What do you think about the idea of Russia forfeiting land to Ukraine to pay back the debt?

Given how many Iraqis supported Saddam, and their behavior afterwards and currently, screw them and their problems. We need to suck every drop of oil out of the place as quickly as possible then leave the feral animals to kill each other off. Gut it and leave.

I don't think you understand the situation clearly.

Both Crimea, and the oblasts in the Donbas, voted their independence, because both the government in Kyiv and the Western nations, were not upholding their agreements under the various Minsk agreements.

This? They have even admitted to.

This is not even controversial anymore.

Once they had their independence, they petitioned to join the Russian federation. Putin was, before the war, reticent on this move, thought the Dumas approved it immediately.

Thus. . you see, it is NOT, "Russian," territory, but territory that belongs to those who live there.

You are welcome to deny these FACTS all you like. But if the west had not instigated a coup in Kyiv and overthrown an elected unity government, or if the current guy had not betrayed the folks in the East, all of this might have been avoided.

The upshot however, is people CANNOT "steal," their own property. :rolleyes:
I do not believe you will make a good case to Ukraine why they should forfeit to Russia all Russia gained. If is no matter what I think or you think It is what Ukraine thinks now that Russia invaded them again.

I do not believe you will make a good case to Ukraine why they should forfeit to Russia all Russia gained. If is no matter what I think or you think It is what Ukraine thinks now that Russia invaded them again.

East Ukraine rebels seek to join Russia after vote​

Pro-Moscow rebel leaders in the eastern Ukrainian region of Donetsk called on Monday to become part of Russia, a day after staging a referendum that overwhelmingly supported self-rule.

I do not believe you will make a good case to Ukraine why they should forfeit to Russia all Russia gained.

This statement makes no sense. The area in dispute, are ethnic Russians, on the border to Russia, which have been discriminated, and oppressed by the bureaucracy in Kyiv.

This is akin to the issue of when the Texans seceded from Mexico, and making the argument that they would rather still be part of Mexico, when they had more in common, culturally, and economically, to the U.S. It is nonsense.

You demonstrate you haven't got a clue what is going on in that region of the world.

I have no need to continue this pointless discussion with you.

Pro-Moscow rebel leaders in the eastern Ukrainian region of Donetsk called on Monday to become part of Russia, a day after staging a referendum that overwhelmingly supported self-rule.

This statement makes no sense. The area in dispute, are ethnic Russians, on the border to Russia, which have been discriminated, and oppressed by the bureaucracy in Kyiv.

This is akin to the issue of when the Texans seceded from Mexico, and making the argument that they would rather still be part of Mexico, when they had more in common, culturally, and economically, to the U.S. It is nonsense.

You demonstrate you haven't got a clue what is going on in that region of the world.

Putin propaganda....do more research....

No you do not. They were citizens of Ukraine. End of discussion.

I say Russia needs to repay Ukraine by giving Ukraine their territory in Russia and adding payments to pay for damaged Ukraine cities. What would you want to do were this your personal problem?
Chance of it happening ---- 0% .

Russia will automatically rebuild all of the parts it wishes to operate exclusively .
See Mariupol as an example .

This war? Or what happened in 2014?
Any of it.

Prove to me you can tell when you are being lied to.

So far? From where I am sitting? You don't have a very good track record.

You sit there and tell me that western media is, "Putin propaganda....do more research...."

Nah, you prove to me, that what I am telling you, and what our own west press has reported, is not true.

Screen-Shot-2019-07-31-at-5.06.52-PM.png

Chance of it happening ---- 0% .

Russia will automatically rebuild all of the parts it wishes to operate exclusively .
See Mariupol as an example .
If we had a decent president, Russia would be out of all of Ukraine by now.

They were citizens of Ukraine. End of discussion.
And at one time? We were citizens of the British crown. :rolleyes:

". . . When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation. . . ."

You haven't got leg to stand on, the facts are not in yoar favor, sorry pal.

And at one time? We were citizens of the British crown. :rolleyes:

". . . When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation. . . ."

You haven't got leg to stand on, the facts are not in yoar favor, sorry pal.
I am surprised you agree that Washington and his troops were traitors. In fact you validated the South's reasons for forming a new union in this area of the world.

I am surprised you agree that Washington and his troops were traitors. In fact you validated the South's reasons for forming a new union in this area of the world.
So you bleev the Declaration of Independence and Constitution to be illegitimate huh?

noice.

Thanks for revealing yourself to be the subversive piece of shit that you are. :113:

So you bleev the Declaration of Independence and Constitution to be illegitimate huh?

noice.

Thanks for revealing yourself to be the subversive piece of shit that you are. :113:
Not at all. I also believe the South was right, for the same reasons as you back the insurrection made against England. Why can't you fucking Democrats debate correctly?

Not at all. I also believe the South was right, for the same reasons as you back the insurrection made against England. Why can't you fucking Democrats debate correctly?
So. . . let me see if I have this correct. . . ??

You are throwing out straw-men, and then telling me I don't know how to debate and discuss?

:auiqs.jpg:

So. . . let me see if I have this correct. . . ??

You are throwing out straw-men, and then telling me I don't know how to debate and discuss?

:auiqs.jpg:
You still do not have it correct. Try more times.

Forum List

Back