CDZ Islamification of The West

I am responding to the claim that Islam is somehow more expansionist and intolerant than other religions. I've provided ample evidence that Judaism and Christianity have similar histories of conquest and intolerance.

If the Israelites (circa Old Testament) were invading Europe, they'd be killing the men and enslaving the women and children. Ditto for the conquests of many a Christian European nation.

This thread is about Muslims being different from all other religions, "Islamicizing" Europe, and them being innately different from other people.

They aren't.
Yet another of the seemingly endless list of CLEAR examples of spinning for the PC-protected religion by deflecting to the hated Christianity, and how centuries-old acts by Christians are equated with modern-day Islam.

Islam is unique in its aggression -- both geographically and literally -- and refusal to assimilate, right now, at this moment in time. No, not every person in the religion, but the religion as a whole. Not matter how much deflection is provided for it.
You are simply spouting what you want to be true. The fact is that Muslim Brits are prouder to be Brits than any other British group. That debunks your claim that they refuse to assimilate.

Muslims are well-integrated in Britain – but no one seems to believe it | Leon Moosavi

Commenting on the survey, Trevor Phillips said it shows

"..the unacknowledged creation of a nation within the nation, with its own geography, its own values and its own very separate future.”

Two thirds of British Muslims would not give police terror tip-offs | UK | News | Daily Express

I don't think this looks like integration, and I suspect many American posters have no clue as this doesn't appear to be happening on any significant scale in the US? Although, some say places like Dearborne (? Sp) have been islamified to a defree.

Do you have any other links besides tabloid type articles?

I am responding to the claim that Islam is somehow more expansionist and intolerant than other religions. I've provided ample evidence that Judaism and Christianity have similar histories of conquest and intolerance.

If the Israelites (circa Old Testament) were invading Europe, they'd be killing the men and enslaving the women and children. Ditto for the conquests of many a Christian European nation.

This thread is about Muslims being different from all other religions, "Islamicizing" Europe, and them being innately different from other people.

They aren't.
Yet another of the seemingly endless list of CLEAR examples of spinning for the PC-protected religion by deflecting to the hated Christianity, and how centuries-old acts by Christians are equated with modern-day Islam.

Islam is unique in its aggression -- both geographically and literally -- and refusal to assimilate, right now, at this moment in time. No, not every person in the religion, but the religion as a whole. Not matter how much deflection is provided for it.
You are simply spouting what you want to be true. The fact is that Muslim Brits are prouder to be Brits than any other British group. That debunks your claim that they refuse to assimilate.

Muslims are well-integrated in Britain – but no one seems to believe it | Leon Moosavi

Yes, some of them are integrated into the sides of buses and building in microscopic proportions.

so one question, in today's world, what other religion is blowing up people using humans as the weapon?

In 2011, analyst Daryl Johnson of the United States Department of Homeland Security said that the Hutaree Christian militia movement possessed more weapons than the combined weapons holdings of all Islamic terror defendants charged in the US since the September 11 attacks.[109]

In 2015, Robert Doggart, a 63 year old mechanical engineer, was indicted for solicitation to commit a civil rights violation by intending to damage or destroy religious property after communicating that he intended to amass weapons to attack a Muslim enclave in Delaware County, New York.[110] Doggart, a member of several private militia groups, communicated to an FBI source in a phone call that he had an M4 carbine with "500 rounds of ammunition" that he intended to take to the Delaware County enclave, along with a handgun, molotov cocktails and a machete. The FBI source recorded him saying "if it gets down to the machete, we will cut them to shreds."[111]Doggart had previously travelled to a site in Dover, Tennessee described in chain emails as a "jihadist training camp", and found that the claims were wrong. Doggart pleaded guilty in an April plea bargain stating he had “willfully and knowingly sent a message in interstate commerce containing a true threat” to injure someone. The plea bargain was struck down by a judge because it did not contain enough facts to constitute a true threat.[112][113] Doggart stood as an independent candidate in Tennessee's 4th congressional district, losing with 6.4% of the vote.[114] He has a number of degrees from a degree mill and an ordination from an ordination mill. Various Muslim groups have declared Doggart a terrorist, though none of the charges against him are terrorism related.[115][116][117][118]

In November 2015, Robert Lewis Dear killed three and injured nine at the Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs, Colorado.[119] Dear voiced on several occasions his support for radical Christian views and interpretations of the Bible, and praised people who attacked abortion providers, saying they were doing "God's work." He also described members of the Army of God, a loosely organized group of anti-abortion Christian extremists that has claimed responsibility for a number of killings and bombings, as heroes.[120] In May 1991, Dear was arrested and convicted in Charleston, for the unlawful carrying of a "long blade knife" and illegal possession of a loaded gun.[121] A woman who was married to Dear from 1985 to 1993 told NBC News that Dear had targeted a Planned Parenthood clinic before, by putting glue on its locks, and had a history of violent behavior. In the court document for their 1993 divorce, his ex-wife said, "He claims to be a Christian and is extremely evangelistic, but does not follow the Bible in his actions. He says that as long as he believes he will be saved, he can do whatever he pleases. He is obsessed with the world coming to an end."

Christian terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hopefully someone will soon chastize you for asking an off-topic question. :lol:

still can't figure out why the left is in love with islam and they fight for women's rights. it's hypocritical. And then they bang their chests and are proud of both. How does that work? Hey one of you lefties, how does that work. suppress women's right and fight for women's rights? You all are confusing the crap out of me.
It's a perfectly reasonable question, although it may end up being deleted.

Dogmaphobe offers an interesting theory in post 39 here: The Regressive Left and Islam -- What is happening here?

We already documented the Sharia courts, violent attacks in France and Britain. This is expanding Islam. The violence is based on being intolerant. You condemn past violence by other religions, but give current violence a pass.

1. In no way did you prove that Sharia courts represent an expansion of Islam. They are small courts that are religious in nature, voluntary in participation, and have zero effect on non-muslims. They are no different from other religious proceedings in the Catholic, Jewish, and Mormon faiths. In fact, because you could not prove your points about them, I would contend that you abandoned the discussion, and are now trying to reinvent what occurred.

2. Please link to the post in which I've given current violence a pass.

I am no fan of Islam. This refugee crisis is not different from other refugee crises which have occurred throughout the history of mankind. There was a huge violent crime wave associated with the Cuban Refugee Crisis. However, that largely ended within a few years, as people acclimated.

I think that history in fact indicates that providing refugees with stability and opportunity increases the speed of assimilation and transition.

My point is this: America wasn't Cubanized by assimilating 1 million Cubans, but those 1 million Cubans were eventually Americanized.

Similarly, Europe is not being Islamicized, but rather, these Islamic refugees will eventually be Europeanized, if not ostracized and excluded.

History speaks tellingly to that process.

Thanks!
This refugee crisis is not different from other refugee crises which have occurred throughout the history of mankind. There was a huge violent crime wave associated with the Cuban Refugee Crisis. However, that largely ended within a few years, as people acclimated.

well yes there is. Today is today and I would expect lessons have been learned over the centuries, and why should we continue to repeat the unimaginable against innocence? Why are you ok with that? I thought you lefties loved progress?

Commenting on the survey, Trevor Phillips said it shows

"..the unacknowledged creation of a nation within the nation, with its own geography, its own values and its own very separate future.”

Two thirds of British Muslims would not give police terror tip-offs | UK | News | Daily Express

I don't think this looks like integration, and I suspect many American posters have no clue as this doesn't appear to be happening on any significant scale in the US? Although, some say places like Dearborne (? Sp) have been islamified to a defree.

Do you have any other links besides tabloid type articles?

You are welcome to add sources that disprove the OP.

About 30% of Muslim marriages in the UK are essentially illegal, so to obtain a divorce these women have no recourse other than the sharia councils, who are often misogynistic and won't allow the woman a divorce etc etc.

Ministers order probe into 'unacceptable' Sharia law courts operating in BRITAIN
MINISTERS have ordered a probe into the unlawful use of "discriminatory" Sharia councils as part of the Government's counter-extremism strategy.
By TOM PARFITT
PUBLISHED: 05:54, Thu, Oct 15, 2015 | UPDATED: 08:44, Fri, Jan 29, 2016

niqab-611934.jpg
GETTY FILE PICTURE

Sharia courts allegedly discriminate against women
Tory peer Lord Bates said Islamic law is potentially being applied in an "unacceptable" way in England and Wales...

Earlier this year it was reported that 100,000 British Muslim women are being duped into sham Sharia marriages.

The arrangements – which are not recognised under British law – can leave women with no rights to a fair share of assets if the relationship ends..."

Ministers order probe into 'unacceptable' Sharia law courts operating in BRITAIN

1. Did Sharia courts exist prior to Muslims entering England? Have they expanded in the last several years? That would be expansion if there are more.

It is your claim that they have expanded, and thus, the onus is on you to prove this claim.

How can marriage be nonreligious here and religious in England? It seems you are using this conveniently for your purposes here.

Marriage is both religious and non-religious. It is a sacrament for Catholics, leads to eternal rewards for Mormons, and is commanded by God for Jews. For agnostics and atheists, it is largely non-religious.

I did prove my points, you lost.

Citation needed. :lol:

Your entire posts here are a range of excuses for the current violence.

Then it should be extremely easy for you to link to one. :)

still can't figure out why the left is in love with islam and they fight for women's rights. it's hypocritical. And then they bang their chests and are proud of both. How does that work? Hey one of you lefties, how does that work. suppress women's right and fight for women's rights? You all are confusing the crap out of me.
your problem starts with thinking that the left is in love with islam.

Precisely.

This is a strawman. A canard.

About 30% of Muslim marriages in the UK are essentially illegal, so to obtain a divorce these women have no recourse other than the sharia councils, who are often misogynistic and won't allow the woman a divorce etc
Sharia courts allegedly discriminate against women

Actually, in order to obtain a religious divorce, it is necessary in most cases to go through a religious court, whether that hearing or proceeding is Catholic, Jewish, Mormon or Islamic.

However, women in these situations who are seeking assistance with child custody and financial arrangements could go through a civil proceeding. That's what women who are in polygamist (non-state-sanctioned) marriages in Utah do to obtain financial redress and assistance with family custody matters. So, it is inaccurate to say that women have no recourse.

The issue is to educate them on their rights under british law so that they know they have options, rather than just vilifying them as scary and dangerous.

Enough about us, the thread is about Muslim terrorists and the current, real threat they pose to Europe.

Maybe you should go back and read the OP. This thread is a complaint about Muslims gathering for a march to celebrate their religion. Nowhere does the OP mention terrorists.

Houston, I think we've identified the problem.

Last edited:
1. Did Sharia courts exist prior to Muslims entering England? Have they expanded in the last several years? That would be expansion if there are more.

It is your claim that they have expanded, and thus, the onus is on you to prove this claim.

I sourced that there are more Sharia courts and they are expanding in number.

How can marriage be nonreligious here and religious in England? It seems you are using this conveniently for your purposes here.

Marriage is both religious and non-religious. It is a sacrament for Catholics, leads to eternal rewards for Mormons, and is commanded by God for Jews. For agnostics and atheists, it is largely non-religious.

You really just avoided addressing my point.
I did prove my points, you lost.

Citation needed. :lol:

I await citations for your equal assertions.

Your entire posts here are a range of excuses for the current violence.

Then it should be extremely easy for you to link to one. :)

Yes, I cited almost all of them.

My comments in blue

Precisely.

so then you are not for promoting islamics in the US and their laws? great, than enough said.

Precisely.

so then you are not for promoting islamics in the US and their laws? great, than enough said.

Why would anyone be in favor of that?

Precisely.

How so? Name one that isn't taking the Muslim side in this issue, just one.

Precisely.

I'm not for ANY religious law in the U.S. I'm all for immigrants coming to the United States, however, because that's been the story of our nation, and it's worked so far.

I get the impression that as long as attacks are infrequent and not in the US posters are relatively comfortable with undocumented Muslims wandering through Europe.

What are you recommending? Should the U.S. invade Europe a la Iraq, or just bomb them? America: World's Policeman? I thought libertarians were against that sort of thing.

Forum List

Back