tucker carlson laughs at Cap Police as they tell their story

It was a FAILED insurrection....that's what really upsets trump fluffers. They'd all be all board if it had succeeded.

I didn't vote for Trump although I loved many of his policies and I couldn't care less about Trump. The fact is that there was no insurrection. Some agitated people, yelling and pushing but no attempt to overthrow the government. Had there been an attempt to overthrow the government everyone would have been armed to the teeth.

Never in the history of the world has a government been overthrown by a handful of unarmed protestors - never!

I didn't vote for Trump although I loved many of his policies and I couldn't care less about Trump. The fact is that there was no insurrection. Some agitated people, yelling and pushing but no attempt to overthrow the government. Had there been an attempt to overthrow the government everyone would have been armed to the teeth.

Never in the history of the world has a government been overthrown by a handful of unarmed protestors - never!

FAILED insurrection. trump fluffers hate that it failed so they are trying to push it down the memory hole.

I laugh at them too---there really isn't much true substance to their testimony. Its largely a bunch of rehearsed DRAMA QUEEN Stories. There testimony is all political theater and the storytelling comes off as what it is MANIPULATION.
Of course.....trump fluffers have to laugh at the Truth.....they don't want to receive the same treatment from their fellow cultists.

This is the issue that's going to keep ole Sleepy Joe Biden in Office.

Forum List

Back