tucker carlson laughs at Cap Police as they tell their story

"those people that were being shot at, fireballs thrown etc werent in as much as danger as those mean republicans with bare fists!"
"that doesnt count because they werent elected!"
:lol:
get the fuck outta here
I never said either of those things.

So now you just have to invent things in order for me to be a hypocrite?

"those people that were being shot at, fireballs thrown etc werent in as much as danger as those mean republicans with bare fists!"
"that doesnt count because they werent elected!"
:lol:
get the fuck outta here
It counts, but not as a comparison with Insurrection Day since unlike the assault on our Capitol, the riots didn't threaten to nullify our Constitution by preventing the Congress from fulfilling their constitutional duty of certifying a duly elected president.

The whole country is laughing at your shit show.
No, most of the world is laughing at Kevin and Matt and Marge and their little demonstrations yesterday. Fuck these people like Kev, Lindsay and Mitch who came out hard against Rump the day of and the day after, only to become compliant cucks in the days following. They are pathetic.

The entitled, sniveling POS Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson already has "Going to Hell" stamped on his forehead. I am surprised however that he didn't repeat the current talking point that the Capitol Cops are "Crisis Actors".

Seems like he could have worked that in there somewhere. :rolleyes-41:

That was Nazi Ingraham's schtick yesterday.

No, most of the world is laughing at Kevin and Matt and Marge and their little demonstrations yesterday. Fuck these people like Kev, Lindsay and Mitch who came out hard against Rump the day of and the day after, only to become compliant cucks in the days following. They are pathetic.
You have to wonder what trump fluffers get in return for selling their soul, their humanity, to that cult.

Carlson is scum....these brave people saved our democracy from fascist trying to stop the electoral voter count. They bleed and some died....Carlson IS SCUM!

Still trying to figure out which of those badasses was so scared he had to shoot an unarmed woman.

You have to wonder what trump fluffers get in return for selling their soul, their humanity, to that cult.
Cult is your favorite projection. You know you non thinking assholes are the cult. Look at the totally stupid things you believe. That defines a cult.

You owe to this country a cessation of treasonous incitement.

You statement about the Press is 100% fascist. I was told nearly word for word the same thing, although in Spanish, by Falangists in Spain. Hitler called it "Lügenpresse"---fake news.

You can shut your goddam treasonous fascist mouth right now, incel boy.
How is a name treasonous incitement?

Forum List

Back