Trying to mess up Trump

outlier

Jul 8, 2017
If it's right for Trump to call Hillary "Crooked Hillary" Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" , etc

isn't it alright to try to hang a foul name on Trump?

What's out of bounds? My moniker for him doesn't even have any cuss words.

Seems to me Trump has been called a lot of foul names. Just pick one you like.

Trump has been losing ever since he won, minus the tax act and Gorsuch.

Very ineffective. Hugely. Hugely so. Most unpopular and divisive American President since Lincoln.

Where do you think it all has come from? If you don't want someone to be a part of a game, don't show them how to play it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If it's right for Trump to call Hillary "Crooked Hillary" Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" , etc

isn't it alright to try to hang a foul name on Trump?

What's out of bounds? My moniker for him doesn't even have any cuss words.

I don't see it as right. It makes more sense to me to emulate those that one admires.

Most unpopular and divisive American President since Lincoln.
Only to the LOSERS
Clinton had more votes than Trump.

Trump had ELEVEN MILLION less votes that those combined against him. Gillespie lost, Moore lost, the Dems have won 100 lege seats.

Trump's unpopularity with a good Obama post-recovery economy is far worse than Obama's in the first year with a terrible Bush recession economy.

Very ineffective. Hugely. Hugely so. Most unpopular and divisive American President since Lincoln.
we LOVE TRUMP--unpopular?? hahahhahahahahahahaha
again--you people are like little kids when their team loses
CRYING tears and blaming it on:
the ref
the weather
the field
the ball
the sun
images

Obama was the divisive one
he hated the police , whites, and America--which I've linked many times on this forum

Trump and followers like Harmonica are the solid minority, the most divisive minority since 1860.

Forum List

Back