Two New Yorkers who moved to my area saw explosions bring down World Trade Centers

And this George?

You seem to believe that thermite was used on that column. So tell me how thermite created the above scenario?
Are you saying the interior surface of the left plate along with the exterior surfaces of the top and right plates are visible in this photo?

This is the second time I've asked you this simple question.
My mistake.
This was NOT the second time I posted the question.
It WAS the first.

Now tell me if the interior of the left plate along with the exterior surfaces of the top and right plates are visible in this photo?
what makes you think they would be different from what you can already see?

that photo shows NO evidence of either thermite nor shape charges

Reply to 9/11 inside job...First off, writing is re-writing. You bury your best points inside reams of less than significant observations.(hahahahaha really hurts your credibility)

I think we all make a huge mistake by trying to gauge the motives of our opponents.

It would take years of reading and rereading virtually every post to get any accurate insight into why any of us write what we post.

There are two issues I've noticed where the emotions of most who blog regularly come into play immediately: 9E Truth and Israel v. Palestine.

Those who are actively seeking whatever "Truth" exists in either issue have to assume some of those in opposition are just as committed to covering up the same "Truth."

The Internet holds the promise of being able to bridge that gap for the first time in human history. If there's one thing I'm sure of it's that many of us could not have the dialog we have online if it meant being in the same room.

That may mean we have to uncover new ways of thinking about the opinions of those we disagree with the most.

BTW Georg, you STILL haven'tt addressed this post:

Are you saying the interior surface of the left plate along with the exterior surfaces of the top and right plates are visible in this photo?

This is the second time I've asked you this simple question.

Can you quote me the first time you asked this? I seem to have missed it.

Now follow closely and please answer the questions pertaining to what you believe the photo shows.

1. What type of thermite cutting was used based on the photo above? Was it a cutting charge or did it "burn through" the steel?

2. If it was a cutting charge, there would not be grooves oriented 45 degrees to the face of the plate as shown in this marked up photo here using red lines. The force of the charge would have made lines PERPENDICULAR lines (if any) to the face as that would have been the direction the force of the charge would have gone.
cut3patternlines.jpg

3. If you claim a thermite "burn through" process was employed then why is there no slag on the outside face on the left plate, but there is slag on the outside face of the bottom plate? If you are trying to tell me that the slag appears on the opposite face of where the thermite "burn through" process was started, then how did the slag get on the outside face of the bottom plate? You're not being consistent.
columnfaces.jpg

I'm also still waiting for you to quote the first time you asked me the "simple question" you mentioned above. Where is that question anyways? I may have missed it.
I don't know what type of thermite cutting was used.
Perhaps Dick or Dubya could shed light on that question also?

When you make the statement "If it was a cutting charge, there would not be grooves oriented 45 degrees to the face of the plate...The force of the charge would have made line PERPENDICULAR to the face...you need to supply a credible source for your opinion as you did with Flames and Temps on page 32; post #472.

I'm also waiting for your observations of visible slag on the interior of the left plate and exteriors of the top and right plates in your photo?

Reply to 9/11 inside job...First off, writing is re-writing. You bury your best points inside reams of less than significant observations.(hahahahaha really hurts your credibility)

I think we all make a huge mistake by trying to gauge the motives of our opponents.

It would take years of reading and rereading virtually every post to get any accurate insight into why any of us write what we post.

There are two issues I've noticed where the emotions of most who blog regularly come into play immediately: 9E Truth and Israel v. Palestine.

Those who are actively seeking whatever "Truth" exists in either issue have to assume some of those in opposition are just as committed to covering up the same "Truth."

The Internet holds the promise of being able to bridge that gap for the first time in human history. If there's one thing I'm sure of it's that many of us could not have the dialog we have online if it meant being in the same room.

That may mean we have to uncover new ways of thinking about the opinions of those we disagree with the most.

well unlike you,I have a long history with agents Gam and Fizzle and they always have me rolling on the floor with the absurd crap they make up to support the fairy tales of the governments so I cant help but laugh my ass off.especially with Gammys first post he had to me way back on page four where he made himself look like a total fool but yeah,I guess that kinda clutters up things,if I HAVE to laugh which they always make me do,I should stick with these smileys.I wouldnt have done that with a newbie.

still those are points they cant get around that you should point out to them and you'll see they will make up the most absurd crap since it doesnt go along with their version of events.This really isnt a good thread title.CD shouldnt have bothered making it.I mean he isnt going to convince anyone about explosives with a thread like this.

I mean so many other threads have been made in the past that prove it they they always ignored so I dont know what he thought he would accomplish with a thread title like this.I guess with all the attacks he got from it,he must have left not expecting that.still though,he should have come up with a better thread title than this.he has made some really good ones in the past but this isnt one of them.so for now,till a better 9/11 thread is made.Im out.again those are points they cant get around that I have been down the road with them before on so maybe they will address those to you and you can have something to talk about with them on that as well.

Last edited:

well unlike you,I have a long history with agents Gam and Fizzle and they always have me rolling on the floor with the absurd crap they make up to support the fairy tales of the governments so I cant help but laugh my ass off.especially with Gammys first post he had to me way back on page four where he made himself look like a total fool but yeah,I guess that kinda clutters up things,if I HAVE to laugh which they always make me do,I should stick with these smileys.I wouldnt have done that with a newbie.

still those are points they cant get around that you should point out to them and you'll see they will make up the most absurd crap since it doesnt go along with their version of events.This really isnt a good thread title.CD shouldnt have bothered making it.I mean he isnt going to convince anyone about explosives with a thread like this.

I mean so many other threads have been made in the past that prove it they they always ignored so I dont know what he thought he would accomplish with a thread title like this.I guess with all the attacks he got from it,he must have left not expecting that.still though,he should have come up with a better thread title than this.he has made some really good ones in the past but this isnt one of them.so for now,till a better 9/11 thread is made.Im out.again those are points they cant get around that I have been down the road with them before on so maybe they will address those to you and you can have something to talk about with them on that as well.
YOU are totally fucking INSANE

You can't hide. The black helicopters are on their way.

VRWCBlackHelicopters.jpg

1. No plane struck WTC7.

2. No fires in WTC7 for the first 100 minutes....

3. A free-fall drop of 2.25 seconds officially acknowledged.

4. No MSM coverage of WTC7 after 1st day of attack.

5. No mention of WTC7 in 9/11 Commission Report.

6. NYT characterization of "perhaps the deepest mystery in this investigation" a FEMA revelation of a steel sample from WTC7 reminiscent of Swiss cheese...

7. No mention in the NIST Building 7 Final Report of the mysterious steel sample.

7 Problems with Building 7

1. No plane struck WTC7.

6. NYT characterization of "perhaps the deepest mystery in this investigation" a FEMA revelation of a steel sample from WTC7 reminiscent of Swiss cheese...

7. No mention in the NIST Building 7 Final Report of the mysterious steel sample.

why would you use that site when they use that dishonest image
claiming the 6.5 second time frame that even you have admitted is a lie

1. No plane struck WTC7.

let's assume for a second that everything on your list is correct.

so what?!!

1. No plane struck WTC7.

The SW corner of WTC7's roof-line collapsed in 6.5 +- 0.2 seconds according to Dr. Steven Jones and his students.

You've shown the mechanical penthouse collapsing into the building seconds before the roof line begins its 2.25 seconds of free-fall.

Possibly there's a connection between whatever caused the mechanical penthouse supports to implode with the 100 feet of free-fall exhibited by the roof-line?

I'm neither an architect nor engineer, but the originator of the site I've used here is one of the hardest working volunteers in the A & E 9/11 Truth organization.

Maybe the most compelling reason to question the OCT to my mind so far revolves around the Swiss cheese-like steel sample pulled from WTC7's debris pile.

The Mysterious Eutectic Steel Sample Experiment is a 10 minute You-Tube video that appears to show fires like those in WTC7 would NOT be capable of turning steel into Swiss cheese.

1. No plane struck WTC7.

The SW corner of WTC7's roof-line collapsed in 6.5 +- 0.2 seconds according to Dr. Steven Jones and his students.

You've shown the mechanical penthouse collapsing into the building seconds before the roof line begins its 2.25 seconds of free-fall.

Possibly there's a connection between whatever caused the mechanical penthouse supports to implode with the 100 feet of free-fall exhibited by the roof-line?

I'm neither an architect nor engineer, but the originator of the site I've used here is one of the hardest working volunteers in the A & E 9/11 Truth organization.

Maybe the most compelling reason to question the OCT to my mind so far revolves around the Swiss cheese-like steel sample pulled from WTC7's debris pile.

The Mysterious Eutectic Steel Sample Experiment is a 10 minute You-Tube video that appears to show fires like those in WTC7 would NOT be capable of turning steel into Swiss cheese.
Steven Jones is a crackpot

find any evidence of controlled demolition yet? :cuckoo: :lol:
Glad you asked...

1. Testimonies of over 100 first responders who reported seeing and hearing flashes of light and explosions before "collapse" of WTC7.

2. Continuous acceleration of the building mass straight down through what was the path of greatest resistance.

3. Multi-ton steel sections ejected laterally 600 feet at 50mph.

4. Mid air pulverization of 90,000 tons of concrete.

5. 1200 foot diameter of improbably equal debris distribution.

6. Total building destruction: dismemberment of steel frame.

7. No stack of floors found at base of tower.

Republic Magazine 16. (pp. 22-25)

Forum List

Back