Tucker Carlson fuels the Maga mindset with fawning trip to authoritarian Hungary

“Tucker is using the massive platform that he has at his disposal, via Rupert Murdoch, to legitimise authoritarianism,” said Kurt Bardella, an adviser to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. “It’s not speculation. The Republican party has made it very clear that their agenda is to institute an autocratic style of governance to the point where they are willing to throw out democracy when elections don’t go their way.”

Its great that the idiot got to go to Hungary and it gives us a clear idea of the rights vision for a white America..

“It is really is an ethnic religious nationalism that we’re seeing here. The enemies are people who have darker skin and are not Christian. You see a lot of anti-Islamic sentiment there and a lot of closing of borders. Tucker Carlson picked up talking points right out of the KKK [Ku Klux Klan] handbook talking about white replacement.”

What is also great is that the majority of Americans reject this soiled vision. Four years of trump have led to this.

This has thrown the republicans into a spin. On one hand they hate the thought of authoritarianism but send their favourite mouthpiece from fox to get advice.

Tell us all how you feel about that.

This has thrown the republicans into a spin. On one hand they hate the thought of authoritarianism but send their favourite mouthpiece from fox to get advice.

They dont have to look overseas to see authoritarianism ...they just have to look at dc....some governors mansions ,state local fed bureaucracies and law enforcement......or thier local school boards..derp

Fortified democracy!

d,f,f,,f,frt.png

In the case of gypsies they have done a fair amount of victimizing themselves

Do you think they are above criticism?
Which ones ? Can you give us a few names ?
You see how you expose yourself as a nazi. Try looking at people as individuals rather than as some evil movement.
You make me vomit you are so degraded.

I think its indicative of right wing hypocrisy. People who consider wearing a mask to be an assault on their freedom have no problem with the diktats of Orban.
Primarily because his bile is targeted at folk who arent like themselves. So its all fine.

That is not what we understand to be America and is certainly not in the spirit of your constitution.

Why do they hate America so much ?

Which ones ? Can you give us a few names ?
You see how you expose yourself as a nazi. Try looking at people as individuals rather than as some evil movement.
You make me vomit you are so degraded.
I didnt think you were able to criticize any lib pet minority

or that you could discuss an issue without vomiting personal bile

I dont know how much trouble gypsies cause in Hungary and I doubt if you do either

but the idea that they are 100% above criticism is naive on your part

in America we dont engage in ethnic cleansing of gypsies but they do cause problems and gave a bad reputation

here is one example:

there are hundreds more.
But I haven't changed my mind on any of that.

You provided no examples of me contradicting any of that.

You're free to start a thread on that topic and tag me. I'll be happy to contribute.

Sorry. You lose. Try again.

:popcorn:

I didnt think you were able to criticize any lib pet minority

or that you could discuss an issue without vomiting personal bile

I dont know how much trouble gypsies cause in Hungary and I doubt if you do either

but the idea that they are 100% above criticism is naive on your part

in America we dont engage in ethnic cleansing of gypsies but they do cause problems and gave a bad reputation

here is one example:

Nazis treat people as a group and not as individuals. You struggle to understand that. That makes you a nazi.

You are the absolute American raving loony. To make your fantasy arguments work you have to invent your very own meanings of words, abandoning those on which everyone else agrees. No wonder America is fucked.

Yeah, no, you'd be be better off concerning yourself with how they do things in New Zealand. Heh heh.

Democracy itself is a function of a Republican form of government.

"A Democracy'' is a completely antithetical form of government to that of a Republican form of government. America is "a Republic". A ''compound Republic'', to be clear. See Federalist #51.

To repeat: The chief characteristic and distinguishing feature of ''a Democracy'' is: Rule by Omnipotent Majority.

In ''a Democracy'', The Individual, and any group of Individuals composing any Minority, have no protection against the unlimited power of The Majority.

And again, this is true whether it be ''a Direct Democracy'', or ''a Representative Democracy.''

For comparison sake...

''A Republic'' has a very different purpose and an entirely different form, or system, of government than "a Democracy''. Though democracy itself is a key aspect of a Republican form of government.

Its purpose is to control The Majority strictly, as well as all others among the people, primarily to protect The Individual’s God-given, unalienable rights and therefore for the protection of the rights of The Minority, of all minorities, and the liberties of people in general.

The definition of ''a Republic'' is: a constitutionally limited government of the representative type, created by a written Constitution, adopted by the people and changeable (from its original meaning) by them only by its amendment, with its powers divided between three separate Branches: Executive, Legislative and Judicial. Here the term "the people" means, of course, the electorate.

And this ain't Plato's Republic, so you know. Umkay?

There is a very sharp and clear contrast between (a) The Majority Unlimited, in ''a Democracy'', lacking any legal safeguard of the rights of The Individual and The Minority, and (b) The Majority Limited, in ''a Republic'' under a written Constitution safeguarding the rights of The Individual and The Minority

You fucking donut. lol.

Nazis treat people as a group and not as individuals. You struggle to understand that. That makes you a nazi.
I am not a nazi

but everyone treats others as a group depending on the situation

your hatred for conservatives for instance

again, I dont know what kind of problems gypsies cause in Hungary but I bet the criticism of them is not totally undeserved

But I haven't changed my mind on any of that.

You provided no examples of me contradicting any of that.

You're free to start a thread on that topic and tag me. I'll be happy to contribute.

Sorry. You lose. Try again.

:popcorn:
You have contridicted it right here in this very thread.

I really do think you need to see somebody about your lack of self-awareness.

I haven't discussed Islam at all, since that's not the subject of the thread.

Have I discussed it, in your mind? If so, which post of mine makes you believe I did?
My Orban is being attacked here because he is resisting the Islamization of Hungary as ordered by Merkel demanding Hungary accept an onslaught or Islamic migrants. He is being called an authoritarian and a bigot by one of the board's most trollish Islamist apologists and you are going right along with it.

My Orban is being attacked here because he is resisting the Islamization of Hungary as ordered by Merkel demanding Hungary accept an onslaught or Islamic migrants. He is being called an authoritarian and a bigot by one of the board's most trollish Islamist apologists and you are going right along with it.
I haven't brought Islam up at all, because that is not my interest in this topic. You're incredibly sensitive.

Again: Start a thread on Islam, tag me and I'll be happy to prove you to be a liar. I'll be happy to discuss how I think it needs a Reformation, how the Regressive Left has enabled its worst behaviors by running interference for it, and how I've been called an Islamophobe by the Regressive Left many times for daring to hold that opinion.

I'll be happy to cram your weird, creepy, obsessive lies down your throat. Looking forward to it. Do you have the balls to do that, Trumpster?

I haven't brought Islam up at all, because that is not my interest in this topic. You're incredibly sensitive.

Again: Start a thread on Islam, tag me and I'll be happy to prove you to be a liar. I'll be happy to discuss how I think it needs a Reformation, how the Regressive Left has enabled its worst behaviors by running interference for it, and how I've been called an Islamophobe by the Regressive Left many times for daring to hold that opinion.

I'll be happy to cram your weird, creepy, obsessive lies down your throat. Looking forward to it. Do you have the balls to do that, Trumpster?
You are really quite stupid.

The very BASIS for Tammy's thread lies in the fact that Orban has resisted the orders to allow in untold numbers of Islamic immigrants. You are feeding him with absolutely no understanding of what he is all about or why he attacks Orban.

I have not lied at all and as I have told you countless times, I did not vote for Trump. You calling ME the obsessive one is like Charley Sheen calling somebody a drunk. You have performed a complete about face since 2016 and it is all because you hate Trump so much it has eaten away your entire brain.

You are really quite stupid.

The very BASIS for Tammy's thread lies in the fact that Orban has resisted the orders to allow in untold numbers of Islamic immigrants. You are feeding him with absolutely no understanding of what he is all about or why he attacks Orban.

I have not lied at all and as I have told you countless times, I did not vote for Trump. You calling ME the obsessive one is like Charley Sheen calling somebody a drunk. You have performed a complete about face since 2016 and it is all because you hate Trump so much it has eaten away your entire brain.
And you still can't point to any positions on which I have changed my opinion, even though you keep bitching about me.

The fact that I think Trumpism is dangerous does not have anything to do with my specific positions on specific issues. But you guys are so crazed by your TDS that you just assume it does. That's how simplistic and shallow your thought processes have become.

Let me know when you can actually back up your words. I'm not holding my breath, because I know you can't.

I haven't discussed Islam at all, since that's not the subject of the thread.

Have I discussed it, in your mind? If so, which post of mine makes you believe I did?
Orban is anti-democratic, authoritarian, anti-free speech, illiberal, anti-free press, antu-western values, and corrupt...but rightwingnuts love him because he hates muslims and he hates immigrants. That is seriously disturbing imo.

Forum List

Back