Zone1 truth about Elohim

Jesus is a god? No.

There is only one true living God and there is no other god in existence either above or below him.

In Hebrew elohim can mean gods but it also means judges depending on the context.

When Jesus quoted scripture, "I said you are gods" it was a mistranslation. The consequence of God in giving the Law to the Jewish people was making them judges of the law, not gods. This was his legal argument against the charge of blasphemy by claiming to be the Son of God since the act of God in giving Jesus the revelation about the figurative words and hidden subjects of the Law made him the Son of God, a title, a relational metaphor, for the only person chosen by God to reveal the hidden meaning wisdom and purpose of God in giving the Law as a light to the nations.

see deuteronomy 18:18

In bible language, small g god is not calling that one God--It means has godlike qualities. Satan is called-Plain Theos at 2 Cor 4:4= god small g, because the true God is called HoTheos=The God in the same paragraph. It works the same at John 1:1-God called Ho Theos, the word called plain Theos=a god. It called neither satan or the word-The God. Trinity scholars know its fact.

Yes it does. Jesus said he told the people in the OT times in Psalms. Grow up and admit your ignorance and inability to comprehend what you read. You immediately have to cling to your phony scholars and can't think for your own.

No where in 82: 6 does Jesus say i am God. Where are you getting it from?

No where in 82: 6 does Jesus say i am God. Where are you getting it from?
Can you take your wax out of your ears. I said that Jesus said he said to David that we are all gods. Jesus clearly acknowledges that he said to David and the people in Psalms they are all gods. It's also clear that in Psalms 82:6 the person speaking is Jehovah. So, either Jehovah is not God or Jehovah is the Son of God. But, not God the Father. There is no other way to interpret John 10:34.

Which church is that? or do you fear standing up for your Jesus to name it?
The only Church with his full name in it is The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. This is the only Church The Father, Son and Holy Ghost sanction as the one that speaks for the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. No other Church has the authority to do so.

You weren't there either, that's the point. I am indwelt by the Holy Spirit son, He is the one who reveals the meaning of Scripture to me, not some dead false prophet.
However, Joseph Smith was not a false prophet. And, if you actually asked with real sincerity and real intent, faith not wavering, you would find this out.

Can you take your wax out of your ears. I said that Jesus said he said to David that we are all gods. Jesus clearly acknowledges that he said to David and the people in Psalms they are all gods. It's also clear that in Psalms 82:6 the person speaking is Jehovah. So, either Jehovah is not God or Jehovah is the Son of God. But, not God the Father. There is no other way to interpret John 10:34.

You have it all twisted. Small g god is not calling that one capitol G God. The biblical meaning is--has godlike qualities--Remember we are made in Gods image= The ability to love and reason, that is our godlike qualities.

The only Church with his full name in it is The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. This is the only Church The Father, Son and Holy Ghost sanction as the one that speaks for the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. No other Church has the authority to do so.

Do you speak for Jesus who clearly teaches at John 17:3--This means eternal life, their knowing you(Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD and the one who you sent forth Christ Jesus--- 2 major points here--The Father is THE ONLY TRUE GOD and the Father sent Jesus-meaning God did not come he sent another--You see it takes believing Jesus, most outright refuse. Hid true followers believe him.

However, Joseph Smith was not a false prophet. And, if you actually asked with real sincerity and real intent, faith not wavering, you would find this out.

So he's not a false Prophet because you and 2 other guys say so, I got it.

You have it all twisted. Small g god is not calling that one capitol G God. The biblical meaning is--has godlike qualities--Remember we are made in Gods image= The ability to love and reason, that is our godlike qualities.

Its more like this;

Since the revelation about the figurative nature of the language used and hidden subjects of the law that Jesus made known to the world came to Jesus directly from God, to hear Jesus teach was like being taught by God himself even though Jesus was not and never claimed to be God.

"I have not spoken of My own accord, but the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it." John 12:49

Last edited:
You are so wrapped up in small this, large that from people in the ancient past that may have been in error in their understanding. The words of both scriptures condemn your interpretation. Jesus said he was the person that told David that they were gods (small g not important). You must then decided who told David this in Psalms 82:6. No other verse is important. Was it God that told David this? If it was, by your own admission, God is Jehovah. With a small bit of logic lessons from your high school geometry class, the transitive or substitution property proves Jesus is God Jehovah.

Do you speak for Jesus who clearly teaches at John 17:3--This means eternal life, their knowing you(Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD and the one who you sent forth Christ Jesus--- 2 major points here--The Father is THE ONLY TRUE GOD and the Father sent Jesus-meaning God did not come he sent another--You see it takes believing Jesus, most outright refuse. Hid true followers believe him.
Yep, the Father sent His only begotten Son in the flesh from the Son's throne in Heaven. God is not a name. It's a position of authority of The Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Jesus said, "If ye have seen me, ye have seen the Father." He was saying that He had the authority of the Priesthood that His Father gave to him to do His work on earth. Another way to say then the word God is Godhead. 3 personages separate and distinct from one another. The Father has all authority in which he gives some of his authority and power to His Son and the Holy Ghost.

You are so wrapped up in small this, large that from people in the ancient past that may have been in error in their understanding. The words of both scriptures condemn your interpretation. Jesus said he was the person that told David that they were gods (small g not important). You must then decided who told David this in Psalms 82:6. No other verse is important. Was it God that told David this? If it was, by your own admission, God is Jehovah. With a small bit of logic lessons from your high school geometry class, the transitive or substitution property proves Jesus is God Jehovah.

The being sent by God, named Jesus as a mortal was the speaker at Psalm 82-and he asked God to judge the world in verse 8 proving 100% he is not God.

Yep, the Father sent His only begotten Son in the flesh from the Son's throne in Heaven. God is not a name. It's a position of authority of The Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Jesus said, "If ye have seen me, ye have seen the Father." He was saying that He had the authority of the Priesthood that His Father gave to him to do His work on earth. Another way to say then the word God is Godhead. 3 personages separate and distinct from one another. The Father has all authority in which he gives some of his authority and power to His Son and the Holy Ghost.
Jesus only showed his Father to the world by teaching what the Father taught him to say, Buy living to do only his Fathers will,( John 5:30) that is how they saw the Father in him. Only the Father is God-John 4:22-24--1Cor 8:5-6

The being sent by God, named Jesus as a mortal was the speaker at Psalm 82-and he asked God to judge the world in verse 8 proving 100% he is not God.
The Psalms were the hymnbook of the Old Testament Jews. Most of them were written by King David of Israel. Other people who wrote Psalms were Moses, Solomon, etc. Jesus was born more than a thousand years after they were written. So, Jesus was not a mortal when Psalms 82 was written. Also, the chapter starts off saying, "God standeth in the congregations of the mighty, he judgeth among the gods." So, this is why the Father is denoted as the Most High God because there are other gods. As a member of the True Doctrine, I have tried to teach you that the word "God" a title and means Godhead. There are actually three members of the Godhead, The Father, Son and Holy Ghost. All three can use the title of "God." This 1st verse proves it. Yes, it is Jesus speaking to David. But, the people in those days believed it was the God Jehovah who spoke to the prophets. There is nothing else in chapter 82 that suggests the God speaking to David isn't Jehovah. Jesus wasn't born yet.

Jesus only showed his Father to the world by teaching what the Father taught him to say, Buy living to do only his Fathers will,( John 5:30) that is how they saw the Father in him. Only the Father is God-John 4:22-24--1Cor 8:5-6
Just continuing to wrap yourself into a knot with this. I'm so glad a true Prophet of God was called by God to open up the Heavens again so that we may know the True Godhead once again without confusion. The entire New Testament teaches Jesus is the Son of God, Lord of the Earth and the Heavens. And, that Jesus was in fact the Great Jehovah, the Son of God.

The Psalms were the hymnbook of the Old Testament Jews. Most of them were written by King David of Israel. Other people who wrote Psalms were Moses, Solomon, etc. Jesus was born more than a thousand years after they were written. So, Jesus was not a mortal when Psalms 82 was written. Also, the chapter starts off saying, "God standeth in the congregations of the mighty, he judgeth among the gods." So, this is why the Father is denoted as the Most High God because there are other gods. As a member of the True Doctrine, I have tried to teach you that the word "God" a title and means Godhead. There are actually three members of the Godhead, The Father, Son and Holy Ghost. All three can use the title of "God." This 1st verse proves it. Yes, it is Jesus speaking to David. But, the people in those days believed it was the God Jehovah who spoke to the prophets. There is nothing else in chapter 82 that suggests the God speaking to David isn't Jehovah. Jesus wasn't born yet.

Small g god is not calling that one a God-it means has godlike qualities.

Just continuing to wrap yourself into a knot with this. I'm so glad a true Prophet of God was called by God to open up the Heavens again so that we may know the True Godhead once again without confusion. The entire New Testament teaches Jesus is the Son of God, Lord of the Earth and the Heavens. And, that Jesus was in fact the Great Jehovah, the Son of God.

The catholicism form of translating tries to make Jesus look like God to support their false council teaching of a trinity which didnt start until 381 ce at the council of Constantinople. Never before was a trinity served by true followers because it doesnt exist. I already showed you--The LORD(YHWH) said to my Lord(Jesus) proves he is not YHWH.

Small g god is not calling that one a God-it means has godlike qualities.
No it doesn't. Neither does it mean that in Genesis. You are adding and taking away from the Bible. It's staring you right in the face and you deny it. God means Godhead. Those with true knowledge know there is God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost. All three have authority to judge.

Forum List

Back