Twitter Fact Checks trump's Tweets. Labels Two As Misleading

Accusations are easy. Proof is not. These links are mere accusations. Not proof.

You yourself admitted that it’s nearly impossible to actually prove it.
I said it was impossible to DISprove it.

And how do you know these are mere accusations. Did you read the links ? Wanna take a quiz ?

And why shouldn't there be a proof of CITIZENSHIP requirement for voting ? Everything else requires proof. To get in a private club, you need proof of membership in that club. Voting should be the same.

Accusations are easy. Proof is not. These links are mere accusations. Not proof.

You yourself admitted that it’s nearly impossible to actually prove it.
I said it was impossible to DISprove it.

And how do you know these are mere accusations. Did you read the links ? Wanna take a quiz ?

And why shouldn't there be a proof of CITIZENSHIP requirement for voting ? Everything else requires proof. To get in a private club, you need proof of membership in that club. Voting should be the same.

You said it was impossible to discover Alien votes. So your accusations of aliens votes are useless because you can’t possibly know it’s true based on your own statements.

You’ve debunked yourself.

You said it was impossible to discover Alien votes. So your accusations of aliens votes are useless because you can’t possibly know it’s true based on your own statements.

Ha ha ha. The hundreds of studies have proven that aliens vote in huuge numbers. With everyone in America knowing about alien voting, Democrats doing everything they can to bring them here, then voting to protect them in sanctuary cities, the whole thing is too far down the pike to talk as if this was 1973, and we didn't know about this. All you're doing by pretending this doesn't exist, is destroy any credibility you might have had. You're just being absurd.

The question isn't whether aliens vote, we all know they do, by the millions. The question is how to get the government to stop it. And the answer is by requiring proof of citizenship to vote. So let's tackle that question.

How should we get the government to require proof of citizenship to vote ?

Ha ha ha. The hundreds of studies have proven that aliens vote in huuge numbers. With everyone in America knowing about alien voting, Democrats doing everything they can to bring them here, then voting to protect them in sanctuary cities, the whole thing is too far down the pike to talk as if this was 1973, and we didn't know about this. All you're doing by pretending this doesn't exist, is destroy any credibility you might have had. You're just being absurd.

The question isn't whether aliens vote, we all know they do, by the millions. The question is how to get the government to stop it. And the answer is by requiring proof of citizenship to vote. So let's tackle that question.

How should we get the government to require proof of citizenship to vote ?
So can studies prove something that is impossible to detect?

Youre contradicting yourself.

So can studies prove something that is impossible to detect?

Youre contradicting yourself.
It is impossible to detect by simple auditing, is what I said. By studies, yes they have proven it. And YOU KNOW IT. They even have documented illegal aliens openly admitting that they voted (13% of them in California), and I have questioned illegal aliens in person (in Spanish), and they admit it all the time. Nothing unusual at all about it. You're just being ridiculous.

Now how about answering my question, Mr DODGE. >> How should we get the government to require proof of citizenship to vote ?

Show me the exact phrase that was libelous and why it was false and how it damaged Trump.
I already told you. You already know. I don't pander to phonies. You're the one who needs to provide something here - the answer to my last question. >>How should we get the government to require proof of citizenship to vote ?

/ballgame
Good. Because these so-called "fact-checks"are NOT fact checks. They are propaganda and FRAUD.

/ballgame
Good. Because these so-called "fact-checks"are NOT fact checks. They are propaganda and FRAUD.
The result of that bill would be Trump permanently kicked off twitter.

That’s completely untrue.
Yeah ? So answer the question I asked before, and nobody answered it . How can you tell when illegal aliens are voting, when there is no proof of CITIZENSHIP requirement ? How can you tell that they are illegal aliens ? (and thus ineligible to vote)

Last edited:
Nope. They just get rid of garbage people like Trump who routinely breaks their rules.

Twitter isn’t going to assume legal responsibility for Trump’s statements.
They have legal responsibility for THEIR statements, and in this case, they've been libelous.

Nope. They just get rid of garbage people like Trump who routinely breaks their rules.

They have legal responsibility for THEIR statements, and in this case, they've been libelous.

Repealing 230 means Twitter would have to take responsibility for Trump’s statements on their platform.

Thats going to result in him losing access to it.

Which is why Gaetz’s Bill is virtue signaling and Not legitimate.

Repealing 230 means Twitter would have to take responsibility for Trump’s statements on their platform.

Thats going to result in him losing access to it.

Which is why Gaetz’s Bill is virtue signaling and Not legitimate.
1590612980869.png

Forum List

Back