
see number 4 :lol:

again i ask.......

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CONTROLLED DEMOLITIONS?? explosives leave obvious traces. where are they? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Glad you asked...

1. Testimonies of over 100 first responders who reported seeing and hearing flashes of light and explosions before "collapse" of WTC7.

2. Continuous acceleration of the building mass straight down through what was the path of greatest resistance.

3. Multi-ton steel sections ejected laterally 600 feet at 50mph.

4. Mid air pulverization of 90,000 tons of concrete.

5. 1200 foot diameter of improbably equal debris distribution.

Republic Magazine 16. (pp. 22-25)
totally fucking delusional

Glad you asked...

not evidence of controlled demolitions. secondary explosions happen at fires all the time. :cuckoo:

no "continuous acceleration" due to explosives. its called gravity.

you expected the concrete to stay together as the building collapsed? :cuckoo:

not true.

see number 4 :lol:

again i ask.......

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CONTROLLED DEMOLITIONS?? explosives leave obvious traces. where are they? :cuckoo:
Since I'm having problems with "expiring tokens" (wtF?!) I'll try to sneak in a quick post by responding only to gravity's contribution to WTC7's 2.25 seconds of free fall.

"For the observed straight down collapse, a thick network of heavy steel columns and beams, had to be forcibly removed and more than 400 structural steel connections had to fail per second, evenly across each of the eight floors involved."

Ready for the bad news?

"These failures had to occur ahead of the collapsing section--NOT caused by it--because a free-falling object cannot exert force on anything in its path without slowing its own fall."

Gravity by itself can't explain the 2.25 seconds of free fall.

Republic Magazine V.16 (pp. 23-24)

Pretty much everywhere.

Start with the billions of iron-rich microspheres found in dust samples collected both near and far from Ground Zero.

"Their shape indicates they were previously molten fragments that were pulled into spherical form by surface tension into droplets which solidified before hitting the ground.

"They are direct evidence that temperatures exceeding the melting point of iron were present during the buildings' destruction...

"Furthermore, they lack the chromium present in structural steel and contain manganese, an ingredient of potassium permanganate, a common thermite additive."

Republic Magazinehttp://www.republicmagazine.com/magazines/Republic-Magazine16.pdfe Issue 16 P.24

Since I'm having problems with "expiring tokens" (wtF?!) I'll try to sneak in a quick post by responding only to gravity's contribution to WTC7's 2.25 seconds of free fall.

"For the observed straight down collapse, a thick network of heavy steel columns and beams, had to be forcibly removed and more than 400 structural steel connections had to fail per second, evenly across each of the eight floors involved."

Ready for the bad news?

"These failures had to occur ahead of the collapsing section--NOT caused by it--because a free-falling object cannot exert force on anything in its path without slowing its own fall."

Gravity by itself can't explain the 2.25 seconds of free fall.

Republic Magazine V.16 (pp. 23-24)

since you are having trouble with the tokens let's just skip to the point of all this......

are you claiming that:
a. the building did not collapse.
b. the article is wrong.
c. some other claim that can be backed up by physical evidence.

my guess is C so let's just skip to the next step where you can provide physical evidence.

Pretty much everywhere.

Start with the billions of iron-rich microspheres found in dust samples collected both near and far from Ground Zero.

"Their shape indicates they were previously molten fragments that were pulled into spherical form by surface tension into droplets which solidified before hitting the ground.

"They are direct evidence that temperatures exceeding the melting point of iron were present during the buildings' destruction...

"Furthermore, they lack the chromium present in structural steel and contain manganese, an ingredient of potassium permanganate, a common thermite additive."

Republic Magazinehttp://www.republicmagazine.com/magazines/Republic-Magazine16.pdfe Issue 16 P.24
sorry, but that e-mag has ZERO credibility
and all it is doing is copying that crackpot steven jones bullshit

Pretty much everywhere.

iron-rich microspheres?

the only way to get them is explosive demolitions? :eek:

Pretty much everywhere.

"Zero credibility" means even brain-dead trolls should have no trouble refuting the article's content. right?

PatekPhilippe and eots. I have put you on my ignore list for giving elementary school level reasons for giving negative reputation. If you don't have a sense of humor, that's pretty sad for you.

Plus I think I am intelligent enough considering I graduate from university next year, and its up to academia there and not you to decide my intelligence level. The fact you can only give reasons like "you are an idiot" to give negative reputation shows a lot about you guys. :eusa_snooty:

What I have learned in life is that unless you have something smart, funny or with some merit don't say it at all. Better to say nothing when giving negative reputation than poor worded comments.

PS: I am not worried about reputation, as far as I am concerned I could be declared the devil with horns on top and still have no qualms still speaking my mind. :lol:

Pretty much everywhere.

"Zero credibility" means even brain-dead trolls should have no trouble refuting the article's content. right?
you are the brain dead troll that believes that BULLSHIT

I now know two New Yorkers who watched the World Trade Centers come down first hand and up close.

They moved to a new area because of what they saw.

They say what they saw was definately explosives that brought down the World Trade Center buildings.

They seen and heard the explosives as far down as 30 floors below from where the top floors coming down.

NO SHIT! TWO?!

Well fuck me sideways! I'm convinced!

I don't even care that they are probably not remotely qualified to make any kind of determination as to the cause of the collapse. THEY SAW IT!!

GOD damn thread is a waste of bandwidth...

Forum List

Back