Tulsi Gabbard for President

Tulsi Gabbard Introduces Bills To Protect Free Speech, Whistleblowers, & Journalists Like Assange!!!

Do Tulsi Supporters Try To Get Jorgensen To 5%?

I already voted for Jo Jorgensen.

It would be the best feeling about the White House in a long time if it were she who occupied it.

Except for foreign policy, she is a standard issue, cookie cutter dimocrap.
Indeed. And the DNC could have elevated her to the presidency but they decided to go with the
the old tired crook who doesn't even know the identities of his own administration heads.

You know...the guy who is filling jail cells with children at the border.
Great choice! No wonder people on the inside want someone else to hold the nuclear codes.

At least I wouldn't feel like pouring battery acid in my own eyes every time I see her face, like I
do when Corrupt Joe Biden comes on the news.

Last edited:
Except for foreign policy, she is a standard issue, cookie cutter dimocrap.
Indeed. And the DNC could have elevated her to the presidency but they decided to go with the
the old tired crook who doesn't even know the identities of his own administration heads.
You know...the guy who is filling jail cells with illegal children at the border.
Great choice!
They would have won with her. Now, we have Harris.

Tulsi doesn't seem to mind Russia's involvement in Syria.

Odd huh?

If the dems could win with that tired old dementia filled swamp creature they certainly could have
won with Gabbard.

Yes. And as an added bonus now we have Kamala Harris to look forward to. I can't think of anyone
less qualified to lead a nation...unless it's Joseph Robbinet Biden himself.

If the dems could win with that tired old dementia filled swamp creature they certainly could have
won with Gabbard.

Yes. And as an added bonus now we have Kamala Harris to look forward to. I can't think of anyone
LOL. You're a Trump fan....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

won with Gabbard.

LOL. You're a Trump fan....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I agree with the sentiments expressed by EAB, save for one thing... I think Biden is only slightly more qualified than Harris. Harris I wouldn't trust if you paid me. I would have voted for the Democrat ticket had Gabbard been on it, instead Jorgensen got my vote.

I might have voted otherwise had there been a credible candidate on the GOP ticket.

Fuck Donald Trump.

Bashar al-Assad didn't use chemicals! Tucker Carlson on OPCW Scandal with Aaron Maté & Tulsi Gabbard

Last edited:

Forum List

Back