The Deep State Has Just Wrongfully Indicted Another Conservative Hero

My goodness, you are really ignorant about Libya and Benghazi. Did you see the Fox News map of the hundreds of consulates and embassies that were either on alert or experiencing riots that week.

There was no US Consulate in Benghazi. .. never has been. And, Congress had voted not to fund any additional security for US consulates and embassies except in Kabul and Baghdad.

You know of course that when Dubya was president 13 US embassies were attacked and 60 people were killed.
how does any of what you said have to do with clinton’s lies? or what i said?

Lying is easy when you'll never be held accountable.
it would be cool if you could point where in her 11 hours of testimony did she lie..and how come not a single Republican in that Republican controlled House did anything about it, let alone claim she committed perjury...why didn't you turn your evidence over to them, cuck.

it would be cool if you could point where in her 11 hours of testimony did she lie..and how come not a single Republican in that Republican controlled House did anything about it, let alone claim she committed perjury...why didn't you turn your evidence over to them, cuck.
When did the impotent asswipe Trey Gowdy do anything beyond moral preening before the camera?

Ever?

how does any of what you said have to do with clinton’s lies? or what i said?
Remember when you folks all giddy over this guy?? And how he was going to expose Hillary and take her down....how did that work out??
180131-trey-gowdy-ew-1219p.jpg

He ended up exonerating her and even claimed that he had squat to show for the all of the millions of dollars and years spent on the manufactured Benghazi gate....he said his hearings were a failure....a failure.......and yall treated him like a rock star and now you barely mention his name...yall are clowns...

the entire testimony was a lie!

what difference does it make now!?

When did the impotent asswipe Trey Gowdy do anything beyond moral preening before the camera?

Ever?
and yall treated him like a rockstar the whole time....now he is an impotent asswipe now?

This is why I clown you dumb asses.....the easiest thing to do is to gain fame and praise among you right-wingers......no matter how mediocre and incompetent...

the entire testimony was a lie!

what difference does it make now!?
I asked you to name the lie..and instead of naming the lie -- you say hyperbolic bullshit to avoid answering the question.....you are a clown, do you understand that?

By the way, why is Trump so afraid to death of testifying under oath for 11 minutes, let alone 11 hours....

Hillary testified under oath in front of a REPUBLICAN CONTROLLED COMMITTEE and CONGRESS -- and yall still whine about how much more powerful she was than you.....

I asked you to name the lie..and instead of naming the lie -- you say hyperbolic bullshit to avoid answering the question.....you are a clown, do you understand that?

By the way, why is Trump so afraid to death of testifying under oath for 11 minutes, let alone 11 hours....

Hillary testified under oath in front of a REPUBLICAN CONTROLLED COMMITTEE and CONGRESS -- and yall still whine about how much more powerful she was than you.....
When she said it wasn't a terrorist attack.

She lied under oath. Yes the GOP Congress finally, after years of obstruction by Clinton and the Obama admin got to the truth, https://www.congress.gov/congressional-report/114th-congress/house-report/848/1

"A federal grand jury has indicted former Trump administration aide Peter Navarro on two counts of contempt of Congress. Navarro had refused to comply with subpoenas from the House select committee investigating the deadly Jan. 6 Capitol riot. Former White House strategist Steve Bannon was also referred to the DOJ for contempt and he was indicted by a federal grand jury in November. The subpoena had been issued in February, requiring him to appear before the committee in March. Navarro refused to give testimony or produce documents in compliance with the subpoena. He was charged with one count for refusing to appear for a deposition and another for refusing to produce the documents."

So first, the Deep State allows Sussman to go free when he should have been convicted and executed for treason -- but now, they follow that up with indicting a true American hero like Peter Navarro.....and for what? Because he wouldn't go testify before the Deep State Anti-Christian Nazi Jan 6th Committee? Why didn't the Deep State arrest Hillary for refusing to answer questions from the Benghazi committee?? I mean, she testified for 10 hours, but still...she didn't confess and plead guilty to treason...so that is basically like not cooperating...so why should Peter, Steve Bannon or anyone else cooperate with any corrupt Democrat investigation?

Luckily, this will all be moot when the Republicans re-take the House and Senate...and when they do....they need to take the gloves off and investigate every Democrat in the country and if they don't at least arrest 400 to 500 Democrats; then that will be clear proof that the Republican party is under the control of the Deep State globalist pedophiles...
Do not understand why anyone would not comply with the grand jury???? If your going to be honest and just tell the truth why would you Not WANT TO COMPLY?

There was no US Consulate in Benghazi. There never has been. Further, Congress had voted not to fund security at any US embassy or consulate except for Kabul and Baghdad.
i am not sure what any thing your saying has to do with my post and point ?

congress did fund security for State. Your comments however are red herrings and have nothing to do with the fact clinton lied

Do not understand why anyone would not comply with the grand jury???? If your going to be honest and just tell the truth why would you Not WANT TO COMPLY?
Well, not complying with anything that you can describe as "Democrat" is noble and honorable.

Therefore, if someone isn't complying with the DOJ or FBI; that is seen as standing up to tyranny and defending freedom.....

Of course, as long as you are white, conservative and the current occupant in the white house has a D by their name....

yeah but all she did was lie…i’d rather someone exercise their constitutional right then make a mockery of the process by just lying

“what difference does it make!?” how offensive can someone get to say that about dead americans?

Hillary was speaking of Gaddafi. Dead is dead and there was no way to keep him in power short of a massive occupation force.

i am not sure what any thing your saying has to do with my post and point ?

congress did fund security for State. Your comments however are red herrings and have nothing to do with the fact clinton lied

Not for embassies or consulates except for Kabul and Baghdad.

Forum List

Back