tucker carlson laughs at Cap Police as they tell their story

What is the criminal code number for "insurrection"?
Funny isn't it? Kinda like when they wondered why the Rump Dumpster wasn't charge with "collusion". There is no such crime. Conspiracy is the proper term both there and in the case of "insurrection".

Multiple militia members and Proud Boys have been charged with Conspiracy.

No one was going to be harmed by a couple of protestors and a zippo lighter. The protestors at the capitol presented a very real threat to harm the people that the Capitol Police are supposed to protect.
Zip ties. The AR-15 of the pussified left :lol:

agreed. And you flip those around, and its you and your ilk.
Another example of you guys being so different but sooooo much the same ;)
We know Harley. You hate both sides and yet pretend not to be a Trump Fluffer.
Go find your John Wilkes Booth pictures and self-stimulate. ;)

DemonRats love the Capitol police who protect their tyrannical government overlords, but hate and want to abolish the police that protect the common people.

You people are slaves who have come to worship the government while despising your own neighbors

BTW, maybe some of the Capitol Police can get a few acting gigs on a Soap Opera
^^^

Thread winner

We know Harley. You hate both sides and yet pretend not to be a Trump Fluffer.
Go find your John Wilkes Booth pictures and self-stimulate. ;)
Yeah, i do. You retarded mother fuckers ruin everything.
I talk shit about captain clorox all the time. Make fun of his most ardent followers. Bashed his many of his policies etc
but i dont tow the auhtoritarian lefts line, so i am a secret trump fluffer.
PERFECT example of you guys ruining everything.. with your binary bullshit.
Grow up dude. Shit.
You fucks are just as immature as his fat ass.

Aw, yer mama wears Army boots! as they said a few generations back. You are full of name-calling vitriole but no substance. Typical of today's RepbliQans, there are no more relevant facts, only the cultish drive to commit violence, take out your incel angst on people (always when you're armed and in the majority, of course, as you are all raving cowards), and do harm to non-whites, keep women down, and thrash about like spoiled dysfunctional adolescent delinquents.

Cram it.
WAAAAA--WAAAAA-WAAAA....most scum demonRATS hate the TRUTH...thanx playing

We know that there were FBI informants involved in the incident and the Capital Police were aware of a possible threat but did nothing. We know that there are videos that were not released and remain classified and we know that one demonstrator was murdered. One of the Police Officers testified that a fellow Officer died of injuries sustained in the demonstration but that appears not to be true. There have been hundreds of relatively recent demonstrations not to mention mass shootings (Hodgkinson and Paddock) that did not rate a congressional investigation so this incident seems to be a political circus put on by democrats.

And there are many cases of Police committing racist violence when it is NOT necessary. That is what has to stop. When Police lives are threatened, when someone is really a threat to them, no reasonable person objects to the Police defending themselves and stopping the perp. But the techniques and methodology of USA Policing needs to change, come into the current century.
^^^

This reminds me of you

Forum List

Back