Where DidThis Go Wrong? Would Be Mom; Murdered...

I never read about this in the best selling book, "What To Expect When You're Expecting". Seems like a revised edition is called for.
Vile dad-to-be guns down pregnant girlfriend as 'he didn't want kids'

^^^^ He should have his testicles ripped off and then be dumped in a landfill and left there to bleed to death. No mercy.

RIP to the girlfriend and the most innocent of innocent ones who are now safe in Our Lord's Beautiful Kingdom.
I was thinking more along the lines of a murder/suicide... Get the trifecta for the win!

anymore sadistic thoughts you would like to share this morning?

No just that one, sorry but I have no mercy for POS like that, if you do not like this then you know you should get some Play Doh and a puppy to stroke or whatever to comfort you, it's the thing Leftists do need the Safe Space and the comforting things.

i am always amused that people become the vileness they claim to hate....

What he did was vile, what do you suggest happen? It's like paedophiles, who cares how they are removed from this planet, throw them in a vat of acid for all I care. Zero Tolerance. No Mercy.

We cannot have a gentle approach to this type of monster, lock them up for the rest of their lives at taxpayers expense, they deserve to be removed from this planet.

I never read about this in the best selling book, "What To Expect When You're Expecting". Seems like a revised edition is called for.
Vile dad-to-be guns down pregnant girlfriend as 'he didn't want kids'

^^^^ He should have his testicles ripped off and then be dumped in a landfill and left there to bleed to death. No mercy.

RIP to the girlfriend and the most innocent of innocent ones who are now safe in Our Lord's Beautiful Kingdom.
I was thinking more along the lines of a murder/suicide... Get the trifecta for the win!

Most times when a man gets a woman pregnant and he doesn't want the baby he runs away and disappears, he could have done what many other men do, he did not have to murder both of them.

Sounds like dad's version of pro-choice.
Way to go, feminists.

Not getting the feminists thing Roshawn, not a fan of Militant Feminists but how are feminists responsible for this waste of human skin murdering his pregnant girlfriend?

seems according to stats....the most dangerous time for a woman is being preggies...due to men killing them....can you say peterson...it is not uncommon

seems according to stats....the most dangerous time for a woman is being preggies...due to men killing them....can you say peterson...it is not uncommon
Well... We're waiting... You said there were stats... Are you going to share with the class?

According to a number of studies, homicide is one of the leading causes of death for pregnant women in the United States. Studies in Maryland, New York and Chicago determined that about 20 percent of women who die during pregnancy are murder victims.

this is from abc news which i would link i closed that window i hate laptops

According to the CDC, black women have a maternal homicide risk about seven times that of white women. Black women ages 25-29 are about 11 times more likely as white women in that age group to be murdered while pregnant or in the year after childbirth.

Experts say that a fear and mistrust of the police may lead to black women keeping silent about their suffering.

These women may be afraid that by calling the police, they may be endangering their partner.

"An abused wife or girlfriend may be hesitant to call 911 for fear that he'll be treated violently or even killed by the police," says Theryn Kigvamasud'Vashti, co-director of Communities Against Rape and Abuse in Seattle.

Mandatory arrest laws used in some states require police to make an arrest during any domestic dispute call. And if the batterer presents the situation to make it look like the wife is the initiator of the violence, she could be the one arrested. If she has children, she may fear losing them to social services.

Murdered Pregnant Women: The Racial Divide

According to the CDC, black women have a maternal homicide risk about seven times that of white women. Black women ages 25-29 are about 11 times more likely as white women in that age group to be murdered while pregnant or in the year after childbirth.

Experts say that a fear and mistrust of the police may lead to black women keeping silent about their suffering.

These women may be afraid that by calling the police, they may be endangering their partner.

"An abused wife or girlfriend may be hesitant to call 911 for fear that he'll be treated violently or even killed by the police," says Theryn Kigvamasud'Vashti, co-director of Communities Against Rape and Abuse in Seattle.

Mandatory arrest laws used in some states require police to make an arrest during any domestic dispute call. And if the batterer presents the situation to make it look like the wife is the initiator of the violence, she could be the one arrested. If she has children, she may fear losing them to social services.

Murdered Pregnant Women: The Racial Divide
Its interesting that there is such a marked, and significant racial component the the danger presented to would be mothers.

Forum List

Back