Tucker Carlson fuels the Maga mindset with fawning trip to authoritarian Hungary

Carlson has become the pied-piper of white grievance politics and racist replacement theory ā€“ a demagogue and liar preying on the fears of ignorant racists and bigots on the right that ā€˜core peopleā€™ will become a ā€˜disadvantaged minorityā€™ subject to black and brown ā€˜invaders.ā€™

Only a liar or a retard would claim that all the efforts to discriminate in FAVOR of black and brown people, does not result, by definition in, discrimination AGAINST white people.

That is not "demagoguery" but simply not being fucking retarded.

You tried to destroy democracy with your rightwing terrorist attack on 1/6 ā€“ clearly conservatives have nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions and youā€™ll continue to seek to destroy those institutions.
*I* didn't try to destroy shit, but it takes a lot of fucking gall to point to a single riot on Jan. 6th while liberals condoned the burning down and looting of public and private property in cities across the country to the tune of over $2,000,000,000 last year which resulted in multiple times the number of deaths that occurred on Jan. 6th. That was far more of an attack on the American way of life than anything that happened on January 6th. I'd go so far as to say the 2020 riots were terrorism, plain and simple, and liberals not only condoned it, they supported it.

But your bigoted paranoia is a sight to behold, that's for sure.
I know youā€™re brown because ANYBODY not brown who has been to Lost Angeles and seen what brown people have done to southern Mexifornia would be ā€œPARANOIDā€...they wouldnā€™t dare want brown people in their community, city or state....I get it bud....youā€™re one of them.

Yeah go with that...ā€America is made great by people who canā€™t speak the native language, who donā€˜t love and respect Americas rich history, value system, culture and heritageā€...Hahaha...Good luck selling that globalist bullshit to sane real Americans.
Hey man, thatā€™s your own warped ignorant definition of an immigrant. All the immigrants that I know personally love America and sacrifice a lot for to make their lives in this country.

Hey man, thatā€™s your own warped ignorant definition of an immigrant. All the immigrants that I know personally love America and sacrifice a lot for to make their lives in this country.
LefTard Logic:
ā€I know three cool ā€˜immigrantsā€™ therefore Los Angeles / south Mexifornia hasnā€™t been destroyed by ā€˜immigrantsā€™.ā€

Haha...oh tolerant inclusive tards...always shoving your heads in you asses and judging the 99.8% erā€™s on what the .2% erā€™s are doing.

But I don't like any of them. So you lied.

But I'm glad you felt you had to try.

Still waiting on your list of issues on which I have changed.

Let's go, Trumpster. Man up.

there are hundreds more.

I assume you're referring to legal immigrants rather than illegal immigrants, correct?

LefTard Logic:
ā€I know three cool ā€˜immigrantsā€™ therefore Los Angeles / south Mexifornia hasnā€™t been destroyed by ā€˜immigrantsā€™.ā€

Haha...oh tolerant inclusive tards...always shoving your heads in you asses and judging the 99.8% erā€™s on what the .2% erā€™s are doing.
Sorry that I go off what I see with my own eyes and not what bias and politically motivated media spews. I guess Iā€™m just not a puppet like yourself BL. Grow a brain

I assume you're referring to legal immigrants rather than illegal immigrants, correct?
Iā€™m referring to people I know both documented and undocumented. I donā€™t define any one set by one label. Nobody should

Iā€™m referring to people I know both documented and undocumented. I donā€™t define any one set by one label. Nobody should
More LefTard Logic:
ā€I treat the guy who breaks into my house against my will the same way I treat my invited guests.ā€
Fucking retards!

"A Democracy'' is rule by omnipotent Majority.

If you said they have democracy, maybe it would make sense.

But you didn't.

Democracy and "a Democracy'' are two entirely different things.
Jesus. No wonder America is so fucked.

democracy noun 1 a form of government in which the people govern themselves or elect representatives to govern them. 2 a country, state or other body with such a form of government.

Jesus. No wonder America is so fucked.

democracy noun 1 a form of government in which the people govern themselves or elect representatives to govern them. 2 a country, state or other body with such a form of government.

That's democracy.

Democracy itself is merely the popular type of government featuring genuinely free elections by the people periodically.

"A Democracy", meaning a form of government is not democracy as defined above.

The chief characteristic and distinguishing feature of ''a Democracy'' is: Rule by Omnipotent Majority.

In ''a Democracy'', The Individual, and any group of Individuals composing any Minority, have no protection against the unlimited power of The Majority. It is a case of Majority-over-Man.

This is true whether it be ''a Direct Democracy'', or ''a Representative Democracy.''

This double meaning of Democracy...a popular type government in general, as well as a specific form of popular government...needs to be made clear in any discussion, or writing, regarding this subject, for the sake of sound understanding. Understanding the difference is essential to comprehension of the fundamentals involved.

Furthermore, you'd do well to educate yourself a bit better before getting into the ring and poppig off in such a smartass manner like that with me boy. You're out of your league. Way, way, waaaay out of your league. Clearly. Well...unless you enjoy looking foolish. It's a choice. Heh heh.

A dictionary isn't gonna cut it here, though.

ā€œTucker is using the massive platform that he has at his disposal, via Rupert Murdoch, to legitimise authoritarianism,ā€ said Kurt Bardella, an adviser to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. ā€œItā€™s not speculation. The Republican party has made it very clear that their agenda is to institute an autocratic style of governance to the point where they are willing to throw out democracy when elections donā€™t go their way.ā€

Its great that the idiot got to go to Hungary and it gives us a clear idea of the rights vision for a white America..

ā€œIt is really is an ethnic religious nationalism that weā€™re seeing here. The enemies are people who have darker skin and are not Christian. You see a lot of anti-Islamic sentiment there and a lot of closing of borders. Tucker Carlson picked up talking points right out of the KKK [Ku Klux Klan] handbook talking about white replacement.ā€

What is also great is that the majority of Americans reject this soiled vision. Four years of trump have led to this.
Hungary is a freer more open society that cares about its culture compared to that TOTALITARIAN SAND ****** dump called the UK

Anyone who hasn't migrated to this country legally is, by definition, an illegal immigrant.

If someone gains unlawful entry into someone else's home, is it called an "undocumented" entry or "illegal" entry? If someone commits theft, have they made an "undocumented purchase"? I mean, give me a fucking break.

Last edited:
That's democracy.

Democracy itself is merely the popular type of government featuring genuinely free elections by the people periodically.

"A Democracy", meaning a form of government is not democracy as defined above.

The chief characteristic and distinguishing feature of ''a Democracy'' is: Rule by Omnipotent Majority.

In ''a Democracy'', The Individual, and any group of Individuals composing any Minority, have no protection against the unlimited power of The Majority. It is a case of Majority-over-Man.

This is true whether it be ''a Direct Democracy'', or ''a Representative Democracy.''

This double meaning of Democracy...a popular type government in general, as well as a specific form of popular government...needs to be made clear in any discussion, or writing, regarding this subject, for the sake of sound understanding. Understanding the difference is essential to comprehension of the fundamentals involved.

Furthermore, you'd do well to educate yourself a bit better before getting into the ring and poppig off in such a smartass manner like that with me boy. You're out of your league. Way, way, waaaay out of your league. Clearly. Well...unless you enjoy looking foolish. It's a choice. Heh heh.

A dictionary isn't gonna cut it here, though.
You are the absolute American raving loony. To make your fantasy arguments work you have to invent your very own meanings of words, abandoning those on which everyone else agrees. No wonder America is fucked.

The main reason the left considers Hungary's leader an authoritarian is because he refuses to submit to the diversity mafia. Diversity is simply code for non-white. You'll never see the diversity mafia pressure non-white countries into becoming more diverse by adding more whites.

More LefTard Logic:
ā€I treat the guy who breaks into my house against my will the same way I treat my invited guests.ā€
Fucking retards!
Something I have never said in my life. Enjoy your fight with the strawman and let me know when you get back to real life.

If someone gains unlawful entry into someone else's home, is it called an "undocumented" entry or "illegal" entry? If someone commits theft, have they made an "undocumented purchase"? I mean, give me a fucking break.
What are you talking about Captain tangent?! You asked about the people I spoke of that I knew and now youā€™re bringing up home intruders?! Get real

Forum List

Back