Twitter users laugh off ISIS threat to invade Rome

But, Sally, our leading terror propaganda grimace, why are you so angry? Why do you accuse me of something similar to your ugly behavior? I am not like you, there is no agenda that tells me to celebrate these terrorists and those not. Terrorists are terrorists and the SAA will crush them :)
Why don´t you go with your propaganda lies to your master downstairs?

Didn't she just tell you to go to bed? You better listen.

Goodnight.
Why do you support a Nusra-propagandist, that blames the Syrian government while terrorists kill people there?

Now who actually started killing people in Syria?

Timeline Unrest in Syria - The Washington Post
You can herald in your timeline somewhere...

General Clark really doesn't have such a good reputation now. Can you find someone else?

There is no need to find someone else.

Why not ask your psychiatrist to also give you a sleeping pill along with you meds so that you can fall fast asleep and not sit up like a Sentinel for your beloved. As for the Christians, I don't remember you saying anything about the unfortunate Christians either in Syria or Iraq. You couldn't even say a kind word for what was happening to the Yazidis. Now go to bed.
But, Sally, our leading terror propaganda grimace, why are you so angry? Why do you accuse me of something similar to your ugly behavior? I am not like you, there is no agenda that tells me to celebrate these terrorists and those not. Terrorists are terrorists and the SAA will crush them :)

I don't think you realize how mentally ill you sound. This happens to be the Middle East forum and events have occurred, such as what has happened and is still happening in Yemen, and all you do is watch to see what is being said about ASSAD, ASSAD, ASSAD and then you jump in even in the middle of the night in Germany when others are sleeping. If all you want to talk about is ASSAD, ASSAD, ASSAD, then I suggest you go to bed and start in again after you get some sleep, telling us what a great fellow he is.
It´s you who sounds ill. Terribly ill. According to you, Nusra are rebels and it is legitimate that Israel supports them and ISIS aren´t rebels.
In truth, both aren´t rebels, they are the same. Islamist terrorists.

UN: Israel cooperates with Al-Nusra (Al-Qaeda)
Sally said:
Meanwhile, since you have had no comment on the Syrian regime using Hezbollah, Iran and Russia, why should anyone say anything about Israel helping the rebels?
UN Israel cooperates with Al-Nusra Al-Qaeda US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

All Israel is doing is helping to patch up Syrian citizens and soldiers who have been wounded. As one mother said whose baby was helped, she was afraid of the Israelis at first, but she saw how kind they were handling her child, her mind was changed.
More lies crawling out of your yap.
Israel supports Al-Nusra and FSA and bombs Syrian troops!

"Reports presented to the United Nations Security Council reveal numerous interactions between Israeli troops and rebel groups on the Israel-Syrian border over the past year and a half.

UN observers in the Golan Heights meticulously detailed instances of contact between IDF soldiers and rebels, including Syrians being sent into Israel for medical treatment, and the transfer of items and containers, according to records maintained by the UN disengagement force in the Golan demilitarized zone.
UN Israel interacting with rebels on Syrian border The Times of Israel

Israeli Warplanes Strike Inside Syria for Fifth Time This Year - ABC News

When ever you open your mouth, a dirty lie crawls out!

When you open your mouth, it is like a lunatic jackass braying ASSAD, ASSAD, ASSAD, HEE HAW, HEE HAW. Why shouldn't the Israelis help the rebels or the Syrian civilians if they need medical care? Also, I imagine you wish that Israel didn't destroy all those Hezbollah weapons inside Syria, weapons that would have been used against Israel. Now, Little Boy, enough with your HEE HAW about Assad and his regime. I am actually going to read some news about what is happening in other Middle East countries since I am not fixated on ASSAD, ASSADH, ASSAD.

I think everyone around the world gets a laugh when they see others making fun of ISIS.

February 20, 2015, 4:32 PM
Twitter users laugh off ISIS threat to invade Rome
libyaap829084900508.jpg

In this Friday, Sept. 21, 2012 file photo, Libyan followers of Ansar al-Shariah Brigades and other Islamic militias, hold a demonstration in Benghazi. Libya, virtually a failed state the past years, has provided a perfect opportunity for ISIS to expand from its heartland of Syria and Iraq to establish a strategic stronghold close to European shores. AP PHOTO, FILE
ISIS threatened Rome. At least some Italians responded with Twitter jokes.

In its videotaped killing of Coptic Christians earlier this month, the Islamic State in Libya showed a masked fighter pointing across the Mediterranean towards Europe. "We will conquer Rome, God willing," he said.

That threat was echoed in social media accounts of the extremist group and its sympathizers, and flagged by a group that monitors terrorist activity online. Rita Katz, who heads SITE Intelligence Group, posted on Twitter that ISIS militants and their allies were tweeting threats to invade Rome under the hashtag#We_Are_Coming_O_Rome. (No word on why it's "O" instead of "To").

#ISIS linked accounts warn, "#ISIS to Rome, God willing"; create hashtags: #We_Are_Coming_O_Rome; pic.twitter.com/VjxSf93oHZ

Continue reading at:

Twitter users laugh off ISIS threat to invade Rome - CBS News
Do tell ..... :cool:

I don't think you realize how mentally ill you sound. This happens to be the Middle East forum and events have occurred, such as what has happened and is still happening in Yemen, and all you do is watch to see what is being said about ASSAD, ASSAD, ASSAD and then you jump in even in the middle of the night in Germany when others are sleeping. If all you want to talk about is ASSAD, ASSAD, ASSAD, then I suggest you go to bed and start in again after you get some sleep, telling us what a great fellow he is.
It´s you who sounds ill. Terribly ill. According to you, Nusra are rebels and it is legitimate that Israel supports them and ISIS aren´t rebels.
In truth, both aren´t rebels, they are the same. Islamist terrorists.

UN: Israel cooperates with Al-Nusra (Al-Qaeda)
Sally said:
Meanwhile, since you have had no comment on the Syrian regime using Hezbollah, Iran and Russia, why should anyone say anything about Israel helping the rebels?
UN Israel cooperates with Al-Nusra Al-Qaeda US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

All Israel is doing is helping to patch up Syrian citizens and soldiers who have been wounded. As one mother said whose baby was helped, she was afraid of the Israelis at first, but she saw how kind they were handling her child, her mind was changed.
More lies crawling out of your yap.
Israel supports Al-Nusra and FSA and bombs Syrian troops!

"Reports presented to the United Nations Security Council reveal numerous interactions between Israeli troops and rebel groups on the Israel-Syrian border over the past year and a half.

UN observers in the Golan Heights meticulously detailed instances of contact between IDF soldiers and rebels, including Syrians being sent into Israel for medical treatment, and the transfer of items and containers, according to records maintained by the UN disengagement force in the Golan demilitarized zone.
UN Israel interacting with rebels on Syrian border The Times of Israel

Israeli Warplanes Strike Inside Syria for Fifth Time This Year - ABC News

When ever you open your mouth, a dirty lie crawls out!

When you open your mouth, it is like a lunatic jackass braying ASSAD, ASSAD, ASSAD, HEE HAW, HEE HAW. Why shouldn't the Israelis help the rebels or the Syrian civilians if they need medical care? Also, I imagine you wish that Israel didn't destroy all those Hezbollah weapons inside Syria, weapons that would have been used against Israel. Now, Little Boy, enough with your HEE HAW about Assad and his regime. I am actually going to read some news about what is happening in other Middle East countries since I am not fixated on ASSAD, ASSADH, ASSAD.
Why Israel shouldn´t help terrorists is obvious to everyone but to a misanthropic propaganda doll.

To Rome? For what?! More money to fund their jihad against Protestants and Jews, Sally? Listen. This is fabulous press for the Vatican. It gives them credibility and an image of being a "Christian Church" when in fact they are the very antithesis of it! The Jesuits by order of the Black Pope are funding these guys to the hilt! Do not be deceived! The execution of the Coptic Orthodox followers (another branch of Catholicism according to ex-Jesuit Alberto Rivera) is the Jesuit signature for the end justifies the means! They have a very long history of murdering their own - think back to the Inquisitions. How many Catholics and orthodox religion followers did they slaughter along with the Protestants and Jews?

The Inquisitions resulted in 68 million being tortured, murdered, burned at the stake - for the good of the Roman Catholic Institution!

There is no salvation in Catholicism. They do not serve Jesus Christ or teach their people from the King James Bible.

The agenda of the Roman Institution is crystal clear - first to kill off the Protestants and the Jews - their goal is to take Jerusalem for their headquarters and this time? They are using ISIS. The last time they used the Nazis. There is nothing new under the sun here.

No doubt they got their script from the Vatican on this one. Do not be deceived. They are not at war with the Vatican. They are at war with Protestants and Jews and this is merely a smokescreen. Don't let it confuse you.

The Vatican has trillions of dollars. They have been funding wars (both sides) and the assassination of kings, Presidents and Prime Ministers since the beginning. History of the Roman Vatican is repeating itself. Open your eyes. It's right before you. Who was the founder of the Jesuits and the Illuminati which planned out the coming One World Order led by the Roman Institution? Their own Ignatius Loyola. History has revealed that Hitler was a faithful Catholic as was Mussolini and Franco. Expect Fatima to appear to the masses soon! After all! They named her after Mohammad's own daughter! Fatima! Their deception has been brilliantly clever - if it were possible the very elect would be deceived!

Catholics are true Christians. Correct me if I'm wrong but they came before Protestants. Protestants are the spin-off religion of Catholicism. And Catholicism the spin-off religion of Judaism. Thus Protestants are even more full of it than Catholics. :)

True Baptists, in the tradition of John, came before Catholics, or, Christians for that matter.

To Rome? For what?! More money to fund their jihad against Protestants and Jews, Sally? Listen. This is fabulous press for the Vatican. It gives them credibility and an image of being a "Christian Church" when in fact they are the very antithesis of it! The Jesuits by order of the Black Pope are funding these guys to the hilt! Do not be deceived! The execution of the Coptic Orthodox followers (another branch of Catholicism according to ex-Jesuit Alberto Rivera) is the Jesuit signature for the end justifies the means! They have a very long history of murdering their own - think back to the Inquisitions. How many Catholics and orthodox religion followers did they slaughter along with the Protestants and Jews?

The Inquisitions resulted in 68 million being tortured, murdered, burned at the stake - for the good of the Roman Catholic Institution!

There is no salvation in Catholicism. They do not serve Jesus Christ or teach their people from the King James Bible.

The agenda of the Roman Institution is crystal clear - first to kill off the Protestants and the Jews - their goal is to take Jerusalem for their headquarters and this time? They are using ISIS. The last time they used the Nazis. There is nothing new under the sun here.

No doubt they got their script from the Vatican on this one. Do not be deceived. They are not at war with the Vatican. They are at war with Protestants and Jews and this is merely a smokescreen. Don't let it confuse you.

The Vatican has trillions of dollars. They have been funding wars (both sides) and the assassination of kings, Presidents and Prime Ministers since the beginning. History of the Roman Vatican is repeating itself. Open your eyes. It's right before you. Who was the founder of the Jesuits and the Illuminati which planned out the coming One World Order led by the Roman Institution? Their own Ignatius Loyola. History has revealed that Hitler was a faithful Catholic as was Mussolini and Franco. Expect Fatima to appear to the masses soon! After all! They named her after Mohammad's own daughter! Fatima! Their deception has been brilliantly clever - if it were possible the very elect would be deceived!

Catholics are true Christians. Correct me if I'm wrong but they came before Protestants. Protestants are the spin-off religion of Catholicism. And Catholicism the spin-off religion of Judaism. Thus Protestants are even more full of it than Catholics. :)

True Baptists, in the tradition of John, came before Catholics, or, Christians for that matter.

Ya they're called Jews.

And the bottom line here, Haniya, is that the Muslims left the Saudi Peninsula and invaded these countries full of Christians, forced them to convert and killed many who refused -- and the Muslims are still killing the descendents of those who were lucky enough to survive the Muslim slaughter.. Pity the poor Copts, the Chaldeans, the Assyrians -- some of the earliest Christians -- who can't even practice their beliefs in peace.
What about the Christians in Syria that are murdered by your "rebels"? Don´t they deserve your pity? Not, that they give a shit about a your pity.

Why not ask your psychiatrist to also give you a sleeping pill along with you meds so that you can fall fast asleep and not sit up like a Sentinel for your beloved. As for the Christians, I don't remember you saying anything about the unfortunate Christians either in Syria or Iraq. You couldn't even say a kind word for what was happening to the Yazidis. Now go to bed.

Goodnight.
Why do you support a Nusra-propagandist, that blames the Syrian government while terrorists kill people there?

The situation in Syria is utterly horrific. I cannot say which side is worse. ISIS is pure evil and Assad is pure evil and the terrorists on the streets are no different as I see it. (Al Qaeda is not the good because ISIS is worse then they are - they will both go to hell the same way) Why are you using personal attacks on Sally when Sally knows more about Israeli politics and what's happening in ME than most people on this board? If someone has been proven to have the consistency in being right about a conflict - again and again - you should respect that, Bleipriester.

Personally, I see this in a bigger picture that all of these middle east nations are falling right into the hands of Rome by killing one another and making war against the Protestants and Jews. It's clearing the way for them to take Jerusalem for their Vatican in the future. America is broke. America is not funding these jihadists. The cartels are not funding these jihadists. Who is funding these jihadists? Rome. They are merely doing it through the Communists which is their child as well - look up Alberto Rivera testimonies on the Roman Catholic institution and realize that before they stepped into the picture the Jews and Arabs got along fine - it was only when they began to manipulate the future - using Khadija to find Mohammad - (she was a Catholic widow living in a convent - prior to that ) using her cousin who was also Catholic to influence Mohammad and it was the Vatican itself that sent messengers to warn Mohammad that his greatest enemies were Christians outside of Roman Institution (that resisted them) and Jews. That was when the entire thing turned. One day we'll all stand before God and I believe you will learn that the Roman Vatican was behind the wars in the ME, the World Wars (I, II and III coming up) the holocaust, the Crusades, the Inquisition - last three we already know and have factual evidence for but they are busy rewriting history to erase those truths even now! Sally is not your enemy. I am not your enemy. You need to look at the bigger picture here and see what is going on.

What about the Christians in Syria that are murdered by your "rebels"? Don´t they deserve your pity? Not, that they give a shit about a your pity.

Goodnight.

The situation in Syria is utterly horrific. I cannot say which side is worse. ISIS is pure evil and Assad is pure evil and the terrorists on the streets are no different as I see it. (Al Qaeda is not the good because ISIS is worse then they are - they will both go to hell the same way) Why are you using personal attacks on Sally when Sally knows more about Israeli politics and what's happening in ME than most people on this board? If someone has been proven to have the consistency in being right about a conflict - again and again - you should respect that, Bleipriester.

Personally, I see this in a bigger picture that all of these middle east nations are falling right into the hands of Rome by killing one another and making war against the Protestants and Jews. It's clearing the way for them to take Jerusalem for their Vatican in the future. America is broke. America is not funding these jihadists. The cartels are not funding these jihadists. Who is funding these jihadists? Rome. They are merely doing it through the Communists which is their child as well - look up Alberto Rivera testimonies on the Roman Catholic institution and realize that before they stepped into the picture the Jews and Arabs got along fine - it was only when they began to manipulate the future - using Khadija to find Mohammad - (she was a Catholic widow living in a convent - prior to that ) using her cousin who was also Catholic to influence Mohammad and it was the Vatican itself that sent messengers to warn Mohammad that his greatest enemies were Christians outside of Roman Institution (that resisted them) and Jews. That was when the entire thing turned. One day we'll all stand before God and I believe you will learn that the Roman Vatican was behind the wars in the ME, the World Wars (I, II and III coming up) the holocaust, the Crusades, the Inquisition - last three we already know and have factual evidence for but they are busy rewriting history to erase those truths even now! Sally is not your enemy. I am not your enemy. You need to look at the bigger picture here and see what is going on.
The bigger picture? Why is Assad the "pure evil" in your bigger picture. What did he to you or anyone else?
The bigger picture is that I did not come here to to have my topics ridiculed by dirty terror propaganda spread by westeners. Sally don´t know "more", she just knows what she has to know to spread her propaganda: Where to find the most aggressive propaganda against Syria. And that´s easy. The West funds the terror in Syria and Iraq. Iraq has officially spoken of "unidentified" aircrafts dropping supplies to ISIS. Who is that? The pope?

Goodnight.

The bigger picture? Why is Assad the "pure evil" in your bigger picture. What did he to you or anyone else?
The bigger picture is that I did not come here to to have my topics ridiculed by dirty terror propaganda spread by westeners. Sally don´t know "more", she just knows what she has to know to spread her propaganda: Where to find the most aggressive propaganda against Syria. And that´s easy. The West funds the terror in Syria and Iraq. Iraq has officially spoken of "unidentified" aircrafts dropping supplies to ISIS. Who is that? The pope?

for information on the mass murdering Baathist pig assads-----talk to Syrian expats in the USA-------they may tell you IF THEY TRUST YOU-----so far ---were I a Syrian
I would not trust you. ----especially if I had relatives "back home"

Khadija was catholic????

YES. When her husband died she gave her wealth to the Vatican and entered a convent. The Vatican had already been in the process of spreading a story throughout Arab world that a great Arab leader which began with Augustine - it was a plot designed by the vatican from the beginning - to convince the Arab world that there would be- a prophet - to come to their people - they needed a woman in their own camp - to take the assignment of "finding him" and that assignment was given to Khadija. She took it. Her cousin, who was also a Catholic and an agent of the Vatican was assigned to interpret Mohammad's dreams, visions, and his instruction came directly from the Vatican. The monk that was sent later spreading lies to the Arabs about the Christians and Jews was also an agent of the Vatican. You need to read the story on the Alberto Rivera ex - Jesuit series I put up, Rosie. Rivera saw and read the underground files in Vatican that has the true historical facts on every single piece of this information. Read pages 24 - 32 for the entire story of how the Vatican plotted against the Jews (and Protestants) you are in for a huge surprise, Rosie. HUGE.

Khadija was catholic????

YES. When her husband died she gave her wealth to the Vatican and entered a convent. The Vatican had already been in the process of spreading a story throughout Arab world that a great Arab leader which began with Augustine - it was a plot designed by the vatican from the beginning - to convince the Arab world that there would be- a prophet - to come to their people - they needed a woman in their own camp - to take the assignment of "finding him" and that assignment was given to Khadija. She took it. Her cousin, who was also a Catholic and an agent of the Vatican was assigned to interpret Mohammad's dreams, visions, and his instruction came directly from the Vatican. The monk that was sent later spreading lies to the Arabs about the Christians and Jews was also an agent of the Vatican. You need to read the story on the Alberto Rivera ex - Jesuit series I put up, Rosie. Rivera saw and read the underground files in Vatican that has the true historical facts on every single piece of this information. Read pages 24 - 32 for the entire story of how the Vatican plotted against the Jews (and Protestants) you are in for a huge surprise, Rosie. HUGE.

Protestants? there were no protestants back then

Goodnight.

Because he is like his father before him. They have done terrible things to their people for many, many decades and this is not right. An evil king is a grief to his people. Because Assad is close allies with Putin and Putin is a cold blooded murderer who still has not been held accountable for sending his own assassins to poison Liventinko in the most terrible fashion. He is also the close ally of Achminijad (Iran) when he was in power and he is also an evil man who was a brutal leader to his own people.

Sally does know more than many others writing /reading here. I do not believe Sally would knowingly use propaganda because she is pretty vigilant about using good sources. The only other person that knows as much or more than Sally is Rosie and I see you have met her too. Then there is Aris and that person is quite knowledgeable on ME situation too.
Me? What do I know? I do not know much about the Middle East outside of bible prophecy. I hear things from time to time. That's about it.

Khadija was catholic????

The early Christians, Rosie. Were not Catholic Romans! They were fleeing from the Catholic Romans who were hunting them down like animals to slaughter them!! PLEASE!!! Don't get hung up on a word. The Christians have always been the target of the Pagan Roman Catholicism bunch because they were (and are) the true followers of Jesus Christ and as such - they could never been fooled by the Roman Catholic insitution.. Josephus is clear in his own account that the Jewish Christians fled prior to the Roman 70 A.D. invasion of Jerusalem whereas the Jews who stayed were slaughtered by those Barbarians except for the 900 that escaped to Masada and made their own pact of suicide rather than die at their hands. Do you realize that almost 1 million Jews were slaughtered by the Romans in a single day? Do you realize that Hitler was working for the Vatican when he did WWII and that the war was for the Vatican? Do you realize Mussolini and Franco were doing the bidding of the Vatican? That the slaughter of 6 1/2 million Jews at the hands of the Nazis was for the Vatican? That the Inquisitions was again - all the Vatican??? How many times are you and your people going to trust these sons of hell??!!!! How many times? When are you going to listen?

Khadija was catholic????

Here. First read this one - which will tell you the history of what really happened to the Jews and how the Vatican was fully behind it from the beginning. It begins at page 27 and goes on to page 32........Please start reading this and tell me what you think when you are finished. Same goes for Sally and you too, Bleipriester! You guys need to see who is behind all of these things - from the beginning!
Jack Chick Tracts - Read here Page 27 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Then go back to page 24 of that link and start from the beginning to learn the story of the ex - Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera.

Years ago I said, I am going to get to the bottom of this new world order / illuminati business because I do not believe the Jews are behind it! Some balked at the idea - as if to say - what does it matter?! But I stayed at it and God faithfully rewarded me with the truth. Ignatius Loyola - a hater of the Jews and of true Christians - founder of the Jesuits and also founder of the Illuminati - was the man responsible. A Catholic who had the blessing of the Pope for all he did!!! The Roman Catholic Institution has been working toward that New World Order ever since - using Communism and the Islamists to further their agenda in achieving that goal - and their desire to move their Vatican to Jerusalem as their final headquarters. Their desire is to rule the world. It always has been.

You need to know the true history of the Roman Vatican. You must know it in order to fully understand what is going on in the Middle East and the world today. The Roman Institution is using the Islamists against the world - manipulating wars, terrorism - behind the scenes - in order to create enough fear, enough panic and disorder to call for a new one. A New World Order with them at the helm. Anyone who does not submit? Will be executed - this will make the last inquistions look a warm up for what they had planned in the end.

Because he is like his father before him. They have done terrible things to their people for many, many decades and this is not right. An evil king is a grief to his people. Because Assad is close allies with Putin and Putin is a cold blooded murderer who still has not been held accountable for sending his own assassins to poison Liventinko in the most terrible fashion. He is also the close ally of Achminijad (Iran) when he was in power and he is also an evil man who was a brutal leader to his own people.
That´s just the typical propaganda nonsense.

Sally does know more than many others writing /reading here. I do not believe Sally would knowingly use propaganda because she is pretty vigilant about using good sources. The only other person that knows as much or more than Sally is Rosie and I see you have met her too. Then there is Aris and that person is quite knowledgeable on ME situation too.
Me? What do I know? I do not know much about the Middle East outside of bible prophecy. I hear things from time to time. That's about it.
The "good sources" reduce the Syrian people to something they call evil Assad minions that oppress the good rebels that fight for democracy and freedom and whose ties to Al-Qaeda and ISIS are negligible. The Sally propaganda puppet´s strings suddenly made its finger point at the Syrian gov´t in 2014, three years after the war has started.

Goodnight.

for information on the mass murdering Baathist pig assads-----talk to Syrian expats in the USA-------they may tell you IF THEY TRUST YOU-----so far ---were I a Syrian
I would not trust you. ----especially if I had relatives "back home"
Your mysterious Assad opponents are unreliable.

United-State-Syria_Horo.jpg

Khadija was catholic????

The early Christians, Rosie. Were not Catholic Romans! They were fleeing from the Catholic Romans who were hunting them down like animals to slaughter them!! PLEASE!!! Don't get hung up on a word. The Christians have always been the target of the Pagan Roman Catholicism bunch because they were (and are) the true followers of Jesus Christ and as such - they could never been fooled by the Roman Catholic insitution.. Josephus is clear in his own account that the Jewish Christians fled prior to the Roman 70 A.D. invasion of Jerusalem whereas the Jews who stayed were slaughtered by those Barbarians except for the 900 that escaped to Masada and made their own pact of suicide rather than die at their hands. Do you realize that almost 1 million Jews were slaughtered by the Romans in a single day? Do you realize that Hitler was working for the Vatican when he did WWII and that the war was for the Vatican? Do you realize Mussolini and Franco were doing the bidding of the Vatican? That the slaughter of 6 1/2 million Jews at the hands of the Nazis was for the Vatican? That the Inquisitions was again - all the Vatican??? How many times are you and your people going to trust these sons of hell??!!!! How many times? When are you going to listen?

The only true Christians are the Roman Catholics and to a lesser extent the Orthodox and the Anglicans. The rest are minor pagan cults made up of mentally disturbed members, such as Jeremaiah, not Christian at all. There is no such thing as a Jewish Christian. If you don't believe in Christ you aren't a Christian and Jews don't believe in Christ.

Khadija was catholic????

The only true Christians are the Roman Catholics and to a lesser extent the Orthodox and the Anglicans. The rest are minor pagan cults made up of mentally disturbed members, such as Jeremaiah, not Christian at all. There is no such thing as a Jewish Christian. If you don't believe in Christ you aren't a Christian and Jews don't believe in Christ.

Say, why don't you tell us about the Muslim belief that when Jesus returns he is going to break all the crosses and preach Islam? Then you can tell us what you have learned about that Gospel of Barnabas that Muslims have. One Muslim poster once told about this, and said that it even discussed the bowel movements of Jesus. As far as calling those mentally insane because they happen to be of the Protestant denominations, perhaps you should start back with our founding fathers and go to the present time. It appears that many of these different denominations have contributed much more to America and the world in general than your newly-adopted brethren who appear to have been killing those of different religious beliefs, even Muslims of different sects, right from the start of Islam.

Forum List

Back