tucker carlson laughs at Cap Police as they tell their story

Say her name!
Which one?

Traitor Babbitt, would violated her oath of service and commitment to her Country?
Or
Boyland, who was drugged out, then trampled by her OWN Mob?

Where is the outrage for Boyland?

Which one?

Traitor Babbitt, would violated her oath of service and commitment to her Country?
Or
Boyland, who was drugged out, then trampled by her OWN Mob?

Where is the outrage for Boyland?
images (5).jpeg

Go back and read your stupid fucking posts in this thread.
The incidents arent funny. YOU GUYS ARE.
You just keep rambling and changing subjects. You are picking incidents where police didn't shoot protestors, so they're not even comparable.

You just keep rambling and changing subjects. You are picking incidents where police didn't shoot protestors, so they're not even comparable.
Thats my whole point you stupid mother fucker :lol:
Ashli was a fucking idiot. Darwin winner. But to hear you and your ilk talk about sets off my hypocrisy meter. And you are about to break it.

Then you are embarrassingly ignorant and need to step outside your little bubble for better information.
Just going by the liberal meaning of a peaceful protest. Blm's peaceful protest costed billions of dollars and hundreds of lives. Jan 6, one of the protestors got killed and that's it. No comparison.

Thats my whole point you stupid mother fucker :lol:
Ashli was a fucking idiot. Darwin winner. But to hear you and your ilk talk about sets off my hypocrisy meter. And you are about to break it.
I don't think you actually understand what hypocrisy is.

How can someone be hypocritical about two completely different situations?

hypocritical
[ˌhipəˈkridək(ə)l]

ADJECTIVE
behaving in a way that suggests one has higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case.
:rofl:

Im done here

You stopped making sense a long time ago.

You really aren't nearly as smart as you think you are.
"those people that were being shot at, fireballs thrown etc werent in as much as danger as those mean republicans with bare fists!"
"that doesnt count because they werent elected!"
:lol:
get the fuck outta here

Forum List

Back