TV remake of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

It's all a matter of perspective. You and Godboy are mistaking me for the wrong kind of democrat. They don't make soft Jamaicans. 😆 That isn't a thing. To me, all unu yankee bwoy dem soft like buttah.
You are really trying hard to portray yourself as what you think a tough guy sounds like. It's funny. Go grab a Frappuccino and talk about getting health insurance.

It's all a matter of perspective. You and Godboy are mistaking me for the wrong kind of democrat. They don't make soft Jamaicans. 😆 That isn't a thing. To me, all unu yankee bwoy dem soft like buttah.
ALL Jamaican's are soft. What world do you live in where anyone has EVER thought of jamaican's being tough? Youre just a bunch of skinny weak boys in weird clothes. :laugh:

You are really trying hard to portray yourself as what you think a tough guy sounds like. It's funny. Go grab a Frappuccino and talk about getting health insurance.
😆 That's just what Jamaican patois sounds like. It's hilarious the perspectives. You thought I was trying to talk tough and I was just making fun of you in my native tongue.

ALL Jamaican's are soft. What world do you live in where anyone has EVER thought of jamaican's being tough? Youre just a bunch of skinny weak boys in weird clothes. :laugh:
And yet you can't stop us and a bunch of other immigrants from coming here and taking your country from you. Proof is in the pudding, Puddin. 😘

And yet you can't stop us and a bunch of other immigrants from coming here and taking your country from you. Proof is in the pudding, Puddin. 😘
Now you think jamaican's are taking over? Pff, maybe on street corners and in alleyways. Youre delusional, of course that is to be expected from someone who comes from an inferior third world culture. :laugh:

We can stop them. Trump did. However, the Democrat filth stole the election and open up the borders.

The weakness is letting the Democrats get away with stealing an election.

Bridgerton's Regé-Jean Page will reportedly star in a television reboot of the classic western Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.

According to The Mirror the actor, 34, will play outlaw Butch, made famous by Paul Newman in the 1969 film, with the action being transported to an 'alternative America'.

The Amazon series entitled simply Butch and Sundance will be helmed by Marvel directors the Russo brothers with hopes of spin-offs and a larger franchise to follow.

Regé-Jean is joined by Top Gun's Glen Powell, 33, who is said to be stepping into Robert Redford's boots as The Sundance Kid, with both actors serving as executive producers.

Based on a true story, the original film, which has been ranked the 73rd greatest movie of all time by the American Film institute, follows the story of Wild West outlaws Robert LeRoy Parker, known as Butch Cassidy, and his partner Harry Longabaugh, the 'Sundance Kid'.

View attachment 698350
Coming soon: Bridgerton star Regé-Jean Page, 34, to star in a 'TV reboot of 1969's Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, set in an alternative America

Comment:
The original Butch Cassidy movie is a classic must see movie.
It was both Paul Newman's and Robert Redford's most popular movie.
It had action, humor and music.
If you have never seen it, you should.
There was a TV series that was loosely based on Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, but it was not a big success.
This TV remake also looks like it will be a stinker, especially with the ethnically cleansing of the Butch Cassidy character.
Why do it?
I guess every time a person of color gets an acting role, you’re going to whine about it.

Now you think jamaican's are taking over? Pff, maybe on street corners and in alleyways. Youre delusional, of course that is to be expected from someone who comes from an inferior third world culture. :laugh:
Nervous laughter is about the only response whites like you have left. Don't even acknowledge its happening. 😆

We can stop them. Trump did. However, the Democrat filth stole the election and open up the borders.

The weakness is letting the Democrats get away with stealing an election.
So then you didn't do shit. And cucks like Godboy don't even want to acknowledge its happening. You can't raise an army in time because your side is full of apathetic cucks who think talking shit to me online is doing something. 😝

"Lib cucks" wasnt a term in the 80's you ignorant jamaican fool. :cuckoo:
I was talking more about a much whiter Democratic party in its leadership. You're going to find that as the country browns your going to be fighting a very different kind of lib. 😆

I was talking more about a much whiter Democratic party in its leadership. You're going to find that as the country browns your going to be fighting a very different kind of lib. 😆
Those brown people are leaving democrats in droves and joining my side where they are most welcome.

Forum List

Back