Tucker Carlson: Zelenskyy's cabinet is devising ways to punish Christians

I don’t agree with Russia invading Ukraine but how about some context though. What about the corruption issues in Ukraine. Does that just all of a sudden disappear after Russia invades? I think no brother

During the Obama years Ukraine worked hard to clean up their reputation for corruption because they wanted to attract foreign investment. ... with the support of the UN and the EU.. That's why Shokin had to go and they began teaching highest and best business practices.

During the Obama years Ukraine worked hard to clean up their reputation for corruption
Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha

This has been one of Tucker‘s best leads yet. Tucker Carlson is a rockstar standing up to the establishment. Do you want to find a A guy who stands up to the man? It’s Tucker Carlson ….back in the day someone else maybe it was Bill Maher 20 years ago… but the tide has changed. We have Glenn Greenwald and Tucker Carlson teaming up now to be the voice of the American liberal that used to say wait a minute let’s be smart with our military decisions. We should go to war against the third Reich and ISIL but we should not be fighting a country like Russia.

The report is the President Zelenskyy is silencing Ukrainian Christians who are critical of how he’s handling the war. It’s Ukrainian Christians who are even against Russia but just disagree with how the war is being handled. That’s not democracy folks that is not right.

America is arming a country rather a government the Ukrainian government that has problems. And a substantial portion of Ukraine is pro- Russian. Here’s a situation where Ukrainian orthodox Christians are being shut down and silenced by Zelensky …. Even ones reportedly who are pro Ukraine. And where are the big time Hollywood actors like Ben Stiller who apparently stands by Ukraine? Where are the far left elite who claim to stand for justice when Christians in Ukraine are being silenced.? When political opposition party are banned. When there’s a black weapons market all over Ukraine.

Course at this point We have
gave billions of dollars toUkraine upwards of 100 billion. Who knows how high that number will go but upwards of 70% of it is not accounted for.

Ukraine is not a democracy. This was shown on the tucker Carlson show as Glenn Greenwald pointed out. As many of us know Glenn Greenwald is a hard hitting journalist not afraid to criticize. Ukraine shuts down political opposition parties, they silence Christians… and yes there are Ukrainians want to resist Russia but it’s all clouded by the corruption. Anybody who is honest with themselves will recognize even Wikipedia for example before this war started and even to this day recognizes that Ukraine is among the corrupt countries of the world.

The United States should be more dignified in our approach to this situation. Yes I agree with Tucker Carlson and Glenn Greenwald ….what is Russia against America for? Russia is not against us. They had no intention of invading us or attacking us. I ’m going back once again to the 2003 American invasion of Iraq guess what Russia didn’t give Iraq any money or high-powered weapons. Why are we giving weapons and money to Ukraine?

So perhaps the new Republican Congress will do something about it but I’m not too confident. I’m trying to be optimistic.

LOL

Moar retarded #fakenews

It’s a continuous theme. All the people who support Ukraine have no response no context. They Only have keyboard warrior tactics.

A true liberal a real Democrat recognizes that men or men and warfare happens as a part of history. And for a country like America which has been involved in many wars it’s on us to be responsible, forthright and honorable. So considering Russia never supported Iraq we have no reason to support Ukraine.

For any Democrat or liberal to believe the Russian army is evil is equal and to racism against Russia. This is mentioned because the major plank of the democratic party today is social justice so it ought to be said.

… there’s good people in the Russian military and there’s bad people in the Russian military. Same with the American military. There’s bad eggs everywhere. Common sense goes along way in these discussions.

I’ll never forget the love that unity between the Americans , Soviets the British and the Chinese during World War II. It means something to people today

I don’t believe most Americans agree with the media narrative and with those politicians that support ukraine.

It all comes down to the idea that the Russian army is evil and they’re committing all sorts of crimes in Ukraine. I don’t accept that. And it’s astonishing that Americans would accept that knowing how our own military has been treated bc of Vietnam, and Iraq. How our own troops were spit on by the American civilians coming home from Vietnam. Don’t let that happen it’s not right.

I’ll provide my view I support the American military I’m an American patriot. Russia did not invade America , Russia invaded Ukraine. We don’t have to support Ukraine we could be neutral.

And I recognize the common sense that most people in the American military and yes the Russian military are good people. That’s the point.

This has been one of Tucker‘s best leads yet. Tucker Carlson is a rockstar standing up to the establishment. Do you want to find a A guy who stands up to the man? It’s Tucker Carlson ….back in the day someone else maybe it was Bill Maher 20 years ago… but the tide has changed. We have Glenn Greenwald and Tucker Carlson teaming up now to be the voice of the American liberal that used to say wait a minute let’s be smart with our military decisions. We should go to war against the third Reich and ISIL but we should not be fighting a country like Russia.

The report is the President Zelenskyy is silencing Ukrainian Christians who are critical of how he’s handling the war. It’s Ukrainian Christians who are even against Russia but just disagree with how the war is being handled. That’s not democracy folks that is not right.

America is arming a country rather a government the Ukrainian government that has problems. And a substantial portion of Ukraine is pro- Russian. Here’s a situation where Ukrainian orthodox Christians are being shut down and silenced by Zelensky …. Even ones reportedly who are pro Ukraine. And where are the big time Hollywood actors like Ben Stiller who apparently stands by Ukraine? Where are the far left elite who claim to stand for justice when Christians in Ukraine are being silenced.? When political opposition party are banned. When there’s a black weapons market all over Ukraine.

gave billions of dollars toUkraine upwards of 100 billion. Who knows how high that number will go but upwards of 70% of it is not accounted for.

Ukraine is not a democracy. This was shown on the tucker Carlson show as Glenn Greenwald pointed out. As many of us know Glenn Greenwald is a hard hitting journalist not afraid to criticize. Ukraine shuts down political opposition parties, they silence Christians… and yes there are Ukrainians want to resist Russia but it’s all clouded by the corruption. Anybody who is honest with themselves will recognize even Wikipedia for example before this war started and even to this day recognizes that Ukraine is among the corrupt countries of the world.

The United States should be more dignified in our approach to this situation. Yes I agree with Tucker Carlson and Glenn Greenwald ….what is Russia against America for? Russia is not against us. They had no intention of invading us or attacking us. I ’m going back once again to the 2003 American invasion of Iraq guess what Russia didn’t give Iraq any money or high-powered weapons. Why are we giving weapons and money to Ukraine?

So perhaps the new Republican Congress will do something about it but I’m not too confident. I’m trying to be optimistic.

How could you possibly misunderstand what was being said? The Russian Orthodox Church is spying for the Russians in Ukraine.

I don’t believe most Americans agree with the media narrative and with those politicians that support ukraine.

It all comes down to the idea that the Russian army is evil and they’re committing all sorts of crimes in Ukraine. I don’t accept that. And it’s astonishing that Americans would accept that knowing how our own military has been treated bc of Vietnam, and Iraq. How our own troops were spit on by the American civilians coming home from Vietnam. Don’t let that happen it’s not right.

I’ll provide my view I support the American military I’m an American patriot. Russia did not invade America , Russia invaded Ukraine. We don’t have to support Ukraine we could be neutral.

And I recognize the common sense that most people in the American military and yes the Russian military are good people. That’s the point.
There`s no visual evidence of any returning vet being spit on and repeating a lie for 50 years doesn`t make it true. I was a war protester and I had friends and relatives serving in that rotten war. I didn`t spit on my cousin when he came home.

There`s no visual evidence of any returning vet being spit on and repeating a lie for 50 years doesn`t make it true. I was a war protester and I had friends and relatives serving in that rotten war. I didn`t spit on my cousin when he came home.
Maybe we can relate that we both admire the Soviet women yes the Soviet women who defended Stalingrad against the Nazis. The historian Mark Felton has said that Soviet women’s soldiers played a critical role in helping the allies to win World War II. So much for the Nazi belief that women are inferior right.

It’s about being on the right side of history

The Americans and the Soviets teamed up together in World War II to win the greatest victory in history.

I’ve heard it from multiple Vietnam veterans.. And it’s reported on multiple sources brother. At least we both know as you know as a war protester the Vietnam war was very unpopular. Compared to say World War II. Time again I’ve heard that the Vietnam veterans were the forgotten veterans ….now yes there’s certainly are a lot of Americans today That admire the Vietnam veterans. But it’s an issue and the way the Vietnam war is looked at is different from World War II World War I.

and wrt Vietnam we don’t even have to talk about the spiting incidents. What about Jane Fonda posing with the Vietcong. ? What about the Ohio state shooting…. You know a case where American police killed protesters during the Vietnam war and we like to talk about how bad the Russian police are. Let me make this clear brother I think that America is more free country than Russia….. but Russia’s not evil and we’re wrong to support Ukraine. We need to consider neutrality

A chilly reception

Some people who opposed American involvement in the Vietnam War treated U.S. soldiers and veterans poorly. They tended to blame American troops for the tragic situation in Vietnam, instead of blaming the government leaders who had sent them there. "Some protesters simply did not make a clear distinction between the war and those who fought it, and they regarded American soldiers as ready and willing killers or ignorant dupes," Christian G. Appy explains in his book Working-Class War: American Combat Soldiers and Vietnam. In some instances, antiwar protesters reportedly spit on returning veterans and called them baby-killers. Although such incidents were rare, the stories were often repeated among U.S. soldiers in Vietnam. These stories added to the soldiers' resentment of the antiwar movement.

Here’s the important thing I stand by the American military. And I believe it is bigoted to believe that most Russians are evil or that most Americans are evil. this logic we apply to the Ukraine war where Russia is bad it doesn’t add up man… it’s wrong it is against Christianity andb common sense because we invaded Iraq.

Last edited:

Tucker ...Putin's Boy on Fox.

Has his won channel on Russian TV

Forum List

Back