TV remake of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

I have a suggestion…
List 10 shows 90% centered around a Black character that have lasted more than 3 seasons.
The last one was Batwoman and they only kept it 3 seasons despite no one watching.
Why does it hurt your little cuck feelings shows with Black people exist? 😆

Bridgerton's Regé-Jean Page will reportedly star in a television reboot of the classic western Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.

According to The Mirror the actor, 34, will play outlaw Butch, made famous by Paul Newman in the 1969 film, with the action being transported to an 'alternative America'.

The Amazon series entitled simply Butch and Sundance will be helmed by Marvel directors the Russo brothers with hopes of spin-offs and a larger franchise to follow.

Regé-Jean is joined by Top Gun's Glen Powell, 33, who is said to be stepping into Robert Redford's boots as The Sundance Kid, with both actors serving as executive producers.

Based on a true story, the original film, which has been ranked the 73rd greatest movie of all time by the American Film institute, follows the story of Wild West outlaws Robert LeRoy Parker, known as Butch Cassidy, and his partner Harry Longabaugh, the 'Sundance Kid'.

View attachment 698350
Coming soon: Bridgerton star Regé-Jean Page, 34, to star in a 'TV reboot of 1969's Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, set in an alternative America

Comment:
The original Butch Cassidy movie is a classic must see movie.
It was both Paul Newman's and Robert Redford's most popular movie.
It had action, humor and music.
If you have never seen it, you should.
There was a TV series that was loosely based on Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, but it was not a big success.
This TV remake also looks like it will be a stinker, especially with the ethnically cleansing of the Butch Cassidy character.
Why do it?

No. Just no.

Batwoman had an ensemble cast?
Ms. Marvel had an ensemble cast?
Their shows are cancelled so fast no one even knows they were on.

Once again, keep a track via IMDB.
Is Batwoman your cuck white idea of a "black" show? 😆

Ms. Marvel was excellent and critically acclaimed and will be appearing in the The Marvels. So fail there as well. How to Get Away with Murder and Scandal both had Black leads that last a while though I wouldn't necessarily call them Black shows. Blackish certainly counts as that. But Girlfriends, Living Single, A Different World and the Fresh Prince were some of my favorite growing up and those all lasted quite a while. And last week Abbott Elementary cleaned up at the Emmy's as did its largely Black cast. Why does all this hurt you cuck feelings? 😆

Is Batwoman your cuck white idea of a "black" show? 😆

Ms. Marvel was excellent and critically acclaimed and will be appearing in the The Marvels. So fail there as well. How to Get Away with Murder and Scandal both had Black leads that last a while though I wouldn't necessarily call them Black shows. Blackish certainly counts as that. But Girlfriends, Living Single, A Different World and the Fresh Prince were some of my favorite ground up and those all lasted quite a while. And last week Abbott Elementary cleaned up at the Emmy's as did largely Black cast. Why does all this hurt you cuck feelings? 😆
Blade
Luke Cage

I'm shocked that a Woke Show was acclaimed by Woke reviewers and couldn't last more than 13 episodes.

You are really ignorant when it comes to investing in loser projects.

What you should be doing is encouraging original ideas and the billions of minorities in the US to watch.
The US has 350,000,000 people and plenty don't watch TV.
The number of minorities that comprise 13% of our population cannot sustain a TV show or movie.

YOU DON'T HAVE NEARY THE NUMBERS YOU THINK YOU HAVE.

I bought this series on DVD because I loved it as a kid. I need to watch it soon.

Blade
Luke Cage

I'm shocked that a Woke Show was acclaimed by Woke reviewers and couldn't last more than 13 episodes.

You are really ignorant when it comes to investing in loser projects.

What you should be doing is encouraging original ideas and the billions of minorities in the US to watch.
The US has 350,000,000 people and plenty don't watch TV.
The number of minorities that comprise 13% of our population cannot sustain a TV show or movie.

YOU DON'T HAVE NEARY THE NUMBERS YOU THINK YOU HAVE.
You shouting that certainly projects confidence. 😆 No one is marketing to cuck whites, not even Nascar or the Country Music Awards. Boo hoo. 😁

You shouting that certainly projects confidence. 😆 No one is marketing to cuck whites, not even Nascar or the Country Music Awards. Boo hoo. 😁
How pathetic!
The Woke Emmys got 1/10th of the viewers they were expecting.
I understand your macho is forcing you to post.

Of all the stupid remakes coming from Hollyweird....to remake Butch Cassidy and the Sundace Kid has to be one of the most stupid ideas if not THE most stupid! :rolleyes:

These two are irreplaceable.;)

1663630857120.png

Libs are cucks, not republicans. The term is literally "lib cuck". :cuckoo:
And they were proud of it, until, in typically unself-aware fashion, they put up this ad and got universally ridiculed.
R.b67a1fc2722c03da8e9f485743798371

Now they try to accuse conservatives of being what they are.

This is an example of laziness, and wholesale cultural appropriation. Instead of doing the research and bringing to audiences the real stories of black outlaws, like Isom Dart, or Cherokee Bill, these clods will invent a bunch of bullshit and give a cute demonstration of why woke shows fail.

There are loads of blacks they could do shows on, men and women who did amazing things, but these ignorant lazy fools would rather try and reinvent the wheel because they are idiots.

Hell, I would love to see a historically accurate portrayal of Bass Reeves. He was the first black deputy US Marshall, and the basis for Eastwoods character in Hang 'em High.

But no, let's "reimagine" a real pair of people instead of telling a real story about a remarkable man.

Fucking pathetic.

Last edited:
And they were proud of it, until, in typically unself-aware fashion, they put up this ad and got universally ridiculed.
R.b67a1fc2722c03da8e9f485743798371

Now they try to accuse conservatives of being what they are.
It's all a matter of perspective. You and Godboy are mistaking me for the wrong kind of democrat. They don't make soft Jamaicans. 😆 That isn't a thing. To me, all unu yankee bwoy dem soft like buttah.

It's all a matter of perspective. You and Godboy are mistaking me for the wrong kind of democrat. They don't make soft Jamaicans. 😆 That isn't a thing. To me, all unu yankee bwoy dem soft like buttah.

Ahh, bullpoo. There's all sorts of you soy boi Jamaicans. Go butter your own behind.

Ahh, bullpoo. There's all sorts of you soy boi Jamaicans. Go butter your own behind.
Soy boy? Translated to Jamaican patois that means what? A vegan? In Jamaica we call that Ital. Rastas eat an Ital diet because of their religion but I wouldn't fuck with them. Not unless you want to get shot with an AK and then hacked to death with a machete. See, it's all a matter of perspective. Here in the states you might think vegans soft, but we don't make soft Jamaicans. 😆

Forum List

Back