Tucker flirts with a presidential run in his speech to a large gathering of Christian conservative voters in Des Moines, Iowa

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I wouldn't vote Tucker over Trump 2024 but if literally anyone else was running i would vote Tucker

I wouldn't vote Tucker over Trump 2024 but if literally anyone else was running i would vote Tucker

Tucker is great, but he's a commentator, not a politician. Analogous to the author of the article who is also a commentator and not a reporter. Talk about biased bull

Tucker is great, but he's a commentator, not a politician. Analogous to the author of the article who is also a commentator and not a reporter. Talk about biased bull
He understands right from wrong. He understands politics a lot better than anyone in Washington.

He was probably just teasing the crowd, He has too good of a gig to run for president.

Don't take humor seriously, people. Tucker is great at what he does, but he won't be running for POTUS any time soon.

Republican white-wingers are so easily led.....:heehee:

Yeah, that's why you're going to kick ass this fall in the midterms. You got this, you can relax now.

So anyway, Castro Girl, I'll be in the Bay area in August for my daughter's wedding. We should get together and burn down a city for fun, I know you authoritarian lefties like to do that. Commies in the Castro District being conservatives compared to the rest of you nut bags, LOL

Would you be voting for the Tucker that worked at CNN, MSNBC, PBS or Fox? You know, the sometimes democratic one or the sometimes republican one?

Forum List

Back