Trump's Uplifting Easter Message

But the fact is Trump's speech was anti Christian, on the Holiest day of the year, where our unworthiness of the Forgiveness of sins is given to all, and becomes the center of Christianity.... Trump chose grievance, and vengeance and anger and retribution as the heart of his self centered message...in a religious sense....blasphemy!

I do NOT, for the life of me, understand how any Christian or otherwise,could view his message on Easter Sunday, any other way.... than blasphemy.

He chose to take this Holiest of days,to make it, about himself.
I didn't see it that way

Trump sent multiple Easter messages, 77 alone just on Truth Social. Blisterfinger is pretending the least offensive message was the only message.

Yeah, kind of shocking, how brazen that lie is.

Here's another example Trump's Easter message. Notice the word "despise"? To normal people, those who don't have their lips sewn to Satan's rectum, that indicates hatred.

---
Trump’s Easter greeting lacked the Hallmark touch. “HAPPY EASTER TO ALL, INCLUDING CROOKED AND CORRUPT PROSECUTORS AND JUDGES THAT ARE DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO INTERFERE WITH THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OF 2024, AND PUT ME IN PRISON, INCLUDING THOSE MANY PEOPLE THAT I COMPLETELY & TOTALLY DESPISE BECAUSE THEY WANT TO DESTROY AMERICA, A NOW FAILING NATION,” he wrote on Truth Social.
---

Blisterfinger, tell us more about how there's no hatred there. You know you want to. The cult orders you to lie, after all.
The truth hurts doesn't it?

Trump sent multiple Easter messages, 77 alone just on Truth Social. Blisterfinger is pretending the least offensive message was the only message.

Yeah, kind of shocking, how brazen that lie is.

Here's another example Trump's Easter message. Notice the word "despise"? To normal people, those who don't have their lips sewn to Satan's rectum, that indicates hatred.

---
Trump’s Easter greeting lacked the Hallmark touch. “HAPPY EASTER TO ALL, INCLUDING CROOKED AND CORRUPT PROSECUTORS AND JUDGES THAT ARE DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO INTERFERE WITH THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OF 2024, AND PUT ME IN PRISON, INCLUDING THOSE MANY PEOPLE THAT I COMPLETELY & TOTALLY DESPISE BECAUSE THEY WANT TO DESTROY AMERICA, A NOW FAILING NATION,” he wrote on Truth Social.
---

Blisterfinger, tell us more about how there's no hatred there. You know you want to. The cult orders you to lie, after all.

Clearly you are as you have proven to be a liar. My opinion frightens you. Why else would you be projecting and being a bigot? Very typical of you people. Perhaps it’s time for you to learn how to use Google so you can educate yourself.
Clearly you are the liar here, there was no hatred in Trump's message, just vitriol for accusations that are not true and anger for weaponization of the justice department in the United States. You can't see it because you're stupid, you hide behind quotes that you refuse to disclose authors. You are a coward and a liar

Yes, Blisterfinger has discovered an entirely new definition of "despise" that doesn't involve hatred.

It's part of the NewTrumpReality, where English now means whatever a Trump cultist wants it to mean.
Clearly when you're being lied about and they are trying to imprison you for political purposes, it is a Despicable Act, thus despise is perfectly acceptable. You're just butt hurt because you've been called out.

Biden's message on the same day....

1712256776357.png

1712256756256.png

Forum List

Back