Twitter Fact Checks trump's Tweets. Labels Two As Misleading

One thing that can be done is to cross check all the illegal aliens who are arrested and deported, with their voting records (registration and voting). Oh wait, this has already been done. CNN hides it.

The hundreds of studies have proven that aliens vote in huuge numbers.

Studies are studies. They aren't considered a valid resource until they are peer reviewed. You posted a bunch of accusatory links from dodgy, right winger biased websites, and I guess that's good enough for slack jawed partisan idiots, but I defer to facts.

With everyone in America knowing about alien voting, Democrats doing everything they can to bring them here, then voting to protect them in sanctuary cities, the whole thing is too far down the pike to talk as if this was 1973, and we didn't know about this.

Yet, everyone doesn't know about the specialized partisan talking points you spew. I guarantee some of the 7.5 billion of us on planet earth are in the dark as to every detail of the current political environment in the US. Stop being a lazy poster by making 'everyone believes this' or 'everyone sees it that way' logical fallacies. They are bullshit arguments and worse, you already know they are bullshit arguments, yet you continue to use them. Lazy, lazy stuff there, winger. Use some critical thought, you partisan butt plug, if you can even identify what it is anymore.

I believe sanctuary cities are a joke and only exist to highlight a super broken immigration system that can't handle the demand. An immigration system deeply in need of reform. Sanctuary cities should not be necessary. Also, illegal aliens should be barred from voting in our elections. There you go.

The question isn't whether aliens vote, we all know they do, by the millions.

There you go again. Another lazy, idiotic statement with absolutely nothing to support it. You contribute nothing. Garbage in, garbage out.

How should we get the government to require proof of citizenship to vote ?

The voter registration process requires proof of citizenship. Did you not already know this?

The voter registration process requires proof of citizenship. Did you not already know this?

FALSE!
No state requires proof of CITIZENSHIP to vote.

This shows that you are just another shoot from the hip know-nothing. 41 states don't even require ANY ID at all, let alone one requiring CITIZENSHIP.
And the ones that do, only require ID, which could be anything - company ID, library card, student ID (all having nothing to do with CITIZENSHIP)

1589782829118.png

Attachments

• 1590614017045.gif
    1590614017045.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 14
Last edited:
The government says you're incorrect. Again. Fuck tard. Nice graph. It shows document requirements for voting at the polls. It has fuck all to do with voter registration.
FALSE! It has to do with voting entirely, Mr Ignorance. And the map IS from government. National Council of State Legislatures. Next time you post, do some research first.

Your stupid link only says that citizenship is required. Of course, We all know that already, What your link DOES NOT SHOW is any requirement for PROOF of CITIZENSHIP to be submitted at any time.

Liberal idiots always trying to get away with bullshitting on this forum. Sometimes they do. Not this time. :biggrin:

Last edited:
trump went off on a tirade against mail in voting again. This time on Twitter. He posted a bunch of lies.

Twitter labeled them as misleading. They should come out and say it's a lie because what he tweeted is a lie.

What was misleading about it? He’s 100% correct, ballot harvesting is exactly how Dems steal elections. And to be fair Republicans got caught doing it in 2018. It’s how Dems magically won Orange County by a 250,000 absentee ballots, with reports of individuals bringing in stacks of 100 ballots.

But, but, but, CNN told me it’s a “conspiracy theory”.

Does FOX have any facts to back up this conspiracy theory?

• Overall, we rate Fox News strongly Right-Biased due to editorial positions and story selection that favors the right. We also rate them Mixed factually and borderline Questionable based on poor sourcing and the spreading of conspiracy theories that later must be retracted after being widely shared. Further, Fox News would be rated a Questionable source based on numerous failed fact checks by hosts and pundits, however straight news reporting is generally reliable, therefore we rate them Mixed for factual reporting.

FOX really isn't a credible source. No Billionaire Media outlet is. They are all lying to you because it's in THEIR best interests to have a Republican in the White House.
Yes, they had the facts to back it up. Plenty of other news outlets covered the story as well, although they tried to claim it wasn’t fraud because their team won.

trump went off on a tirade against mail in voting again. This time on Twitter. He posted a bunch of lies.

Twitter labeled them as misleading. They should come out and say it's a lie because what he tweeted is a lie.

Twitter should lose all their protections, and we should sue the crap out of them.

What was misleading about it? He’s 100% correct, ballot harvesting is exactly how Dems steal elections. And to be fair Republicans got caught doing it in 2018. It’s how Dems magically won Orange County by a 250,000 absentee ballots, with reports of individuals bringing in stacks of 100 ballots.

From the article you linked.

Anecdotally there was a lot of evidence that ballot harvesting was going on,” Neal Kelley, the registrar for voters in Southern California’s Orange County, told Fox News.
In Orange County – once seen as a Republican stronghold in the state– every House seat went to a Democrat after an unprecedented “250,000” vote-by-mail drop-offs were counted, the San Francisco Chronicle reported.
People were carrying in stacks of 100 and 200 of them. We had had multiple people calling to ask if these people were allowed to do this,” Kelley said.

This is what Trump was tweeting that Twitter banned!
Donald J. Trump✔@realDonaldTrump
· May 26, 2020

"There is NO WAY (ZERO!) that Mail-In Ballots will be anything less than substantially fraudulent. Mail boxes will be robbed, ballots will be forged & even illegally printed out & fraudulently signed. The Governor of California is sending Ballots to millions of people, anyone....."

So what was the LIE that Twitter accused Trump of tweeting?

There you go again. Another lazy, idiotic statement with absolutely nothing to support it. You contribute nothing.
Intelligent people concerned with the TRUTH, will take the time to read these links/studies, and their sublinks/studies./polls, and will easily conclude that they surely prove that illegal alien voting is real, by the millions. This has been common known for so long though, that we only now need to discuss what to do about it. Here's a question for you >> How should we get the government to require proof of citizenship to vote ?

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Report_Alien-Invasion-in-Virginia.pdf

Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes

Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

Texas Democrats ask noncitizens to register to vote

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Safe-Spaces_Final.pdf

Finally Proof of Illegal Alien Voting

Noncitizens, Voting Violations and U.S. Elections | Federation for American Immigration Reform

Illegal Aliens Really Do Vote – a Lot

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Philadelphia-Litigation-Report.pdf

Exclusive: Florida Investigating Potential Non-Citizen Voters

Trump is interfering with the election process by trying to endanger voters and prevent them from voting
President Trump is rightfully pointing out the most abused form of election fraud, ballot harvesting. It’s happened before, and now Dems are ramping it up even more, using the Wuhan virus as an excuse.

It is Republicans accused of ballot harvesting in the last election in N Carolina.
Mail in your ballot and it is not an issue

Here in my state you don't even have to mail it.

There are many state ballot drop off places you can take your ballot.

I take mine to the library.

Anyone can take it to the county auditor office if they don't trust the mail or official drop off points.

Anecdotally there was a lot of evidence that ballot harvesting was going on,” Neal Kelley, the registrar for voters in Southern California’s Orange County, told Fox News.
In Orange County – once seen as a Republican stronghold in the state– every House seat went to a Democrat after an unprecedented “250,000” vote-by-mail drop-offs were counted, the San Francisco Chronicle reported.
People were carrying in stacks of 100 and 200 of them. We had had multiple people calling to ask if these people were allowed to do this,” Kelley said.

· May 26, 2020
"There is NO WAY (ZERO!) that Mail-In Ballots will be anything less than substantially fraudulent. Mail boxes will be robbed, ballots will be forged & even illegally printed out & fraudulently signed. The Governor of California is sending Ballots to millions of people, anyone....."

Trump told the truth, and could have said much more, I still haven't gotten ANY response from anybody about the fact that an already deported illegal alien, sitting in his house in south Mexico, hundreds of miles from the USA, could drop a US election ballot in the mail, and vote in a US election.

Well, mail-in voting fans, what's your response to that ?

The government says you're incorrect. Again. Fuck tard. Nice graph. It shows document requirements for voting at the polls. It has fuck all to do with voter registration.
FALSE! It has to do with voting entirely, Mr Ignorance. And the map IS from government. National Council of State Legislatures. Next time you post, do some research first.

Liberal idiots always trying to get away with bullshitting on this forum. Sometimes they do. Not this time. :biggrin:

Once again, you're wrong, and I already know where your fucking map came from (NCSL). It refers to in-person voting requirements by state, not voter registration, you ignorant hump. To register to vote, with the exception of North Dakota (which doesn't require voter registration) EVERY US state requires you to:

• be a citizen of the United States
Here's a link from your own fucking source explaining this.

There you go again. Another lazy, idiotic statement with absolutely nothing to support it. You contribute nothing.
Intelligent people concerned with the TRUTH, will take the time to read these links/studies, and their sublinks/studies./polls, and will easily conclude that they surely prove that illegal alien voting is real, by the millions. This has been common known for so long though, that we only now need to discuss what to do about it. Here's a question for you >> How should we get the government to require proof of citizenship to vote ?

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Report_Alien-Invasion-in-Virginia.pdf

Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes

Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

Texas Democrats ask noncitizens to register to vote

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Safe-Spaces_Final.pdf

Finally Proof of Illegal Alien Voting

Noncitizens, Voting Violations and U.S. Elections | Federation for American Immigration Reform

Illegal Aliens Really Do Vote – a Lot

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Philadelphia-Litigation-Report.pdf

Exclusive: Florida Investigating Potential Non-Citizen Voters

Show a single case where they checked the rolls of who had voted and found illegals had voted

Not, woulda, coulda.....actually did vote

Nope. They just get rid of garbage people like Trump who routinely breaks their rules.

Twitter isn’t going to assume legal responsibility for Trump’s statements.
They have legal responsibility for THEIR statements, and in this case, they've been libelous.
Trump tweeted misleading statements about voting, so they should be labelled as such.
But Trump also falsely accused @JoeNBC of murder, and twitter didnt do anything about that.

Here in my state you don't even have to mail it.

There are many state ballot drop off places you can take your ballot.

I take mine to the library.

Anyone can take it to the county auditor office if they don't trust the mail or official drop off points.
Exactly. Shows how precarious mail voting is. Along the way, ballots could be tampered, votes changed, or ballots dumped entirely. Anybody want to post here the names of all those people who are going to handle those ballots ? You don't even know who they are, much less trust them.

Show a single case where they checked the rolls of who had voted and found illegals had voted

Not, woulda, coulda.....actually did vote
I already showed many of them. Can you read ? Bet you didn't.
Wanna take a quiz ?

But OK, I'll give you a "single case", but you only get to use this ploy once. And you have to take my quiz. You game ?

· May 26, 2020

Trump told the truth, and could have said much more, I still haven't gotten ANY response from anybody about the fact that an already deported illegal alien, sitting in his house in south Mexico, hundreds of miles from the USA, could drop a US election ballot in the mail, and vote in a US election.

Well, mail-in voting fans, what's your response to that ?

If true, obviously, somebody in some gov't agency fucked up. Wow. It happens. It's not rocket surgery. It's not some stupid conspiracy. Was the vote ultimately counted? If not, what the fuck are you crying about?

This 'example' is not enough to take my mail-in vote away, which I've been doing problem-free for 20+ years.

Forum List

Back