Two doctors clearly state why masks just don't work

Maybe YOU are too stupid to be told the truth and allowed to make informed decisions about your life. But please don't kid yourself that you're representative of anyone but other genetic throwbacks like yourself.

Your bitterness and hatefulness are rampant among Leftists. You always pretend to be SO SMART and SO SUPERIOR that you seem to believe your own arrogant pretensions.
You just earned a spot on my Ignore List.

This is from doctors, not Leftists like you and Gruesome Newsom:

A single Sars-Cov-2 virus is about 0.1 micron

The vast majority of particles, 80 – 90%, in exhaled breath are smaller than a micron, and pass through masks like dust through a screen. Masks have almost no chance of catching most of the particles we exhale.

“Surgical masks should not be used for respiratory protection.” – “Filtration Performance of FDA-Cleared Surgical Masks, 2009 paper

“Measures such as physical distancing by 6 feet would not be helpful in an indoor setting, provide a false sense of security, and lead to exposures and outbreaks.” – International Journal of Infectious Diseases, November 2020

The four most important words in medicine are “First, do no harm.” Disruptions, social distancing, closure of schools, businesses, government agencies, travel, and life as we know it have done profound harm, psychologically, emotionally, financially, legally, and medically.

“We did not find evidence that surgical-type face masks are effective in reducing laboratory-confirmed influenza transmission.” – Emerging Infectious Diseases, a Centers for Disease Control Journal

(https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-09994_article)

Researchers in Vietnam found healthcare workers who wore cloth masks were more likely to develop infections than those who wore surgical masks as well as a third control group who were not required to wear masks at all.

(https:www.nci.nim.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4420971/)

Mask wearing “did not reduce, at conventional levels of statistical significance, the incidence of Sars-Cov-2 infection.” – Danish study, covering approximately 5,000 people, November 18, 2020

“My mask protects you,” goes one virtue signaling mantra – No it does not. “An epidemic is not driven by asymptomatic carriers,” said Dr. Anthony Fauci at a January press conference

Asymptomatic transmission “is very rare.” Maria Van Kerkhove, senior World Health Organization scientist, June 8, 2020

"Do we need to shelter in place? Our answer is emphatically "NO."
"Do we need businesses to be shut down? Emphatically "NO"."
"I don't want to hide in my home and develop a weak immune system."
"My colleagues are telling me, 'You know, I'm being pressured to put Covid on the death certificates I prepare."
"This is not about science and it is not about Covid. When they use the word 'safe' that's about controlling you."
"When I talk to my doctors who work in the hospitals, same opinion." - Dr. Dan Erickson, ER Physician and owner of Accelerated Urgent Care (May 20, 2020)

Four studies showed that “between 0% and 2.2% of people with asymptomatic infection infected anyone else.” – World Health Organization, July 2020

“The widespread use of masks by healthy people is not yet supported by high quality or direct scientific evidence.” World Health Organization, June 5, 2020

“I want to make it be a symbol for people to see that that’s the kind of thing you should be doing.” – May 27, 2020

Virtue signaling politics, not medicine, not science.

Who in the actual fuck are you talking to and calling a "leftist", asshole? That's MY post you're allegedly responding to, and if you're fucktarded enough to think I'M a leftist in any way, shape, or form, then there's a good reason why I act like I'm superior: BECAUSE I AM.

Feel free to ignore me. It's obvious that I will miss nothing whatsoever.

Hospitals filling up with Covid patients is all anyone needs to try and do something pro-active.

As for why the Florida and CAli are 'the same', just watch some of the many newscasts from both states where people are thronging through the markets and beaches shoulder to shoulder and most without masks.

And, even if masks aren't 100% effective, say only 20%, that's still better than nothing; some of those virii will get stopped. Using the same 'logic' used by the conspiracy fans, everyone in my family wears masks out in public, and none of them have caught covid, which is proof masks are 100% effective by the standards used by the complainers.

"Never mind all that logic stuff!!! Bad things are happening, and you MUST PANIC AND LOOK LIKE YOU'RE DOING SOMETHING!!!"

lol wearing a mask is ' panicing;? A lot of people were wearing them every flu season already. It's hardly 'panicing'; what's 'panicing' are a cult of conpiratards who think this is all just one step closer to banning their breakfast beer and making their meth harder to get. And 'micro chips!!!' Don't never forgit those!!!'
Wearing a mask is the typical liberal activity known as lemming

Says a Herd follower merly repeating the srndard stupid memes like a good little puppet.
Herd follower? Didn't you loons write a book about being lemmings??? And the only thing I repeat are statistics, which of course the libbers hate.

You're an idiot; your 'stats' are garbage and so is your agenda.

Maybe YOU are too stupid to be told the truth and allowed to make informed decisions about your life. But please don't kid yourself that you're representative of anyone but other genetic throwbacks like yourself.

Your bitterness and hatefulness are rampant among Leftists. You always pretend to be SO SMART and SO SUPERIOR that you seem to believe your own arrogant pretensions.

The vast majority of particles, 80 – 90%, in exhaled breath are smaller than a micron, and pass through masks like dust through a screen. Masks have almost no chance of catching most of the particles we exhale.

“Surgical masks should not be used for respiratory protection.” – “Filtration Performance of FDA-Cleared Surgical Masks, 2009 paper

“Measures such as physical distancing by 6 feet would not be helpful in an indoor setting, provide a false sense of security, and lead to exposures and outbreaks.” – International Journal of Infectious Diseases, November 2020

The four most important words in medicine are “First, do no harm.” Disruptions, social distancing, closure of schools, businesses, government agencies, travel, and life as we know it have done profound harm, psychologically, emotionally, financially, legally, and medically.

“We did not find evidence that surgical-type face masks are effective in reducing laboratory-confirmed influenza transmission.” – Emerging Infectious Diseases, a Centers for Disease Control Journal

Researchers in Vietnam found healthcare workers who wore cloth masks were more likely to develop infections than those who wore surgical masks as well as a third control group who were not required to wear masks at all.

Mask wearing “did not reduce, at conventional levels of statistical significance, the incidence of Sars-Cov-2 infection.” – Danish study, covering approximately 5,000 people, November 18, 2020

“My mask protects you,” goes one virtue signaling mantra – No it does not. “An epidemic is not driven by asymptomatic carriers,” said Dr. Anthony Fauci at a January press conference

Asymptomatic transmission “is very rare.” Maria Van Kerkhove, senior World Health Organization scientist, June 8, 2020

"My colleagues are telling me, 'You know, I'm being pressured to put Covid on the death certificates I prepare."
"This is not about science and it is not about Covid. When they use the word 'safe' that's about controlling you."
"When I talk to my doctors who work in the hospitals, same opinion." - Dr. Dan Erickson, ER Physician and owner of Accelerated Urgent Care (May 20, 2020)

Four studies showed that “between 0% and 2.2% of people with asymptomatic infection infected anyone else.” – World Health Organization, July 2020

“The widespread use of masks by healthy people is not yet supported by high quality or direct scientific evidence.” World Health Organization, June 5, 2020

“I want to make it be a symbol for people to see that that’s the kind of thing you should be doing.” – May 27, 2020

Who in the actual fuck are you talking to and calling a "leftist", asshole? That's MY post you're allegedly responding to, and if you're fucktarded enough to think I'M a leftist in any way, shape, or form, then there's a good reason why I act like I'm superior: BECAUSE I AM.

Hospitals filling up with Covid patients is all anyone needs to try and do something pro-active.

As for why the Florida and CAli are 'the same', just watch some of the many newscasts from both states where people are thronging through the markets and beaches shoulder to shoulder and most without masks.

And, even if masks aren't 100% effective, say only 20%, that's still better than nothing; some of those virii will get stopped. Using the same 'logic' used by the conspiracy fans, everyone in my family wears masks out in public, and none of them have caught covid, which is proof masks are 100% effective by the standards used by the complainers.

"Never mind all that logic stuff!!! Bad things are happening, and you MUST PANIC AND LOOK LIKE YOU'RE DOING SOMETHING!!!"

lol wearing a mask is ' panicing;? A lot of people were wearing them every flu season already. It's hardly 'panicing'; what's 'panicing' are a cult of conpiratards who think this is all just one step closer to banning their breakfast beer and making their meth harder to get. And 'micro chips!!!' Don't never forgit those!!!'

Says a Herd follower merly repeating the srndard stupid memes like a good little puppet.
Herd follower? Didn't you loons write a book about being lemmings??? And the only thing I repeat are statistics, which of course the libbers hate.

They are not my stats they are the real stats. You don't like them because they arent strained Gerber propaganda like you are used to being fed.

Says a Herd follower merly repeating the standard stupid memes like a good little puppet. Hospitals in some major cities are running out of beds, which is not due to flu or any other disease, dumbass. Nobody cares if you found 5 empty ones in Pooddung Utah, population 12.
9,823,614 cases in US of which 23,666 are critical. So by your constant whining .2% of the US hospitals are "running out of beds". Who is the herd follower??

LOL it's you and your fellow tree house nutjobs doing the constant whining, dufus. most people respect private property and comply with business peoples' requests re the rules on their property. Have another tantrum, kid.
We comply with the law. Gestapo facediaper mandates are abuses of the law right whiner?

“Seriously people – STOP BUYING MASKS!” - Surgeon General Dr. Jerome Adams, Feb 29, 2020

"Experience has shown that communities faced with epidemics or other adverse events respond best and with the least anxiety when normal social functioning of the community is least disrupted." - Dr. Donald Henderson, leader of the successful effort to eradicate smallpox

“There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask. When you’re in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make more people feel a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it’s not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is.” – Dr. Anthony Fauci, March 8, 2020

“WHO stands by the recommendation to not wear masks if you are not sick or not caring for someone who is sick,” CNN reported on March 30, 2020

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection… in many cases, the desire for widespread masking is a reflexive reaction to anxiety over the pandemic.” – New England Journal of Medicine, April 1, 2020

"Experience has shown that communities faced with epidemics or other adverse events respond best and with the least anxiety when normal social functioning of the community is least disrupted." - Dr. Donald Henderson, leader of the successful effort to eradicate smallpox

“Seriously people – STOP BUYING MASKS!” - Surgeon General Dr. Jerome Adams, Feb 29, 2020

“There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask. When you’re in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make more people feel a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it’s not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is.” – Dr. Anthony Fauci, March 8, 2020

“WHO stands by the recommendation to not wear masks if you are not sick or not caring for someone who is sick,” CNN reported on March 30, 2020

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection… in many cases, the desire for widespread masking is a reflexive reaction to anxiety over the pandemic.” – New England Journal of Medicine, April 1, 2020

And Dud Smith was silent, thankfully, in the face of overwhelming medical opinion....

Thanks for that food for thought.

As an ordinary nobody, I do not know who is right.

It is so sad that this topic cannot be discussed in a polite and thoughtful manner.

Each sides insists that it is correct.

Do masks help?
Does social distancing help?
Do lockdowns work?
Do vaccines have serious (even fatal) side effects?

It is so sad that this topic cannot be discussed in a polite and thoughtful manner.

Do masks help?
Do lockdowns work?
Making up your own rules and telling people what they HAVE to do never works.

Oh the left doesn't want to hear this, because they want easy solution to a complex problem. But masks don't work.

"Dr. Jerome Adams, the Surgeon General tweeted, “Seriously people – STOP BUYING MASKS! They are NOT effective in preventing the general public from catching Coronavirus”

Dr. Anthony Fauci told 60 minutes, “There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask”.

In April, the New England Journal of Medicine wrote: “we know that wearing a mask outside of health care facilities offers little, if any protection from infection”.

What changed? Well, it wasn’t the science.

Because in 2019, if we saw a father struggling to muzzle a terrified, crying 2-year old child on a plane with a cloth, we would report them to authorities for possible child abuse. In 2021, we kick the whole family off the plane unless the father is successful in his efforts.

Because it is increasingly apparent that the basis for the mask mandate is not medical, but political.

Because fear and panic should not prevail over actual evidence, even when many powerful institutions have expended so much political capital promoting the wrong policy.

We wish masks worked.

We wished we didn’t have to fight about them.

But they don’t.

And we do. "

Really sad the world we live in. Just shut up and wear the damn mask, right? This is a damn good read and worth reading.
And not a peep about hcq out of the msm or moron leftards

All of a sudden the last month ..its not dangerous at all and works

Thanks (ChemEngineer) for that food for thought.

Leftists tell you their opponents are "stupid" and "ignorant" and "Trumptards."
That is their PRIMARY RESPONSE, always. Always.
I try to avoid their pettiness but a body can only take so much. Many others on my side
degenerate into the profanity and name-calling because they got sick and tired of it long ago.

The hypocrisy of the Left shows you who is correct.
After Gruesome Newsom ordered everyone else to stay out of restaurants, he went to a private restaurant to fete an influential friend's birthday - no masks, indoors, all illegal according to HIS diktat.

Hanoi John Kerry flew his private jet everywhere last year creating 166 metric tons (~375,000 pounds) of carbon dioxide while he told everyone ELSE to ride a bicycle and take the bus.

Same with Al Gore, Barack Obama and the rest of the habitual liars.

Last edited:
Thanks (ChemEngineer) for that food for thought.

Leftists tell you their opponents are "stupid" and "ignorant" and "Trumptards."
That is their PRIMARY RESPONSE, always. Always.
I try to avoid their pettiness but a body can only take so much. Many others on my side
degenerate into the profanity and name-calling because they got sick and tired of it long ago.

The hypocrisy of the Left shows you who is correct.
After Gruesome Newsom ordered everyone else to stay out of restaurants, he went to a private restaurant to fete an influential friend's birthday - no masks, indoors, all illegal according to HIS diktat.

Hanoi John Kerry flew his private jet everywhere last year creating 166 metric tons (~375,000 pounds) of carbon dioxide while he told everyone ELSE to ride a bicycle and take the bus.

Same with Al Gore, Barack Obama and the rest of the habitual liars.

I agree.

One reason why it is so difficult to respect today's liberals (as opposed to the liberals of the 1950s, when I was a teenager!) is that a lot of them are so sanctimonious, as if they have received the truth directly from the Heavens and everyone else is either stupid or, of course, a "racist." What the "liberal" media did to genuine journalism during the last four years can never be forgiven.

I agree.

One reason why it is so difficult to respect today's liberals (as opposed to the liberals of the 1950s, when I was a teenager!) is that a lot of them are so sanctimonious, as if they have received the truth directly from the Heavens and everyone else is either stupid or, of course, a "racist." What the "liberal" media did to genuine journalism during the last four years can never be forgiven.

Bless you, my Friend. Sanctimonious, bitter, wretchedly dishonest, hypocritical, and unrelenting.
Evil is like that. Imagine a group whose major platform is the murder of innocent, unborn babies.
Their sine qua non.

They are not my stats they are the real stats. You don't like them because they arent strained Gerber propaganda like you are used to being fed.

Why not at least try and come up with something in your own words instead of repeatedly parroting what your herd tells you to. You and the rest of the conspiratards in the clown car are not 'independent thinkers' or even capable of dreaming up this stuff on your own, you're being fed it from some Hive Mind you all dutifully parrot and proselytize for.

And Dud Smith was silent, thankfully, in the face of overwhelming medical opinion....

lol overwhelming, being a couple of hacks feeding you what you want to hear, is all.

Do masks help?
Do lockdowns work?
Making up your own rules and telling people what they HAVE to do never works.

Says a parroting puppet, trying to suck up to a peer group of tards.

lol overwhelming, being a couple of hacks feeding you what you want to hear, is all.

Dudley, why don't you present some original thoughts of your own instead of simply calling us "hacks"? Let's see it, Dud. You need not present any credentials. You could easily lie about those. Let's see the real deal. I weigh what is presented to me. You present nothing but giggly ignorance.

Dudley, why don't you present some original thoughts of your own instead of simply calling us "hacks"? Let's see it, Dud. You need not present any credentials. You could easily lie about those. Let's see the real deal. I weigh what is presented to me. You present nothing but giggly ignorance.

lol troll thinks its nonsense requires answers. You're just a shill peddling agendas, and you present nothing but hack memes.

They didn't want people buying and hoarding masks while there was a shortage.

Less of a shortage now. That is what changed.

Yes because they wanted more people to get it so they would be even more undersupplied and overworked taking care of them. That makes perfect sense.

lol troll thinks its nonsense requires answers. You're just a shill peddling agendas, and you present nothing but hack memes.

Proverbs 9:7 Whoever corrects a mocker invites insults;
whoever rebukes the wicked incurs abuse.
8 Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you;
rebuke the wise and they will love you.
9 Instruct the wise and they will be wiser still;
teach the righteous and they will add to their learning.

Proverbs 14:7 Go from before a foolish man, Or thou hast not known the lips of knowledge.

You are on my Ignore List for good cause.
ciao brutto

They didn't want people buying and hoarding masks while there was a shortage.

Less of a shortage now. That is what changed.
Exactly. Fauci and the CDC surely didn’t want to tell the US public at large that there was any type of shortage on N-95 masks, not when the hospitals had major shortages throughout the nation for masks and ventilators. After the hospitals had recouped the equipment that they should’ve had in stock in the first place (considering the US had had multiple “wake up calls” prior that should have resulted in major proactive measures in healthcare readiness) CDC and Fauci (overpaid and should have been replaced after publicly turning a full 180 degrees on that issue alone) switched up their message stating that they’d then determined that masks were absolutely crucial.

At that point, most thinking Americans recognized that these spokesmen for safety protocols were shooting in the dark, making their best guesses, and not using available scientific studies. When Fauci began recommending masks as an absolute necessity, after hearing him state that wearing masks was not an effective strategy, subscribing to his opinions required having absolute faith in his credibility. Scientific studies do not back the use of single layered cloth masks as a safeguard against viruses that are smaller than the tiny holes in the material.... the type you see almost everyone wearing regardless of color and fashion style choices they still aren’t effective.

You need to realize, then, that Fauci’s is also a catholic voice, when considering credibility. He didn’t even edit his video in which the mutation, D614G, he gets backwards.

Forum List

Back