Twitter, Facebook: $51 Billion Combined Market Value Erased Since Trump Ban

I hope it all collapses.

Social media will be the end of us all. I've realized the more I know others the less I like them.

By all I mean all. It's all way over valued.

I'm in agreement. People now feel entitled to tell everyone their problems or presenting their life in a way that's not reality. Keeping up with the Jones went global and rumors spread as easily as softened butter.

Something I've discovered is old people believe everything they read. There is an elderly couple that lives near me and I feel everytime I see them it; turns into a debunk session for all the shit they "heard about" on facebook.

LMFAO
( can I say that here ?)

Jack --"Don't worry Mark. The Chinese will reimburse all that as soon as Biden gets back in..."
View attachment 442815

Social media giants Facebook and Twitter have collectively seen $51.2 billion in combined market value wiped out over the last two trading sessions since they banned President Donald Trump from their platforms following the U.S. Capitol breach.

Large tech firms and a number of Democratic political figures have claimed Trump incited violence at the U.S. Capitol last week. The incident disrupted debates in both the House and Senate as lawmakers were forced to shelter in place while police and security attempted to seize back control.

They need to be buried. Also, Dorsey looks like a crackhead hobo. Fucking disgusting.
Dorsey is a mirthless piece of shit.
Living proof that money does not make you happy.

I hope it all collapses.

Social media will be the end of us all. I've realized the more I know others the less I like them.

I'm in agreement. People now feel entitled to tell everyone their problems or presenting their life in a way that's not reality. Keeping up with the Jones went global and rumors spread as easily as softened butter.

Something I've discovered is old people believe everything they read. There is an elderly couple that lives near me and I feel everytime I see them it; turns into a debunk session for all the shit they "heard about" on facebook.
Young people are just as bad. My son is in his early 20's. I asked him what his source of news was and he said "I just read to most popular posts on Reddit."

Facebook was my "Go to" page to see photos of what people ate for breakfast, and images of their bottles of beer on a Saturday night.
I will sorely miss it.
Anyone here on Gab??? i've been trying to register for days.

From what I can tell they've been shut down by proxy by big tech.

Facebook was my "Go to" page to see photos of what people ate for breakfast, and images of their bottles of beer on a Saturday night.
I will sorely miss it.
Anyone here on Gab??? i've been trying to register for days.

From what I can tell they've been shut down
I've heard they are overwhelmed with newbies. They are preparing for the deluge when Trump starts Gabbing there (is that a word?)
Then Twitter will tank.

In the corporate world they are used to the fluctuations. I know you are not.
There are "fluctuations" and then there are fluctuations.
Let me repeat no one is sanguine about a fifty-one billion dollar loss.

Don't try to tell me you are a corporate world insider yourself.

I hope it all collapses.

Young people are just as bad. My son is in his early 20's. I asked him what his source of news was and he said "I just read to most popular posts on Reddit."

Yeah, Reddit is conspiracy theory central.

Dorselfin and Zuckfish sold their souls literally--you can see it in their Satanic-ritual eyes.
What do you think is their motive.
Did Biden offer tham one of his famous "Quid pro quos"? Get rid of Trump and I'll not regulate you.

I hope it all collapses.

It also purged Trump fans by the thousands.

I hope it all collapses.

It also purged Trump fans by the thousands.

Hmm, maybe I'll give it a second shot.

While I'm not big on social media at the moment, I prefer it without assholes promoting violence.

I received an email from Amazon asking me why I chose to cancel my subscription...so I wrote back and told them I was a Parler subscriber and for good measure I am also canceling my Amazon credit card...which I did this morning...stay tuned to see if they respond...

Dorselfin and Zuckfish sold their souls literally--you can see it in their Satanic-ritual eyes.
What do you think is their motive.
Did Biden offer tham one of his famous "Quid pro quos"? Get rid of Trump and I'll not regulate you.
He put Big Tech people in jobs in his administration.

Anyone wanting to go back to My Space? Are they even around? There is a site called MeWe, not sure if that is a good place or not, but they claim they don't allow spyware or ads, a friend told me about it, wanted me to join but I am just not into any of that.

Forum List

Back