Amash is losing to one primary opponent and is tied with another!

Michigan is, I'm pretty sure, some distance from any district in Georgia.

You can read a map? Well I am impressed!

Not only that but I can read where you live. And it's nowhere near Michigan.

Is that relevant to the thread?

Sure is. A Congresscritter in Michigan is elected there in Michigan, in that district.

Short of voter fraud there's no way for the OP to have a hand in that. Perhaps he's unaware but he has his own Congresscritter. His is not there to serve constituents in Michigan, and the Michigan district's Rep is not there to serve the OP.

Sure is. A Congresscritter in Michigan is elected there in Michigan, in that district.

Short of voter fraud there's no way for the OP to have a hand in that. Perhaps he's unaware but he has his own Congresscritter. His is not there to serve constituents in Michigan, and the Michigan district's Rep is not there to serve the OP.

Where the OP lives is not relevant as this is a discussion board and we can talk about what we want, a point I explained to you before. If you don’t want to talk about the subject leave the thread. It’s not up to you to decide what a proper topic is for other people to discuss.

Where the OP lives is not relevant as this is a discussion board and we can talk about what we want, a point I explained to you before. If you don’t want to talk about the subject leave the thread. It’s not up to you to decide what a proper topic is for other people to discuss.

Where did I say he "can't talk about it"?

Hm?

I'm saying it's not his race, not his district. I've explained it to you before too.

What's this all about, at base?

Tribalism.

He thinks he's identified a traitor to his "team" and is out to try to undermine somebody who doesn't even represent him in the first place, just so that his "team" can gain power. THAT is what I'm pointing out, if it's really that freaking hard to figure out, K?? That shit divides the country, and shit like this just deepens it.

Dichotomous Duopolous BULLSHIT.

Again, that ain't up to him. It's up to the voters of that district. Whoever holds that seat holds it to represent their interests --- not his and his infantile little board game. And exactly the same is true of "AOC" or "Maxine" or anybody else.

And them's the facts.

Last edited:

I’d like to see him switch to the Libertarian party and run for reelection

If Democrats were smart, (hint: they're not) they'd refrain from running anyone against the Republicans, and instead setup Amash as the main opponent as a Libertarian. There are a lot of voters who insist they only voted for Trump because they feared Hillary. If the viable option isn't Hillary, but rather a libertarian - I suspect lots of them would jump ship. Maybe enough to make the difference. Maybe not. But at least the debates would be worth watching.

Forum List

Back