Twitter Fact Checks trump's Tweets. Labels Two As Misleading

Question for PROGS. Do you feel victimized when Trump lies or when lies tell you he lied?
They have a problem. They are UNAWARE that the lies telling them that Trump lied, are lies. I'm looking to sell them something >>

1590598354950.png

The Cold War against the USSR ended 30 years ago. Today, Russians conduct a propaganda and misinformation war centered on disrupting our global power and helping conservatives get elected.

Electing Trump has served them nicely
Yeah ? How ?

PS - their dossier paid for by the DNC, was to help Hillary, not a conservative.

I’ve seen a lot of those studies. The problem is that whenever anyone tries to actually find the illegal votes, they almost always come up empty handed.

So the studies and think tanks can say whatever they want, but the proof just isn’t there.
1. Yes it is, and you are just hiding from them in denial.

2. And these studies are just the tip of the iceberg. There are hundreds of these studies.

3. Be careful in how you speak about "seen a lot of those studies" Some other liberals said that, and I challenged them with quizzes on the content. They all went into hiding. None showed that they actually had read the links.

Accusations are easy. Proof is not. These links are mere accusations. Not proof.

You yourself admitted that it’s nearly impossible to actually prove it.

If Donald Trump had set out to destroy the USA, he could not have done a more efficient or effective job of it. Coming on the heels of the 2008 financial collapse, the American people may never recover financially for the 40 years of abuse and neglect of the American people, and the American infrastructure the Republican Party has inflicted on the nation.

What a wrong headed, fiscally disastrous ruin Republican policies have been. Your people are poor, weaker, sicker, and dying in much greater numbers, while wealthy corporations have now succeeded in destroying small business, in favour of massive monopolies and corporations.

That sounds about correct. You can also bet, payday lenders without any oversight are having a field day. That should be the focus of reporting throughout the country.

And here's what consumes the nation's attention:

Trump has been promoting lies and conspiracy theories via twitter.

Also, twitter censored the Orange buffoon.

Funny how that's going, right?

Question for PROGS. Do you feel victimized when Trump lies or when lies tell you he lied?

I'm not sure where to go on this one. On one hand PROGS act as though they've been sexually assaulted by "Trump lies", on another they remind me of kindergartners who run and tell anytime they don't like something.
Your last phrase describes Trump aptly. This thread is about him whining because Twitter said something he doesn’t like.

I'm not sure where to go on this one. On one hand PROGS act as though they've been sexually assaulted by "Trump lies", on another they remind me of kindergartners who run and tell anytime they don't like something.
Your last phrase describes Trump aptly. This thread is about him whining because Twitter said something he doesn’t like.

This mean you're a PROG or you can't read? You should reflect on the OP, then come back and tell us how we ride the same boat.

Trump is the one who is lying here, and the over the top enraged response of Brad Parscale was ridiculous. Trump has done nothing but lie, smear, slander and promote conspiracy theories against his perceived "enemies" for weeks. In Trump's toddler world, anyone who dares to disagree with his lies, false information, and dangerous medical advice, is an "enemy", even as tens of thousands of Americans lie dying because of Trump's failure to manage this crisis.

Trump has no proof of voter fraud, except the vote harvesting committed by Republicans in 2018, but he is now promoting false "voter fraud" fears so he can falsely claim that Americans didn't vote him out of office come November, in the very likely event he loses the election.

Just like he planted false claims that the last election was "rigged" when he expected to lose. I have long believed that Trump is getting even on the American economy for his failures as a businessman. To this day, no American bank will lend Donald Trump money. He's been in a rage over that for decades. That's why he deals with Deutches Banke. He's such a bitter, twisted narcisscist, and nothing is ever his fault. Look at the hatred he bears for the government of Puerto Rico and blaming them for his resort there going bankrupt? Look how he has treated the island in the wake of Hurricane Maria.

Trump has allowed the pandemic to rage throughout America, unabated. When governors tried to keep hard hit states shut down, Trump encouraged protests against the lock downs. All Trump has succeeded in doing is making things much much worse. Already, tens of thousands more people have died than predicted because of the failure of the Trump Administration to put together a national testing strategy, an effective program to maintain and distribute the National Stockpile, or a national pandemic response plan.

The USA still has no effective testing program, and some hospitals are still begging for PPE's. Red state hospitals are now reporting that they're becoming overwhelmed by the caseloads and many places are running out of hospital beds.

As a result, the rate of infection and death continues to rise across the country, while other nations who had their first cases at the same time as the USA, have far more closed cases than active cases, and have all of the testing and PPE's they need.

If Donald Trump had set out to destroy the USA, he could not have done a more efficient or effective job of it. Coming on the heels of the 2008 financial collapse, the American people may never recover financially for the 40 years of abuse and neglect of the American people, and the American infrastructure the Republican Party has inflicted on the nation.

What a wrong headed, fiscally disastrous ruin Republican policies have been. Your people are poor, weaker, sicker, and dying in much greater numbers, while wealthy corporations have now succeeded in destroying small business, in favour of massive monopolies and corporations.

Trump has been promoting lies and conspiracy theories via twitter. People are complaining to twitter about the lies Donald Trump is posting. The families of the people he has falsely attacked are complaining about his lies. I would like to see Donald Trump banned from twitter for lying.
NONSENSE! proof of voter fraud alien voting has been around for years. It;s just that you information-deprived liberals are so victimized and duped, by liberal OMISSION media, that you are clueless on many things. Alien voting is just one among many.

And in this thread, you all have already lost the debate on alien fraud voting. You shot yourselves in the foot, and tried to cite the Trump Commission as your basis. Your liberal OMISSION media "forgot" to tell you that it was flop because blue states refused to participate. Without participation, you don't have a study. Duh? Get it now, airheads ?

And I'll ask you the same question I asked colfax. Can you show even one state in the US that requires proof of CITIZENSHIP to vote ? Rhetorical question. I'll answer it. No you can't. Result: Milllions of aliens voting in every US election. See post 133.

ILLEGALS DO NOT VOTE. THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT THEY DO. THIS IS A REPUBLICAN FAIRY STORY BECAUSE THEY CAN'T WIN ON THE NUMBERS

This mean you're a PROG or you can't read? You should reflect on the OP, then come back and tell us how we ride the same boat.
Triggered.

That sounds about correct. You can also bet, payday lenders without any oversight are having a field day. That should be the focus of reporting throughout the country.

They did not censor him. Nobody took down his posts. They just pointed out he was lying. That's not censorship.

Then you clearly don't understand censorship.

They did not censor him. Nobody took down his posts. They just pointed out he was lying. That's not censorship.

Oh, for pity's sake. Did I say that I believe they censored him? Here's the posting again - I mean, how hard can it be to read that in context?

Attention - one of the scarcest resources in these time, and how it is (mis)managed, how Trump's twitter account is a one-man-distraction-machine, driving away attention from what would be worth it and drawing it toward the worthless droppings of the Orange buffoon. That was the issue. I know he wasn't censored - but the victim narrative is, he was, and that's another three news cycles of distracted attention.

Attention - one of the scarcest resources in these time, and how it is (mis)managed, how Trump's twitter account is a one-man-distraction-machine, driving away attention from what would be worth it and drawing it toward the worthless droppings of the Orange buffoon. That was the issue. I know he wasn't censored - but the victim narrative is, he was, and that's another three news cycles of distracted attention.

I don't disagree with anything you're saying. But several Cult45 butt plugs here are weeping about Twitter's choice to put disclaimers on the orange human shaped sack of meat's tweets is censorship, when it is not censorship. The victim narrative is used constantly by political extremists in both parties. Every one of these arguments is emotional. Every one of these arguments is done in bad faith. Every one of these arguments is an attempt at propaganda and/or based on outright lies.

trump went off on a tirade against mail in voting again. This time on Twitter. He posted a bunch of lies.

Twitter labeled them as misleading. They should come out and say it's a lie because what he tweeted is a lie.

Twitter fact checker? :auiqs.jpg:
Was it this guy?

The Cold War against the USSR ended 30 years ago. Today, Russians conduct a propaganda and misinformation war centered on disrupting our global power and helping conservatives get elected.

Electing Trump has served them nicely
Yeah ? How ?

PS - their dossier paid for by the DNC, was to help Hillary, not a conservative.
How?

Paid Bots trained to disrupt our elections

Accusations are easy. Proof is not. These links are mere accusations. Not proof.

I said it was impossible to DISprove it.

And how do you know these are mere accusations. Did you read the links ? Wanna take a quiz ?

And why shouldn't there be a proof of CITIZENSHIP requirement for voting ? Everything else requires proof. To get in a private club, you need proof of membership in that club. Voting should be the same.

And how do you know these are mere accusations. Did you read the links ? Wanna take a quiz ?

And why shouldn't there be a proof of CITIZENSHIP requirement for voting ? Everything else requires proof. To get in a private club, you need proof of membership in that club. Voting should be the same.

You said it was impossible to discover Alien votes. So your accusations of aliens votes are useless because you can’t possibly know it’s true based on your own statements.

You’ve debunked yourself.

Forum List

Back