tucker carlson laughs at Cap Police as they tell their story

Another Kowardly Keyboard Kommando in trump's fluffer 'army'.

Don't take your embarrasment yesterday over Pelosi's Clown Commission on me.

I know you are very, very disappointed that they were unable to sell their bullshit to most of the American public!

How can I answer a question about charging someone with "insurrection" when you cannot even provide the criminal code number for the crime of "insurrection"?

That wasn't my question. You are capable of reading. I never asked a question about insurrection.

I didn't vote for Trump although I loved many of his policies and I couldn't care less about Trump. The fact is that there was no insurrection. Some agitated people, yelling and pushing but no attempt to overthrow the government. Had there been an attempt to overthrow the government everyone would have been armed to the teeth.

Never in the history of the world has a government been overthrown by a handful of unarmed protestors - never!

Huh?? Who said insurrection is limited to attempting to overthrow the government?

You have it all backwards, traitor boy. Democrats (and try calling me names to my face, ok, little incel punk coward?) love DEMOCRACY which you hate because you know you white-right scum can't win a fair national election (hence all the cheating).

I despise any neighbors who support Trump, and do everything I can to fuck them up. It's fun! Dirty-tricking Trumpoid-owned businesses is SO satisfying! I mean, those traitors advocate my death, and a violent fascist insurrection, so the gloves are off, mofos! Too bad for you, because we're a LOT smarter.
You are not getting it. Progs love Democracy. most Non Progs love Freedom. Progs never talk freedom. It is always Democracy. Democracy that derived from a Republic and is a growing tyranny.

Don't take your embarrasment yesterday over Pelosi's Clown Commission on me.

I know you are very, very disappointed that they were unable to sell their bullshit to most of the American public!
There was no embarrasment [sic], there was a lot of anger and disgust directed at the racist, misogynist THUGS who invaded the Capitol on Jan 6th on behalf of their orange god.

Nobody was charged with insurrection..........what makes Ashli Babbit different from Breonna Taylor other than the fact Breonna was doing nothing illegal?
Well for one, Ashli Targetpractice was a domestic terrorist whereas Taylor was not.

The entitled, sniveling POS Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson already has "Going to Hell" stamped on his forehead. I am surprised however that he didn't repeat the current talking point that the Capitol Cops are "Crisis Actors".

Seems like he could have worked that in there somewhere. :rolleyes-41:

"Oh my goodness, we are about to be trampled by mom and pop demonstrators carrying the flag". What should we do?
You tell us. What should they have done?

Also, i think we would all enjoy watching you pee your little panties when 1000s of people came to your house to trample you.

Like the police have been with BLM and ANTIFA for the past 2 years? How many unarmed 125 lb women have they shot?
Play stupid games ... Win stupid prizes!

1627487727520.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back