Twitter Fact Checks trump's Tweets. Labels Two As Misleading

You PRETEND it. Even when you;re shown lots of evidence you pretend it isn't valid, without even reading it. Wanna take the quiz ?

No pretend. I already know you're full of shit, and always have been. Is said quiz put together by a mental midget partisan infant like yourself? If so, then no thanks.

And you fight hard to keep that PRETENSE going, because you know all and any chances of Democrat power, rests on illegal alien voting.

No I don't, you imbecile, and I also don't wish Democrats to hold a majority over all branches of government, since registered Democrats make up only around 31% the country's voter rolls. Republicans are right around 30%. The rest are Independent and 'other' voters.

Also weird, I can't seem to find any credible sources giving me any percentage of a successful illegal alien voting demographic in US elections. Perhaps I should look into it further, or perhaps you're just a partisan idiot fit to be laughed at. :auiqs.jpg:

You really screwed the pooch on this.

WaPost reports!

"BREAKING NEWS: On the flight back to Washington, WH Press Sec Kayleigh McEnany came back just before landing to say that Pres Trump is signing an executive order today “pertaining to social media” but had no details on what it would do, per WH pool. "
Oh look, yet another Trump pussy EO that wont make it a month before a judge wipes his ass with it.

These are just ways for him to get attention from his cult. Like a toddler smearing poo on himself.

I don't disagree with anything you're saying. But several Cult45 butt plugs here are weeping about Twitter's choice to put disclaimers on the orange human shaped sack of meat's tweets is censorship, when it is not censorship. The victim narrative is used constantly by political extremists in both parties. Every one of these arguments is emotional. Every one of these arguments is done in bad faith. Every one of these arguments is an attempt at propaganda and/or based on outright lies.

Good to see we're on the same page in at least some respects.

Except, I don't know about "bad faith". Some might actually feel victimized, such as, for instance, centrist and other both-sides peddlers who invariably feel they are the victims of the "wingers" and "extremists" who are fouling up the sidewalks.

But then, the major issue playing out is not twitter, or censorship, it is "attention". In this attention economy in which everyone is in a zero-sum game for the most attention to win (money, fame, votes, whatever), where louts and ghouls set the tone, and their opponents are trapped into maniacal reactions to them, thereby enhancing the attention the ghouls are getting.

Let's review a very small example in this thread. Some click-bait founts of the rightarded variety caught the protectionist's attention, sparking a case of paranoid xenophobia. He's regurgitating that mindless crap on here, and that in turn captures your (liberals' and other opponents') attention, since there is no way, shape or form of simply ignoring that crap. He has you nicely on a nose ring, and keeps you busy "debunking" what everyone knows is mindless crap, debunked a gazillion times before.

So, my point is, the steady stream of attention to rightarded crap on here and in the wider world ensures prominence for ghoulish crap, and success for its peddlers - and that, I hold, explains a large part of Trump's success. And that is why even a "get the facts" link attached to twitter shit ultimately plays into the hands of the attention hogs and the swine making a living off of it. There has to be a better way to deal with that crap. Or so I would hope.
There is a better way. You could click the links, find out that they are true and correct, and stop being a programmed leftist dum dum.

Last edited:
WaPost reports!

"BREAKING NEWS: On the flight back to Washington, WH Press Sec Kayleigh McEnany came back just before landing to say that Pres Trump is signing an executive order today “pertaining to social media” but had no details on what it would do, per WH pool. "
Oh look, yet another Trump pussy EO that wont make it a month before a judge wipes his ass with it.

These are just ways for him to get attention from his cult. Like a toddler smearing poo on himself.
i agree 100% with your Pelosi-inspired rant

well done!

brothers and sisters: Trump is the most insecure creep in history! he calls them fake news yet he ELEVATES them! every single day, he calls the NYT's Maggie Haberman. he does exclusives with Lester Holt where he trips up. where are the Breitbart exclusives? where's are the federalist exclusives? this guy denounces "Fake news", when he's right in the middle of it!

brothers and sisters: Trump is the most insecure creep in history! he calls them fake news yet he ELEVATES them! every single day, he calls the NYT's Maggie Haberman. he does exclusives with Lester Holt where he trips up. where are the Breitbart exclusives? where's are the federalist exclusives? this guy denounces "Fake news", when he's right in the middle of it!
If you don't respond to bullshitters, you endorse them. Ho hum.

But then, the major issue playing out is not twitter, or censorship, it is "attention". In this attention economy in which everyone is in a zero-sum game for the most attention to win (money, fame, votes, whatever), where louts and ghouls set the tone, and their opponents are trapped into maniacal reactions to them, thereby enhancing the attention the ghouls are getting.

Yep. I've said similar things before. No argument from me.

Let's review a very small example in this thread. Some click-bait founts of the rightarded variety caught the protectionist's attention, sparking a case of paranoid xenophobia. He's regurgitating that mindless crap on here, and that in turn captures your (liberals' and other opponents') attention, since there is no way, shape or form of simply ignoring that crap. He has you nicely on a nose ring, and keeps you busy "debunking" what everyone knows is mindless crap, debunked a gazillion times before.

Lol. Yes, I'm certainly guilty of chapping wingers' asses and certainly question their logic most of the time. It is pure therapeutic entertainment for me. :04: In my defense, I don't take much of it too seriously.

So, my point is, the steady stream of attention to rightarded crap on here and in the wider world ensures prominence for ghoulish crap, and success for its peddlers - and that, I hold, explains a large part of Trump's success.

Most certainly. My estimation is that this board is around 2/3rds on the right side of the political spectrum. Hard to avoid rightardedness here.

There has to be a better way to deal with that crap. Or so I would hope.

Sure. Don't participate in the shenanigans at all, for one. But then, where's the fun in that? :04:

So, were the tweets misleading?

Of course they were. They were steaming piles of lies.

So there you have it.

That shows your lack of credibility. you have no way of knowing what I've read.
Off course i do. That is why you cant make any points using your own big boy words. That is why you furiously google for agreeable headlines and regurgitate them, while obviously having no understanding of the actual content of any of the articles. You are a fraud, and it is more than obvious.

Forum List

Back