Taylor Lorenz To Skip Fourth Christmas In A Row, Blames ‘Selfish People’ Who Don’t Wear Masks

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
Social media journalist and author Taylor Lorenz took to Meta’s Twitter/X alternative Threads to announce that she will be skipping Christmas celebrations for the fourth consecutive year due to COVID concerns. Lorenz — who gained widespread infamy for revealing the identity of the Libs of TikTok account owner — blamed “selfish people” who refuse to wear masks or take the virus seriously.

Lorenz has long stated that she has an illness that elevates her risk to COVID-19 and has continued to mask for a number of interviews, flights and other gatherings.

On Friday, Lorenz responded to another Threads user who was discussing COVID-19 mitigation strategies. “Totally agree with you on the mitigation advice, but I very much judge anyone who participates in the social murder of disabled people just because it’s ‘the holidays.’ Many of us who are high risk are missing our FOURTH Christmas because other selfish people can’t be bothered to mask and take basic precautions that allow us to safely participate in public life,” Lorenz wrote.

“They don’t feel enough shame and judgement [in my opinion], instead infection has been fully normalized.”

Oh well.

There are many like this who have influence on others. It's all right to be crazy. If you are crazy and influence on many people nasty things happen. Hence the issues we have today.

Social media journalist and author Taylor Lorenz took to Meta’s Twitter/X alternative Threads to announce that she will be skipping Christmas celebrations for the fourth consecutive year due to COVID concerns. Lorenz — who gained widespread infamy for revealing the identity of the Libs of TikTok account owner — blamed “selfish people” who refuse to wear masks or take the virus seriously.

Lorenz has long stated that she has an illness that elevates her risk to COVID-19 and has continued to mask for a number of interviews, flights and other gatherings.

On Friday, Lorenz responded to another Threads user who was discussing COVID-19 mitigation strategies. “Totally agree with you on the mitigation advice, but I very much judge anyone who participates in the social murder of disabled people just because it’s ‘the holidays.’ Many of us who are high risk are missing our FOURTH Christmas because other selfish people can’t be bothered to mask and take basic precautions that allow us to safely participate in public life,” Lorenz wrote.

“They don’t feel enough shame and judgement [in my opinion], instead infection has been fully normalized.”

Oh well.

Nobody cares, Drama Queen.

I have no idea who Taylor Lorenz is but I am assuming that he/she/it is a has-been who is desperate for some relevance.

It offends me that he/she/it would use Christmas in a pathetic attempt to attention-whore.

Last edited:

Oh well.
LOL. Guess she hasn't got the jab. Apparently she doesn't know it stops Covid in it's tracks. She has nothing to worry about because with the jab you can't possibly catch Covid anyway, whether others wear masks or not. She really needs to keep up with the lefty propaganda. Or, does she know that the lefty propaganda is horseshit? Funny though how even the CDC eventually admitted that masks are pretty worthless. In any event, she should stay in Biden's bunker and never come out. She's be doing all of us a favor.

Oh well.

AfraidToLive.jpg

Her claim to "fame", is being the person who revealed the identity of the people behind 'Libs of TikTok'.

She's spending Christmas alone because no one likes her or wants to be with her, and this is just what she tells herself in order to feel better.

So, just another person that would get run out of my neighborhood.

Her claim to "fame", is being the person who revealed the identity of the people behind 'Libs of TikTok'.

She's spending Christmas alone because no one likes her or wants to be with her, and this is just what she tells herself in order to feel better.
With her type the B-L-U-E colored mask is 100% about lefty politick'n SOLIDARITY & 0% about virus protection. Juist another lefty status hound starving for attention.

Oh well.

I would never have heard of this fool, I don't think, if not for this silly stunt of whining about skipping Christmas because it offends her that most other people are not worthless cowardly shit like she is.

Oh well.
The deflection on my Give a Shit O'Meter is hardly noticeable.

Oh well.
/——/ Translation: Nobody wants to be around Taylor for the holidays, thus no invites. That’s her excuse.

She has a history of being less than honest in some of the stories she has authored. It would not surprise me to learn this claim was less than honest and it’s another instance where she has put more emphasis on getting attention than she has telling the truth. I remember her name from some dishonesty in the Depp v Heard trial.

Sounds like another person so desperate for attention online they will make up the dumbest shit possible just for the sake of getting a cheap sense of self satisfaction at getting some clicks/views.

Hope she bought some Advil. She is going to need it for those muscles she pulled patting herself on the back for being such a good and obedient drone regurgitating the old dumb rhetoric she was programmed to repeat.

Forum List

Back