Tulsi Gabbard for President

OAN poll finds over 60 percent of people want Tulsi Gabbard to replace Gavin Newsom​

OAN poll finds over 60 percent of people want Tulsi Gabbard to replace Gavin Newsom​

That could be just the stepping stone needed to launch a successful 2024 campaign.
Down with the duopoly!

Not many here know about the duopoly. Most are wingers for the two criminal gangs. They really believe the parties are diametrically opposed. I know…I know it’s crazy but they believe it, even though all evidence disproves it.

The power of the oligarch’s media to deceive shouldn’t be discounted.

Tulsi Gabbard on How Washington Really Works, Clashing with Clinton and Kamala, And Her Political...​

She's the Demonicrat's best politician by far. Can anyone think of one better? That's not saying anything, but I like her. She has some really nice qualities, which is exactly why I don't understand why she's a Demonicrat.

She's a gun grabber! That disqualifies her for any pubic office.

Not that I know of.
Here is what she said:
{...

Should there be more restrictions on the current process of purchasing a gun?​

PUBLIC STATEMENTS: No, only for criminals and the mentally ill
...}

That is not so bad.

I don't know Tulsi too well, but she does not seem too bad.

{... Raise the federal minimum wage to $15/hour
Abolish capital punishment
Mandate paper ballots
End cash bail
End mandatory sentences
Bring back Glass-Steagall
Eliminate private prisons
...}

Here is here statement on trade:
{...
Q: Many saw the Trans-Pacific Partnership as something that would be a critical tool to deal with the rise of China. You were against it. How would you ensure that the US is able to remain competitive against China?

GABBARD: By pushing for fair trade, not trade deals that give away the sovereignty of the American people and our country, that give away American jobs, and that threaten our environment. These are the three main issues with that massive trade deal, the Trans-Pacific Partnership. I think the central one was the fact that it gave away our sovereignty to a panel of international corporations whose rulings would supersede any domestic law that we would pass, either a federal law or a state or a local law. This is extremely dangerous and goes against the very values that we have as a country. And it would have a negative impact on domestic jobs and that it lacked clear protections for our environment.
...}

But again, I don't know her very well, and mostly like her due to the fact I like Bernie Sanders, and they seem to get along?

I don't know Tulsi too well, but she does not seem too bad.

{... Raise the federal minimum wage to $15/hour
Abolish capital punishment
Mandate paper ballots
End cash bail
End mandatory sentences
Bring back Glass-Steagall
Eliminate private prisons
...}

Here is here statement on trade:
{...
Q: Many saw the Trans-Pacific Partnership as something that would be a critical tool to deal with the rise of China. You were against it. How would you ensure that the US is able to remain competitive against China?

GABBARD: By pushing for fair trade, not trade deals that give away the sovereignty of the American people and our country, that give away American jobs, and that threaten our environment. These are the three main issues with that massive trade deal, the Trans-Pacific Partnership. I think the central one was the fact that it gave away our sovereignty to a panel of international corporations whose rulings would supersede any domestic law that we would pass, either a federal law or a state or a local law. This is extremely dangerous and goes against the very values that we have as a country. And it would have a negative impact on domestic jobs and that it lacked clear protections for our environment.
...}

But again, I don't know her very well, and mostly like her due to the fact I like Bernie Sanders, and they seem to get along?
Glass-Steigel has too many loopholes.

Ok, I have not read it recently.
But Glass-Steagall seems better than the lack of protection from bank fraud we had after Glass-Steagall was repealed by Clinton.
I can’t remember off hand but 2 of it’s clauses render the entire law a joke.

Forum List

Back