Tulsi: Trump lied about being anti-war

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Even she (whom conservatives love) says it:
iMarkup_20200103_161409.jpg

Tulsi Gabbard on Twitter

You fail to appreciate the Genius of Donald J. Trump.

1. First he runs for President with one of his campaign promises being to bring the troops back home.

2. Second, he makes greasy grimy gopher guts and mutilated monkey meat out of a terrorist shithead in Iraq.

3. The Iraqi council convenes and decides to expel all American troops out of Iraq for what President Trump did.

4. President Trump pulls all American troops out of Iraq which incidentally, is what you inbred zipperheads have been screaming and crying for the last 15 years.

5. President Trump's plan backfires on him when you inbred Crayola-eating morons and your media says "Now see what you did, President Trump? Iraq just told us to leave...."

Maybe next time, you'll be a little more careful what you ask for.

Go back surfing in New Hampshire Tulsi....that might clear your head. :wink:

What war?
The one your moron is starting

It hasn't started yet?

I repeat

what war?
If you're not smart enough to see what's coming down the road I won't enlighten you But every death now of an American by Iraquis can be hung around trumps neck

But every death now of an American by Iraquis can be hung around trumps neck

On whom do we hang the deaths of the 600 or so that asshole killed?

What war?

It hasn't started yet?

I repeat

what war?
If you're not smart enough to see what's coming down the road I won't enlighten you But every death now of an American by Iraquis can be hung around trumps neck

Who do we blame for more like the 600 thousand or so that @sshole Dumbya Bush killed in Iraq, and Afghanistan?

Last edited:
What war?

It hasn't started yet?

I repeat

what war?

Who do we blame for more like the 600 thousand of so that @sshole Dumbya Bush killed in Iraq, and Afghanistan?

Oh goody...

a deflection.

What war?

It hasn't started yet?

I repeat

what war?

Who do we blame for more like the 600 thousand of so that @sshole Dumbya Bush killed in Iraq, and Afghanistan?
These AH's will try and put that on Obama or Clinton

What war?

It hasn't started yet?

I repeat

what war?

While I completely agree I do have to wonder......Are the deaths of Americans in Libya hung around Obama's neck?

What war?

It hasn't started yet?

I repeat

what war?

While I completely agree I do have to wonder......Are the deaths of Americans in Libya hung around Obama's neck?
I guess anytime a president goes looking for trouble those killed are his fault Was Obama looking for trouble?

Forum List

Back