*FOX NEWS: DOA, After Blocking Trump.*

Yeah, that would be foolish considering how Trump is a ratings machine.

Tucker Carlson gave no signs of such a blackout this weekend. Here he is yesterday in NJ...

60921129-11067081-Presidential_hopefuls_Donald_Trump_and_Tucker_Carlson_were_seen_-a-28_1659315322711.jpg

60919375-11067081-Flanked_by_prominent_conservatives_such_as_Georgia_Rep_Marjorie_-a-11_1659318068675.jpg

Sorry bout that,

1. I want FOX NEWS to die a horrible death.
2. Let them die on the vine with no watchers.
3. Tune into another TV Network, that isn't *LIBTARDS*.
4. I see *LIBTARDS*, telling Americans whats what, oh that will work out fine, as we crash into a mountain top!
5. Enjoy the ride, it won't last long, maybe a week.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

4. I see *LIBTARDS*, telling Americans whats what, oh that will work out fine, as we crash into a mountain top!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You poor thing.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
That's exactly what the Leftists at places like the NYT want you to think.

Don't fall for their gaslighting.

A front page New York Times story this weekend strongly suggests that Fox News has not interviewed Donald Trump for over 100 days because the Murdoch family, whose Wall Street Journal and New York Post have run highly critical editorials, is said to have soured on him,” Kurtz said. “But I can report, there is no edict whatsoever against having Trump on this network.”

Kurtz added that he recently has asked Trump to appear on his own show.

“I have reached out myself with an invitation some weeks ago and people close to the former president confirmed he has not said yes to any Fox show or been turned down after asking to be on a Fox show, just for the record,” Kurtz said.

The New York Post and Wall Street Journal editorials to which Kurtz is referring both ran on the day after the most recently Jan. 6 committee hearing. The editorial boards of both papers laced into Trump — with the Post calling him “unworthy” of office, and the Journal writing that he “utterly failed.”

Fox News is the one main stream voice of reason in a sea of propaganda and corruption.

That's exactly what the Leftists at places like the NYT want you to think.

Don't fall for their gaslighting.

A front page New York Times story this weekend strongly suggests that Fox News has not interviewed Donald Trump for over 100 days because the Murdoch family, whose Wall Street Journal and New York Post have run highly critical editorials, is said to have soured on him,” Kurtz said. “But I can report, there is no edict whatsoever against having Trump on this network.”

Kurtz added that he recently has asked Trump to appear on his own show.

“I have reached out myself with an invitation some weeks ago and people close to the former president confirmed he has not said yes to any Fox show or been turned down after asking to be on a Fox show, just for the record,” Kurtz said.

The New York Post and Wall Street Journal editorials to which Kurtz is referring both ran on the day after the most recently Jan. 6 committee hearing. The editorial boards of both papers laced into Trump — with the Post calling him “unworthy” of office, and the Journal writing that he “utterly failed.”

Fox News is the one main stream voice of reason in a sea of propaganda and corruption.

So Trump is promoting the lie to prop up his victim status. 😂😅😂😅🤣

The Trumps, Tucker, and MTG Get Greeted by “Let’s Go Brandon” Chant and It’s Epic​

Here is what the people think.

Trump will not let FOX try to turn the lie the election was not stolen into the truth. So they ban or censor him. That shows you who is telling the truth, and it is not FOX.

Trump isn't banned from Fox.. Trump's promoting his victim status with lies. Typical.

Forum List

Back