Tulsi Gabbard defends Steve Bannon…

He also said “most truthful”. Going to be hard to call that a confession.

Not when we know it wasn't truthful. You are either arguing he lied or was completely incompetent.

I don't see this as defending him. She is pointing out he was charged while others were not and that is not fair. She is not wrong there.
She is deflecting......and yes, she is defending Bannon...

If Tulsi was so concerned about fairness -- why doesn't she call out the leadership in the DOJ who was put into place by the same admin she is always caping up for...

Everything with Conservatives is projection -- they are clutching their pearls yelling "Oh my, the DOJ has been weaponized" -- while these are the same folks who yelled lock her up for 6 or 7 years...

And Steve Bannon himself gave away the gameplan when he said the next GOP president will fire all of the rank and file people in agencies like the DOJ and replace them with loyalists...

He lied. You know he lied but feel this compunction to defend him anyway. I can not understand that.
I think that's likely.

I'm no fan of Clapper by the way but prosecuting him over that would be extremely difficult

If Tulsi was so concerned about fairness -- why doesn't she call out the leadership in the DOJ who was put into place by the same admin she is always caping up for...

Everything with Conservatives is projection -- they are clutching their pearls yelling "Oh my, the DOJ has been weaponized" -- while these are the same folks who yelled lock her up for 6 or 7 years...

And Steve Bannon himself gave away the gameplan when he said the next GOP president will fire all of the rank and file people in agencies like the DOJ and replace them with loyalists...
no not at all. what she is saying is that if bannon is being punished then they all should get punished the same. That's all. funny you missed her point.

What administration is that and what has she said?

She is right that our justice system is anything but fair and partial. It's why I support things burning.

I think that's likely.

I'm no fan of Clapper by the way but prosecuting him over that would be extremely difficult

Which is no excuse not to do it and those in charge his prosecution would have exposed isn't about to prosecute those who did their bidding.

Burn it all down.

Which is no excuse not to do it and those in charge his prosecution would have exposed isn't about to prosecute those who did their bidding.

Burn it all down.
ATTICA ATTICA

Fuck off..."burn it down"

Yea...anarchy will fix everything...idiot

angry people don't make any sense, and I would say you are 0 for right now, so you're angry.
This guy thinks we should prosecute people even if there’s no case to see if one magically appears in court.

Angry people say things like that. Go touch grass
Maybe, but what you have said establishes you do not give one fuck about this country, equal justice, and outright lies from this illegitimate administration. On you traitor.

Forum List

Back