Twitter Fact Checks trump's Tweets. Labels Two As Misleading

There you go again. Another lazy, idiotic statement with absolutely nothing to support it. You contribute nothing.
Intelligent people concerned with the TRUTH, will take the time to read these links/studies, and their sublinks/studies./polls, and will easily conclude that they surely prove that illegal alien voting is real, by the millions. This has been common known for so long though, that we only now need to discuss what to do about it. Here's a question for you >> How should we get the government to require proof of citizenship to vote ?

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Report_Alien-Invasion-in-Virginia.pdf

Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes

Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

Texas Democrats ask noncitizens to register to vote

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Safe-Spaces_Final.pdf

Finally Proof of Illegal Alien Voting

Noncitizens, Voting Violations and U.S. Elections | Federation for American Immigration Reform

Illegal Aliens Really Do Vote – a Lot

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Philadelphia-Litigation-Report.pdf

Exclusive: Florida Investigating Potential Non-Citizen Voters

Show a single case where they checked the rolls of who had voted and found illegals had voted

Not, woulda, coulda.....actually did vote

You'll get crickets. This right winger agenda of rampant voter fraud is a red herring. They know it. We know it.

Once again, you're wrong, and I already know where your fucking map came from (NCSL). It refers to in-person voting requirements by state, not voter registration, you ignorant hump. To register to vote, with the exception of North Dakota (which doesn't require voter registration) EVERY US state requires you to:

• be a citizen of the United States
Here's a link from your own fucking source explaining this.
That's a long link. So go ahead and show where in that link it says that anybody has to present PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP in order to register or vote.
And of course the map shows voting by state. Why wouldn't it ? That's how it's done. Duh!

And yes they require you to be a citizen. NOBODY in this thread has ever disputed that. But that is a MOOT POINT. We're talking about submitting PROOF of that citizenship. Get it ?

What do you think ? That all illegal aliens are going to stop voting just becasue somebody told them so ? Oh well, we all know how scrupulously law-abiding illegal aliens are, right ? :puhleeze:

If true, obviously, somebody in some gov't agency fucked up. Wow. It happens. It's not rocket surgery. It's not some stupid conspiracy. Was the vote ultimately counted? If not, what the fuck are you crying about?

This 'example' is not enough to take my mail-in vote away, which I've been doing problem-free for 20+ years.
You moron. That was not an "example". It is a hypothetical case of what can happen with MILLIONS of already deported illegal aliens in Mexico, China, or any country, with mail-in voting, at any time.

Yeah, they're fucking up all right. By not requiring PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP, and allowing mail voting. Now do you get it, blockhead ?

You'll get crickets. This right winger agenda of rampant voter fraud is a red herring. They know it. We know it.
You PRETEND it. Even when you;re shown lots of evidence you pretend it isn't valid, without even reading it. Wanna take the quiz ?

And you fight hard to keep that PRETENSE going, because you know all and any chances of Democrat power, rests on illegal alien voting. Take that away, and you're never winning a single US or state election in America, ever again. Just the thought of that, has you shitting in your pants. I love it.

Twitter is not qualified to check on my turds. No one should pay their fact checking any attention, it's like Chernobyl engineers checking a nuclear plant, or WHO checking on a Chinese virus.

Speaking of that, twitter has not marked WHOs tweet claiming that the virus can't spread among people as misleading.

Show a single case where they checked the rolls of who had voted and found illegals had voted

Not, woulda, coulda.....actually did vote
I already showed many of them. Can you read ? Bet you didn't.
Wanna take a quiz ?

But OK, I'll give you a "single case", but you only get to use this ploy once. And you have to take my quiz. You game ?
Show me

I'm getting "crickets" about these things >>

1. "an already deported illegal alien, sitting in his house in south Mexico, hundreds of miles from the USA, could drop a US election ballot in the mail, and vote in a US election. "

2. How should we get the government to require proof of citizenship to vote ?

I'm getting "crickets" about these things >>

1. "an already deported illegal alien, sitting in his house in south Mexico, hundreds of miles from the USA, could drop a US election ballot in the mail, and vote in a US election. "

2. How should we get the government to require proof of citizenship to vote ?

“Could drop”

Show where one actually did

You moron. That was not an "example". It is a hypothetical case

Fuck your hypothetical case. Do you understand hypothetical cases aren't reality? Did that slip the vast wasteland that is your toddler's mind? Cram your hypothetical case up your nether regions, you out of touch partisan prick. I have no time for your political daydreams.

Yeah, they're fucking up all right. By not requiring PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP, and allowing mail voting. Now do you get it, blockhead ?

Voter registration requires proof of citizenship, usually in the form of a valid, state or government issued photo ID, period. It could be a driver's license. A US passport. A US birth certificate.

The only thing I'm 'getting' is annoyed by partisan mouth breathers like yourself, that can't ever properly back up their claims of rampant voter fraud in this country. I'm thinking you're all lying fucking liars. Maybe you should move to a country better fitting to your ridiculous Protectionist ways. I hear NK is nice this time of year.

Still waiting for you to show more than coulda, shoulda, may have

Show verified votes
IOW, you chicken out. You don't agree to my terms. You know you can't take the quiz, because, like every other liberal here, you never read any of the links.

I don't disagree with anything you're saying. But several Cult45 butt plugs here are weeping about Twitter's choice to put disclaimers on the orange human shaped sack of meat's tweets is censorship, when it is not censorship. The victim narrative is used constantly by political extremists in both parties. Every one of these arguments is emotional. Every one of these arguments is done in bad faith. Every one of these arguments is an attempt at propaganda and/or based on outright lies.

Good to see we're on the same page in at least some respects.

Except, I don't know about "bad faith". Some might actually feel victimized, such as, for instance, centrist and other both-sides peddlers who invariably feel they are the victims of the "wingers" and "extremists" who are fouling up the sidewalks.

But then, the major issue playing out is not twitter, or censorship, it is "attention". In this attention economy in which everyone is in a zero-sum game for the most attention to win (money, fame, votes, whatever), where louts and ghouls set the tone, and their opponents are trapped into maniacal reactions to them, thereby enhancing the attention the ghouls are getting.

Let's review a very small example in this thread. Some click-bait founts of the rightarded variety caught the protectionist's attention, sparking a case of paranoid xenophobia. He's regurgitating that mindless crap on here, and that in turn captures your (liberals' and other opponents') attention, since there is no way, shape or form of simply ignoring that crap. He has you nicely on a nose ring, and keeps you busy "debunking" what everyone knows is mindless crap, debunked a gazillion times before.

So, my point is, the steady stream of attention to rightarded crap on here and in the wider world ensures prominence for ghoulish crap, and success for its peddlers - and that, I hold, explains a large part of Trump's success. And that is why even a "get the facts" link attached to twitter shit ultimately plays into the hands of the attention hogs and the swine making a living off of it. There has to be a better way to deal with that crap. Or so I would hope.

Still waiting for you to show more than coulda, shoulda, may have

Show verified votes
IOW, you chicken out. You don't agree to my terms. You know you can't take the quiz, because, like every other liberal here, you never read any of the links.
You made the claim
Show instances of illegals actually voting, not registering, not could have voted....actually voted

Voter registration requires proof of citizenship, usually in the form of a valid, state or government issued photo ID, period. It could be a driver's license. A US passport. A US birth certificate.

The only thing I'm 'getting' is annoyed by partisan mouth breathers like yourself, that can't ever properly back up their claims of rampant voter fraud in this country. I'm thinking you're all lying fucking liars. Maybe you should move to a country better fitting to your ridiculous Protectionist ways. I hear NK is nice this time of year.
Oh, but this is very much reality. It shows what MILLIONS of already deported illegal aliens can do, as long as there continues to be no PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP requirement for voting in US elections, and combining that with mail voting. So let's see you deny THAT. What is to stop MILLIONS of already deported illegal aliens from voting in US elections by mail ? Wanna throw in some more lies, Mr Pathetic ?

And I'm the one who needs to be annoyed here, Annoyed at partisan mouth breathers like yourself, that can't ever properly back up their claims of proof of citizenship being required, which is just you flat-out LYING. You may get away with bullshitting some posters in this forum. You're not gonna do that with me, boy.

And you're the one who needs to move. American people elected Donald Trump. We think he could do more, but he's doing a good job so far. You're the dissatisfied one. I hear Syria is nice this time of year. Bon Voyage! :hhello::biggrin:

You made the claim
Show instances of illegals actually voting, not registering, not could have voted....actually voted
I told you I will. But if I'm going to do work, so are you. You won't take the quiz because you never read the links. You know nothing about this subject.

And you're chicken. And the answer to your question is in the links many times over. The ones you didn't read.

WaPost reports!

"BREAKING NEWS: On the flight back to Washington, WH Press Sec Kayleigh McEnany came back just before landing to say that Pres Trump is signing an executive order today “pertaining to social media” but had no details on what it would do, per WH pool. "

Forum List

Back