Calling Twitter Out

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Remember the Democrats love whistle blowers. Twitter has bitten off more than it can chew its days are numbered.
1610660601681.png

I'm sure Twitter will survive. And being's it's this twat O'Keefe who should have gotten his ass handed to him a long time ago, I don't think anyone's gonna care. He has NO credibility.
Twitter is a private company. They can set whatever TOS they would like. You don't like it or can't follow the rules? Go elsewhere. I hear Parler's got a new sponsor.

I'm sure Twitter will survive. And being's it's this twat O'Keefe who should have gotten his ass handed to him a long time ago, I don't think anyone's gonna care. He has NO credibility.
Twitter is a private company. They can set whatever TOS they would like. You don't like it or can't follow the rules? Go elsewhere. I hear Parler's got a new sponsor.
He might have no credibility but the whistle blowers will. I suppose they will try to censor him. They can't until they shut down Gab, which they cannot.

Good on James O'Keefe! :thup:

The tech tyrants should consider moving tho China or N.Korea..... they would be happier there! :04:

shame on them!

1610672894824.png

Happy to say I grew up without all this social media garbage I'm not on Twitter don't have an Instagram or Snapchat account I am on just Facebook and if they want to ban me over something I post fine whatever I can delete that account and not lose a minutes sleep over it.

Big Tech is now the STATE.

Eventually, they will roll out a system where you will need electronic ID to access the internet. All they need is one more manufactured outrage.

Most folks are ignorant of Amazon's (AWS) relationships with the intel agencies.

Look for it, it is coming.

But, speaking of whistle blowers. They have been harassed by the FBI, some even prosecuted.

Forum List

Back