Tulsi Gabbard for President

Democrats could find themselves up the proverbial creek if Joe Biden's dementia becomes too obvious after their convention in July. Maybe Tulsi (and Bernie) will get a second look next Fall?

Hawaii Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard addresses Coronavirus and issues on Capitol Hill

Thanks bro!!

Why would a Libertarian-type like you have such a hard-on for her ?
You don't think she'll raise your taxes or sign a single-payer healthcare bill ?

She won't, she is normal.

I am a die hard supporter of her, her campaign sends me emails all the time after I gave her $2,000 bucks.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Fuck you I like Her..

One of the gazillion of e mails from her campaign..

Yes my name is William..

William —

This July 4th, let’s take patriotism back.

Since 9/11, I’ve watched as patriotism was used as an excuse for disastrous regime change wars and surveillance of the American people, as a euphemism for bigotry, and as a cover for McCarthyist hysteria and the lead up to a new Cold War and nuclear arms race.

But that’s not what patriotism is, and it infuriates me to see it abused. Patriotism is the reason I and so many of my fellow servicemembers put our lives on the line to defend our country. Patriotism is not about symbols or fake outrage. It’s about love - real, active love.

So let me tell you why I love my country.

I love our land - our forests and mountains, our rivers rolling through vast wilderness, our canyons, deserts, swamp lands and prairies - the places that have formed us in all their disparate beauty.

I love our people - drawn from every corner of the planet, every creed and every color, pulled by a promise of a better life, a new beginning, a recognition that we are all equal in the eyes of God.

I love our heritage - the tradition of representative democracy embodied in our indigenous communities that served as a model for our first Congress, those who fought to defeat the institution of slavery as former slaves, abolitionists and soldiers, the strength of our movements for women’s suffrage, labor rights, civil rights and environmental justice.

Most of all, I love our freedom. The freedom endowed by our creator. The freedom that is enshrined in our Constitution and our Bill of Rights. The freedom we fight to protect:

• Freedom of speech and of the press
  • Freedom of religion
  • The right to bear arms
  • Freedom from unreasonable search and seizure
  • The right to a fair and public trial
  • Freedom from cruel and unusual punishment
It’s easy to take our freedoms for granted until they get taken away. Until you see women who are not free to move outside of their own homes without a male chaperone. Until you see children who are not free to play without the threat of land mines in their backyard. Until you see people who are not free to worship, not free to speak and publish the truth, not free to love who they love, without the threat of imprisonment.

Freedom is a real and precious thing. It is alive - in our streets, in our schools, in our houses of worship, and we must protect it.We must protect our freedom from those who seek to remove it through the violence of terrorism. We must protect our freedom from the quiet violence of surveillance and censorship. And we must protect this freedom within our own hearts and minds, our families and communities.

So this July 4th, let’s celebrate by remembering why we love our country, and commit to standing up to protect our freedoms — to live, think, worship and love in peace.

With aloha,

Tulsi
Excellent post, thank you.:113::113::113:

She is the ONLY democrat I would vote for. If she ain't nominee I will write in Patrick Little.
She should go Green party
Tulsi & Jill 2020
Guaranteed obscurity
Yeah I know. I just thought it would be appropriate to mention the original antiwar candidate (woman) was Jill Stein in 2016. She also was first to bring up "Green New Deal".
I understand.
I looked at Trump.:puke:
I looked at Hillary.:puke:
And voted for Jill Stein.

I guess you heard that Tulsi Gabbard has now endorsed . . . Joe Biden. I have now pretty much lost all respect for her.

Democrats could find themselves up the proverbial creek if Joe Biden's dementia becomes too obvious after their convention in July. Maybe Tulsi (and Bernie) will get a second look next Fall?
His senility is already obvious. When he gets in debate on national TV with crazy Don, he will be exposed for all to see. Don is ruthless and in debate, he will have Sniffy Joe curled up in the fetal position sucking his thumb.

His senility is already obvious. When he gets in debate on national TV with crazy Don, he will be exposed for all to see. Don is ruthless and in debate, he will have Sniffy Joe curled up in the fetal position sucking his thumb.
I have said before that the DNC and the corporate media were going to pimp Biden into the nomination and then he was going to lose to Trump. It is Hillary revisited.

Time to vote Green again.

I have said before that the DNC and the corporate media were going to pimp Biden into the nomination and then he was going to lose to Trump. It is Hillary revisited.

Why bother?

Where in the world is sniffy Joe?
ETsPlsjU8AE3EPY.jpg

Why bother?
The Green Party is getting bigger. With our support we will eventually have a three party system.

If we do not vote third party we will have same old - same old forever.

Why bother?
The Green Party is getting bigger. With our support we will eventually have a three party system.

If we do not vote third party we will have same old - same old forever.
I guess but seems to me we have had the same old - same old forever.

Forum List

Back